Search:

Type: Posts; User: ariesgirl; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

1. Wish you both a very happy and prosperous married...

Wish you both a very happy and prosperous married life :)
  2. Thank you all....

Thank you all....
  3. Thanks raja~bhoj....

Thanks raja~bhoj....
  4. Thank you galaxy_resident and atul. atul,my name...

Thank you galaxy_resident and atul.
    atul,my name is deepthi...
  5. thank you neha and riky :)

thank you neha and riky :)
  6. thank you so much graceful guy,basanti and...

thank you so much graceful guy,basanti and surya...special thanks to u ignoramusenator..dint know that you are a malayali....njanum lalettan fan aa....so ee wishes enik valare ishttapettu... ;)
  7. Thank you so much suraj...and thank you...

Thank you so much suraj...and thank you hotspicyhot,ankhi and Mimi...
  8. Replies
    Views

Deepika Padukone...!! :) :) :) but dimples...

Deepika Padukone...!! :) :) :)
    but dimples always reminds me of preity zinta!
  9. Replies
    Views

Your query itself says that you are too...

Your query itself says that you are too immature...you are in love since last three months and you have already decided to marry her..!!
    break up with her...this is only gonna give you pain in...
  10. Dua mein yaad rakhna - once upon a time in...

Dua mein yaad rakhna - once upon a time in Mumbai...
  11. Nice thread....

Nice thread....
  12. Replies
    Views

Surya wont go there,...he foesbt actually belong...

Surya wont go there,...he foesbt actually belong to the aarya putra race,,.he is someone deported to India :P
  13. Replies
    Views

Vicky is already at Dr chadda's clinic...you...

Vicky is already at Dr chadda's clinic...you needn't go there....
  14. Replies
    Views

Sorry!im running out of attendance in this...

Sorry!im running out of attendance in this subject...can't bunk..
  15. Replies
    Views

Sleeping during day time is unhealthy...let's...

Sleeping during day time is unhealthy...let's watch a movie in the tv...
  16. Karan : no byes riya...hum bahut jaldi...

Karan : no byes riya...hum bahut jaldi milenge...pata hai kyun?kyunki ye zindagi bahut lambi hai aur humare pass waqt bahut kam hai
    (Saif to Rani in hum tum)
  17. Replies
    Views

No yaar...its polling day,..let's go and vote,..

No yaar...its polling day,..let's go and vote,..
  18. Replies
    Views

I don't think you did something wrong....either...

I don't think you did something wrong....either ways this relationship is not gonna work...family problems,constant fights,trust issues..so it was good that it ended this way...and you will get over...
  19. Replies
    Views

Doctors are the set of professionally trained...

Doctors are the set of professionally trained people in the field of medical science...if you can't go and consult a doctor,then who the hell you think can help you?you want us to guide you?tel us...
  20. Replies
    Views

What type of ways do prefer?seems like you tried...

What type of ways do prefer?seems like you tried painless techniques only...do you know swimming?if not,try to recollect /locate your nearest bridge,...jump off...simple...and pls don't try getting...
  21. Good thread....

Good thread....
  22. Replies
    Views

These days we have witnessed a lot of unworthy...

These days we have witnessed a lot of unworthy people receiving Padma awards,..particularly the padmasri award...so obviously i think it has lost all it's value...
  23. My neighbour,a teenager boy keeps abusing his...

My neighbour,a teenager boy keeps abusing his parents so loudly and keeps banging the door all the time...the entire neighborhood is fed up with that stupid...
  24. Replies
    Views

Join some matrimonial site and start the search...

Join some matrimonial site and start the search yourself,,.get to know girls,..
  25. why don't you both move and start living in a...

why don't you both move and start living in a separate house? Or try telling your husband that you are fed up with this moron and you want to live peacefully without this stupid being around...
  26. If you don't add them,they tell you that you...

If you don't add them,they tell you that you don't love them and do emotional drama...if you add them,this is most likely to happen...try some privacy settings,..nothing wrong with the way you...
  27. Replies
    Views

Relax...he is not in a relationship with his ex...

Relax...he is not in a relationship with his ex gf...
  28. Replies
    Views

Are you a malayali?or is ur girlfriend a...

Are you a malayali?or is ur girlfriend a malayali? Mone is equivalent to beta in Hindi and moley is same as beti....and i can't guess anything much from this too short chat...even am pm is not...
  29. Replies
    Views

Wonderful question!

Wonderful question!
  30. Replies
    Views

You said you joined this school recently...so...

You said you joined this school recently...so obviously that can be the reason why they're don't take your suggestions into consideration...let it give some time and prove yourself...once they get to...
  31. Replies
    Views

Don't make a fool out of yourself...don't send...

Don't make a fool out of yourself...don't send all these craps..
  32. Replies
    Views

Nice collection. :)

Nice collection. :)
  33. Watch out for 2 states...you can at least know...

Watch out for 2 states...you can at least know what are the sensible differences...
  34. Arjun Kapoor deserves to be in the list...

Arjun Kapoor deserves to be in the list...
  35. you are over 21 and your gf too must be over...

you are over 21 and your gf too must be over 18...u seem like a strong person...as per indian law,you have all rights to get married/live with the one you love...even if u still wanna marry her...
  36. Replies
    Views

think with your brain...do u think someone would...

think with your brain...do u think someone would love you again and marry you if u make out with them?then you are mistaken...grow up girl....he didn't at least play with your feelings...respect him...
  37. Replies
    Views

you said,she doesn't want to give up her business...

you said,she doesn't want to give up her business even after getting married...so this obviously means that she is not a person who wants to escape from this fate and to live a good life...if u wanna...
  38. Replies
    Views

people make fun of others if someone is...

people make fun of others if someone is dark/thin/obese/skinny...why should i say more?people even make fun of others even if they are too tall or too fair...so that's the fact about such...
  39. Replies
    Views

Poll: some people can only be in your heart and not in...

some people can only be in your heart and not in your life...pray and wait for some miracle if u think true love always wins...but you know what you should really do if you think with your brain...
  40. Replies
    Views

just telling a few possibilities.. 1.may be her...

just telling a few possibilities..
    1.may be her parents can't stand her life style and so wants her to be married off to someone or the other and this maybe the reason why they are hurrying the...
  41. Replies
    Views

you don't have any sort of work....'husband in...

you don't have any sort of work....'husband in law' making fun of u,huh?and you are purposefully making fun of us too...:violent: #$#%$^%^&*@#@ (this is how morons like you,who doesn't know ENGLISH...
  42. Replies
    Views

steroid is definitely not a good...

steroid is definitely not a good option....consult a professional dietician or depend on some trusted source on internet to know what diet you should follow...
  43. she said it to u...which means she is honest to...

she said it to u...which means she is honest to u....appreciate that and get all the other negative thoughts out of your head...if she wanted to hide it from you,she could have done it..you wouldn't...
  44. Replies
    Views

it's definitely not a good idea..he is getting...

it's definitely not a good idea..he is getting married to someone else...so it's indeed time for you to bid farewell and part ways...being friends,esp best friends with ex is mission impossible...
  45. Love kalki the most,,.esp after watching yeh...

Love kalki the most,,.esp after watching yeh jawani hai deewani...
  46. this is my top fav...by the way it's ranbir...

this is my top fav...by the way it's ranbir kapoor...
  47. Replies
    Views

You don't need him in your life anymore..he is...

You don't need him in your life anymore..he is your past and is ur ex,..so there's no point in even being just friends with your ex,..why taking trouble by being in touch ? So better unfriend him...
  48. I'm from Kerala and I've heard of this temple...

I'm from Kerala and I've heard of this temple before..actually the thing is,once a Muslim kid who lives nearby got frightened at the sight of something while he was passing that way...and that began...
  49. Alia looks fab without makeup,..i love to see her...

Alia looks fab without makeup,..i love to see her that way only...looks very cute and childish...can't believe that she is above 20...love her that way,..but she doesn't look good with makeup...esp...
  50. I guess this is the third time you are posting...

I guess this is the third time you are posting something about the problems in your relationship...i,don't think she takes you seriously...if she had then,why would she stop from giving you a pic or...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4