Search:

Type: Posts; User: not-yet-divorced-starved; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.25 seconds.

1. Terrorism is problem of religion. It is not...

Terrorism is problem of religion. It is not political for sure.
  2. Needle and threads are made using different...

Needle and threads are made using different technologies. Can't say that one who can make needle should be able to make thread and vice versa.

There are people who are tend to believe that every...
  3. Hi is good orator, he has clear concepts but his...

Hi is good orator, he has clear concepts but his view points are one sided. He is anti technology, he does not hold population responsible for poor state of society. He holds others responsible for...
  4. If I would have been in your place I will follow...

If I would have been in your place I will follow this route:

1. Try to discuss out issue (Which you have already done)
    2. Consult marriage counselor or psychiatrist.
    3. Try to gather evidences...
  5. Sticky: I have been using Davisco / Saputo raw whey...

I have been using Davisco / Saputo raw whey protein. There is one protein powder blender in Ahmedabad who gives me from bulk packs. I add sugar and coffee as per requirement. It is cheaper and taste...
  6. Sticky: There is simple math. Energy consumed less energy...

There is simple math. Energy consumed less energy spent equals to mass gain. Mass can be gained by fat and muscles so what ever is spare will be gained.

Average diet is 25,25,50 % of protein , fat...
  7. Sticky: I will suggest that do not sacrifice fat and carb...

I will suggest that do not sacrifice fat and carb too. Too less a fat causes other problems. TOo less carbs causes hypoglycemia and it do not give satiety.

About 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per Kg...
  8. Sticky: Update : by reducing salt intake (almost zero...

Update : by reducing salt intake (almost zero salt in breakfast) and going easy in exercise, adding 1 gram of potassium chloride after breakfast and taking divya mukta vati of patanjali ( contain...
  9. Replies
    Views

For 1000 KPM petrol with be cheaper. New age...

For 1000 KPM petrol with be cheaper. New age diesel engines are very peppy and reliable. So choose what suite your driving style and ecology goal. Petrol is less polluting than diesel.
  10. Sticky: I am A type. But I am detected with high bp since...

I am A type. But I am detected with high bp since last 4 weeks so trying to figure out exercises which may help in reducing bp. Doctors says it is essential hypertension and it could happen even if...
  11. Men helpline is blessing. Wives now a days files...

Men helpline is blessing. Wives now a days files dowry case after 15 years of marriage and men and his family members are arrested without getting any chance to be heard.

Being one of the victim...
  12. Keep practicing your cardiovascular capacity will...

Keep practicing your cardiovascular capacity will increase and you will attain desired heart rate.
  13. Poll: Humanity never comes first if there are nations....

Humanity never comes first if there are nations. Go and ask people who are suffering due to refugees. I have stayed in Assam for business work for 3 weeks (about 10 years back) and experiences their...
  14. These are the people who really believe in god....

These are the people who really believe in god. Because god is not any where and even if it is there, it is only in human mind. So it is easy to deceive god and do all anti human tasks. History is...
  15. India mein agar police officer na bolta to wat...

India mein agar police officer na bolta to wat lag jati. :thinking::thinking:

Sorry ..... Agar ha bolta to bhi wat lag jati. :thinking::thinking:

Nahin agar koi aurat ko arrest karta to wat...
  16. Your husband is loving you because he believe he...

Your husband is loving you because he believe he has loyal - first hand wife. If not so there is no reason for him to ask for your past. His concern should be only after he for married to you and...
  17. Rationalists are killed often in India by member...

Rationalists are killed often in India by member of organized religion - all over India. These are just few +known and popular names.

As long as organized crime under name of religion exist ,...
  18. Replies
    Views

Thanks, I was absolutely unaware about it. It is...

Thanks, I was absolutely unaware about it. It is irony that even if we want to know more about NE, there is no source for the same. Recently I had been to Andaman and I must say, Main land people are...
  19. What government is doing?

What government is doing?
  20. By increasing taxes for people having more...

By increasing taxes for people having more children. If not in tax net, should be covered under the same. There are many ways to do so.
  21. Muslims are becoming too much with their loyalty...

Muslims are becoming too much with their loyalty to obsolete and irrelevant faith. Family planning must be forced on them now because it is not evident that they are not thinking in interest of...
  22. Need to be very cautious while passing any...

Need to be very cautious while passing any judgement about women molestation in India. In urban areas, majority cases are false.
  23. Replies
    Views

No policy maker will ever accept nor group...

No policy maker will ever accept nor group getting benefit will ever understand how much they are loosing due to I'll conceive reservation.

There is no need of reservation in job. Education is...
  24. Replies
    Views

^^^ Absolutely, caste based system and...

^^^

Absolutely, caste based system and politics must be whither away. Before that religion also must be shown its corner within the house or place of worship. No elected member should ever be...
  25. Dont even think to take legal action, if she...

Dont even think to take legal action, if she files rape case, you will be behind bars. Just think that instead of cold blooded paid for s*x you got s*x but with love as well.
  26. Religion especially organized religion is for...

Religion especially organized religion is for cowards. Brave lays own ways.
  27. Good to know. Religion ka chakkar is because...

Good to know.

Religion ka chakkar is because we want to believe in it. Despite knowing futility of fake belief. We do not gather enough courage to ask questions about religious faith and belief.
  28. If you have decided to kill yourself no one can...

If you have decided to kill yourself no one can help. But of you what divorce then there is a way. No court awards alimony which is too much than life. Of you think you both are incompatible that...
  29. Also no Indian knows 2000 days of court followed...

Also no Indian knows 2000 days of court followed by one complaint which are never proved and women and men are harassed equally.

As per sexual harassment law, if company has policy - then...
  30. Illiterate - (literally) person. Maestro like BKS...

Illiterate - (literally) person. Maestro like BKS Iyenger, Patanjali also died. Death is inevitable even of this universe.
  31. I have no question for pseudo and hypothesis of...

I have no question for pseudo and hypothesis of religions or god. Men created god that fact remains and now men has to protect his own false Creation at any cost.
  32. I think you have not seen what people are doing...

I think you have not seen what people are doing at and around kaba stone and dargah. Sacred is not worshipping then what is definition of sacred? Then why wars for simple stone?

Just don't...
  33. Muslims themselves are idol worshippers else how...

Muslims themselves are idol worshippers else how can a Stone of kaba become a scared stone? Isn't stone an idol? Does it make any differences whether it has a face or not? On the contrary faced stone...
  34. This episode is shows fact clearly that society...

This episode is shows fact clearly that society itself wants to remain devided and it wants to blame government for it. Especially when Modi is PM. What is so wrong with yoga or suryanamaskar?
  35. Did you ever bothered to check ancient planets...

Did you ever bothered to check ancient planets rahu and ketu? They are imaginary planets even by difinition.
  36. Height of senselessness of Muslims to relate...

Height of senselessness of Muslims to relate yoga with religion.
  37. Superstition is superstation it is just...

Superstition is superstation it is just difference of extents whether one sacrifice men or goat or coconut. All are same act of feared and ill mind. why make noise when men is sacrificed? Why not...
  38. Men is very strange creature, if men had...

Men is very strange creature, if men had opportunity to have sex with girl before marriage, he will never feel guilty. I am not talking about paid sex. Under pretext of love, sex is acceptable for...
  39. This information is born out of highly polarized...

This information is born out of highly polarized mind. An business when started is small. Some grows at much faster peace than others and business is only activity where one need very high caliber....
  40. There is no dark moment just because you say so. ...

There is no dark moment just because you say so.

Example, riots in Gujarat were backlash of killing of passengers in train. So just don't post partially correct personal analysis.
  41. Replies
    Views

No circumstances in life is unavoidable. It is so...

No circumstances in life is unavoidable. It is so because one wants it to be labeled unavoidable so that skin can be saved for future.

You are also doing same thing. He labled his weakness as...
  42. Muslims suffers from injustice syndrome and they...

Muslims suffers from injustice syndrome and they need to cure themselves. Any company can have their own policies and no one has any right to object. Why its not a headline when Muslim candidate...
  43. Indian media should be named in India first. I...

Indian media should be named in India first. I don't know about politics behind movement but fact is Indian media are disgusting.
  44. If they can repeal laws its good but India need...

If they can repeal laws its good but India need to train their judiciary to work fast and not to work with emotions. Just like our society, even judiciary is sentimental.

How many people have been...
  45. Replies
    Views

If really love your life get separated first....

If really love your life get separated first. Seeking alimony and filing all possible false cases will spoil 10 years of yours and in modern era where women has equal opportunities, instead of...
  46. Because no indian woman own a bikini.

Because no indian woman own a bikini.
  47. Though I am not for any so called religion, I do...

Though I am not for any so called religion, I do believe that Islam among all is least tolerant.

Read this

No One Murdered Because Of This Image

WASHINGTON—Following the publication of the...
  48. Tomorrow is always better than yesterday. If it...

Tomorrow is always better than yesterday. If it doesn't appear to be better because we are afraid of unseen future.
  49. Just because some on wrote in some book? What...

Just because some on wrote in some book? What authority that person had in my life? Religion is very personal. Go and study real Krishna, mahavira, Buddha and others. They revolted against...
  50. Nothing. He is talking about sects. Religion is...

Nothing. He is talking about sects. Religion is very personal. Religion originate within a person and end within.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4