Search:

Type: Posts; User: akshay134; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Marital Financial Issues

Hi Preeto Mam,
    I have been married (arranged) since an year and have been having serious marital issues (both working drawing decent salary). My Wife and I are having almost daily fights due to my...
  2. Replies
    Views

Adirocksit has put it very well... Let me try...

Adirocksit has put it very well...
    Let me try with my POV..

Its good that you both talk daily and share much about each other's life.. How call or chat? Have you been noticing her? Is she usually...
  3. Dude.. I somehow get the feeling that you are chasing wrong car..

You have so many doubts/questions on your life to be.. Would recommend a deep breadth and sort the present first:
    1. Does she like you as well?
    2. Do you both find each other compatible?
    3. Ensure...
  4. Replies
    Views

Dont give up!!

How about your dad..Convince him so that he can convince your mom..

Tell your Mom, you are looking for an adaptive, caring girl. Beauty, complexion usually fades anyway as the time progresses.....
  5. Replies
    Views

Its not cheating!

@Sweet Mimi, Are you trying to suggest one should never look for the best.. Very rare life offers choices.. and more often than not, one is definitely better than the other..
    And who said go and...
  6. Replies
    Views

Use a different approach..

Hey Mis Unregistered!

I dont happen to agree with other folks out here.. This aint a problem, infact an opportunity to test your relationship and judge where your mind/heart is..

From your...
  7. Replies
    Views

RoleModel007, Your response is more rude than...

RoleModel007,

Your response is more rude than amusing..
    Secondly, if flipping a coin ever solved issues then world would have been a much better place to live in.. Unfortunately it isnt..
  8. Replies
    Views

Its funny, more than googling, contacting a doc,...

Its funny, more than googling, contacting a doc, people prefer posting it on SB forum, wait for it to get posted and get replies to act.. It could be dangerous, unless you want to brag about your...
  9. Replies
    Views

Dude there could be multiple ways to cure your...

Dude there could be multiple ways to cure your problem..
    One, Keep expressing your love to your wife and wait and hope things to get normal
    Two, A slightly tricky one but might just do the work......
  10. Replies
    Views

Boyyy.. Who are you kidding..!! Do you even...

Boyyy.. Who are you kidding..!!

Do you even remember her looks post 7 years..?? If yes, then you have a superb memory and a brain which needs to be examined..

And if no or not exactly, then how...
  11. Replies
    Views

You have mentioned that you had to get engaged...

You have mentioned that you had to get engaged with B coz of family pressure.. Does it mean A is or would not be accepted by your family..?

Nevertheless, I think you should stick with A.. For some...
  12. Thread: no idea

by akshay134
    Replies
    Views

Dude let me guess, She was ur 1st crush right?.....

Dude let me guess, She was ur 1st crush right?..

Its gonna be hard but surely not impossible to get over her..But sooner you realise, start trying and better you would be..

See its pretty clear...
  13. Replies
    Views

Still Confused

To be more precise... I kind of feel irritated post Sex.. and kind of feel like running away and have a lone time rather than looking back into eyes of my gf.. Not sure what exactly is the matter...
  14. Dude If you knew or could understand then you...

Dude If you knew or could understand then you wouldnt have asked this question..

You need be little cool about things.. Cupid does not see any of the things when it truly strikes...

And trust...
  15. Replies
    Views

Expectations in terms of hoping things are...

Expectations in terms of hoping things are planned your way are quite dangerous..

Dude you need to first come to reality by getting back with her.. Either get her to your location or change yours...
  16. Replies
    Views

Dude your query is actually quite Scary.. You...

Dude your query is actually quite Scary.. You could be suffering from Schizophrenia.. lol..

Just kidding..I am not a doctor but I can tell you are fine.. Its just that now living in a lie..
  17. Replies
    Views

Trust my dear friend is a crucial thing.. ...

Trust my dear friend is a crucial thing..

Doesnt come easy and goes away with simplest of the doubts..

I think more than the forum, this question is for urself.. You know her the best amongst...
  18. Replies
    Views

I'm losing interest in her

Dear Preeto Mam,

I am in a relationship and am physically active..
    The thing is that whenever we make out, I feel kinda irritation + guilt post ejaculation..
    And usually feel like running away...
  19. Replies
    Views

Let me get to the basics first.. Are you sure...

Let me get to the basics first.. Are you sure that she is you GirlFriend.. not just female friend you hangs around with you..

I wonder how have you been expressing love to each other in all these...
  20. Replies
    Views

Get your husband checked too.. Many people...

Get your husband checked too..

Many people adopt.. no point breaking head or get over emotional about it..

quick realisation now would save you from 10 years of depression, anger, frustration...
  21. Replies
    Views

Just because you have done something before that...

Just because you have done something before that does not mean you wont be able to do it in future..
    There is always a first time.. Not just sex but And trust me the excitement and experience of...
  22. Replies
    Views

Dude Give yourself more time to mature up more...

Dude Give yourself more time to mature up more and be able to see the repercussions it may have in later stage of your life say 30s - 35s.

Without being negative, honestly speaking our society is...
  23. Replies
    Views

I think I know you.. Shivani from Symbiosis...

I think I know you.. Shivani from Symbiosis right?
    Gotchya..
    What you are going through is temporary and would be short lived. These things happen.. try n build an imunity system within urself so...
  24. Replies
    Views

Hey end2fear, You surely seem to be an auto...

Hey end2fear,

You surely seem to be an auto expert. Perhaps, I may need further consultation on the topic.
    Imagine if you had 7 - 7.5 lac and considering city driving and the 1 to 5 list (above)...
  25. Replies
    Views

end2fear...

end2fear, Thanks a ton for the detailed reply.

As you can imagine, being a working professional, car would mostly be used for City driving and this fact confuses me even as in like should I go for...
  26. Replies
    Views

Which car to buy?

Hey All,

I am in a dilemma and need your expert opinion to simplify things out.

I want to buy a new car and my budget is around 5 to 7.5 lakhs. There are so many confusing options and there...
  27. Replies
    Views

Its all how you control it..

Hey,
    Woman are quite possessive and at times can become dominating too..
    Its ok if you let your wife think that she is the boss however somewhere down the line you have to take the lead..
    To...
  28. Replies
    Views

The answer is Yes

Hey,

Guys usually get afraid of thinking whatif she says NO.
    So yes, you would have to make 1st move. May be take him out for dinner. With this the guy should open up or else he might have a...
  29. Replies
    Views

Need better control

Guys,

On lighter note what you guys have commented is funny and is all taken given the type of query..
    However, on a little serious note, I guess the guy is missing the action badly..
    Dude its...
  30. Replies
    Views

Dude first of all it aint was a fake query.. This...

Dude first of all it aint was a fake query.. This is the original one posted about 5-6 days before than the query you guys commented on..
    Its difficult to get facts right when you faking a query...
  31. Replies
    Views

Ms Suneeta, Those were some real harsh comments...

Ms Suneeta, Those were some real harsh comments you made. Remember it aint about what the world does, its about sara..
    Any step from now would have serious effects and in my opinion its much...
  32. Replies
    Views

Gudu Gudu Returns...

Gudu Gudu Returns, What makes you think that this is a fake query. This isnt a movie story. There are things that happen and may happen in the world.
    Hershey, Yes, I am a good listener and decent...
  33. Replies
    Views

o00, It aint a fake case.. It has complications...

o00, It aint a fake case.. It has complications and perhaps quite a few.. There were positive responses which made me comfortable sharing more details..[/COLOR]

Hershey, I see lot of weight in the...
  34. Replies
    Views

Neha, If you read the case study, there has been...

Neha, If you read the case study, there has been no real display of affection from my side.. But yes due to several passes/indications, being a guy have too fallen for her.. However, like I said, I...
  35. Replies
    Views

Apologies for hiding a minor detail. She was...

Apologies for hiding a minor detail. She was married when I joined the firm and one day she said her husband is moving to another city for job but she would stay in Mumbai because of her job and...
  36. Replies
    Views

Preeto Mam, If I say I want to be just friends...

Preeto Mam, If I say I want to be just friends then she would think I surely have gone nuts and What on earth am I talking about. Its not simple.. I have seen in the past she played maturity card.. I...
  37. Replies
    Views

Can't Stop thinking about Ex- Boss

Hey Preeto/Agony Aunt,
    I am in kind of difficult & messy situation.. Would appreciate if someone can sort this out for me..

Sorry, could not keep it short as one actually has to understand few...