Search:

Type: Posts; User: masakhali; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

i think she is cheating u dude. Women are like...

i think she is cheating u dude. Women are like this.. BUt here is a trick to confirm it. Remember which day she wanted to give the gift.. and wait for it. If she does not give gift that day, then...
  2. Replies
    Views

Its impossible to force somebody to talk . ...

Its impossible to force somebody to talk . Instead wait till he forgets old things
  3. Replies
    Views

Not stupid idea... but my best friend fell into...

Not stupid idea... but my best friend fell into such situation. He blindly loved such a girl who was lying about past, and later he was heartbroken, and he cried on my shoulders thinking about his...
  4. Replies
    Views

Thanks friend for appreciation. Sure Better to do...

Thanks friend for appreciation. Sure Better to do good investigation than later crying
  5. Replies
    Views

use some agents to find her past and get woman. ...

use some agents to find her past and get woman. Agents can be paid agents (like private detectives) or ur friends etc..
  6. Replies
    Views

U are obsessed with this girl.. Control urself. ...

U are obsessed with this girl.. Control urself. Usually people like you who are in similar situation, what they next do is to snoop into others private liveseg: by reading their emails, private...
  7. Replies
    Views

You must be doing something wrong.. something...

You must be doing something wrong.. something which makes him doubtful.
  8. Replies
    Views

Excess work out is bad for your bodyU must talk...

Excess work out is bad for your bodyU must talk with your trainer to find whats best for you. If you do excess work out your body muscles will wear out and also your body-immunity will decrease...
  9. Thread: Birth contol

by masakhali
    Replies
    Views

Tell ur husband to use condoms.

Tell ur husband to use condoms.
  10. Replies
    Views

hahahau did very foolish thing. Showing love is...

hahahau did very foolish thing. Showing love is not by destroyng ur career..Dude u think u did some sacrifice for her by destroying ur carreer, but nothing, it s not some brave thing to do. It s all...
  11. Replies
    Views

If u r dady is telling truth? it may be another...

If u r dady is telling truth? it may be another prerson.. This problem will be handled by ur mom, stop worrying about this, coz this is beyond ur solution.
  12. Replies
    Views

Its decision of girl. U can't do anything about...

Its decision of girl. U can't do anything about it. Do as ur parents and her parents decide