Search:

Type: Posts; User: ujas; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Aki Hoshino is in screen

As one of Japan's eldest and most popular gravure idols, Aki has been featured in several calendars, DVDs, and many appearances on TV in dramas and variety shows over the course of her career. She...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sure

If any body get these information right so also given below: sentence is heavy than every thing

Could you know that BSF are extremist they rape with young ,new born baby as well as old womens. Any...
  3. Replies
    Views

Bipasha Lost Her Luggage but Still Had Fun

Fate intervened when Bipasha recoiled and passed out when dissecting a rat. Thus ended her dream of being a medical professional. She was enrolled in the Science faculty until 12th standard, but...
  4. Replies
    Views

Poll: WOW great Pics

Nice pics dear where did u get these images
  5. Replies
    Views

Hotty Paris hilton.....?

Paris Hilton was born February 17, 1981, to Rick and Kathy Hilton, making her the great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, founder of the Hilton hotels and source of the family fortune -- estimated at 0...
  6. Replies
    Views

When will Sanju's pain end?

Abhishek Bachchan: 'This is very upsetting"

Priyanka Chopra: "I'm shocked and upset. I wish him and his family strength and courage. I'm sure the film fraternity will stand by him in every way...
  7. Replies
    Views

arrival dates of latest Films

August 3, 2007
    - Cash
    - Gandhi My Father
    - Naya Daur

August 10, 2007
    - Blue Umbrella
    - Chak De India
    - Fear
    - Kaafila
  8. Replies
    Views

Amber smith history

Hotty Amber Smith was born on 2nd March 1972 in Tampa, Florida, USA. Amber started modelling at an age of 17. The big break came to her when she decided to dye her blonde hair red in order to...
  9. Replies
    Views

Kirsten Dunst history

Kirsten Caroline Dunst was born on April 30, 1982 in Point Pleasant, New Jersey, USA to Klaus Dunst, a German medical-services exec. who's now stationed in New Jersey while the rest of his family...
  10. Replies
    Views

Don't pit Mallika against me & Ash

Having conquered the global audience with her brave stint on Big Brother Shilpa Shetty is all set to star in an Indian musical on the lines of Bollywood Dreams, that Andrew Llloyd Webber-A.R Rahman...