Search:

Type: Posts; User: complete_man; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.09 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I think this thread is heading to a meaningless...

I think this thread is heading to a meaningless direction.. I again urge the members to limit the discussion to the on-ground realities, the antecedents of the group, its constituents, its backers...
  2. Replies
    Views

I'm sorry I consider myself too weak to take up...

I'm sorry I consider myself too weak to take up that challenge when even the CIA admits that it has nothing more than the photograph of the leader...
  3. Replies
    Views

Is it the first time you have tried to engage me...

Is it the first time you have tried to engage me privately? You speak of a liberal world, a world where people respect each other's opinion.. But you seem to have a problem in respecting my opinion.....
  4. ISIS action worse than genocide: Muslim intellectuals

A section of Indian Muslims from different walks of life came together on Tuesday to condemn the violence being perpetrated in the name of Islam by jihadist group Islamic State of Iraq and Syria...
  5. Replies
    Views

So you find a pretext for not replying to it....

So you find a pretext for not replying to it. Fine again.
    As for the record, I posted it here because I did not find anything private in your message. You repeat that argument in every other post of...
  6. Replies
    Views

I replied to your interpretation question but you...

I replied to your interpretation question but you chose to ignore and repeated your own tune. Fine.
    Let's come to taking the shot part.. Is ISIS a single person that can be caught and executed? Its...
  7. Interesting share......

Interesting share......
  8. Replies
    Views

Our friend asked me and I quote: "Your scripts,...

Our friend asked me and I quote:
    "Your scripts, double meaning ones, how does one now which meaning to follow?"

To this I replied:
    "Nah.. They aren't even double meaning ones.. I'll give you an...
  9. Replies
    Views

Secret shariah?! Lol.. Yeah I heard your views...

Secret shariah?! Lol..
    Yeah I heard your views on shariah.. I was asking about secret societies (which are actually so secret that you never dare answer). And please dont tell me Britain, the Great...
  10. Replies
    Views

To your question of 'yes or no?', it is YES. ...

To your question of 'yes or no?', it is YES.

They have been declared as enemies of Islam, not just now but since long.. But how on earth do you carry out a death sentence on a terrorist on...
  11. Replies
    Views

Did you miss the thread a few rows below this one...

Did you miss the thread a few rows below this one (at present) or you intentionally chose toignore it?
  12. Replies
    Views

If you knew history you wouldn't have said...

If you knew history you wouldn't have said religion is the stem of all problems...
  13. Replies
    Views

And what about secret societies??

And what about secret societies??
  14. Achha?? Ye kis line se interpret kar liya apne?...

Achha?? Ye kis line se interpret kar liya apne? Aur agar job bachane ke liye bhi kar rahe but kar to rhe hai.. At least itna to hai ke ab agar koi ulte seedhe paath padhaya to danda milega...
  15. Der aaye durust aye... Its time the entire...

Der aaye durust aye...
    Its time the entire Muslim world along with all others join hands to thwart the evil forces..
  16. Replies
    Views

@Nitish.. Brother you are being too...

@Nitish.. Brother you are being too idealistic..The father has completely lost control over the child.. Islam is just a veil here, there is a plethora of dirty geopolitics beneath this frenzy.. It is...
  17. Beautiful share....

Beautiful share....
  18. Replies
    Views

Agreed to whatever you have said, but my dear...

Agreed to whatever you have said, but my dear friend, as a common Muslim how I'm supposed to 'eliminate' them?
  19. Replies
    Views

http://i.imgur.com/alPQL.gif

http://i.imgur.com/alPQL.gif
  20. I'm not :animals_3: Haan baya wala ch***a...

I'm not :animals_3:

Haan baya wala ch***a hai kar sakta hai.. But wo manageable hai.. :cool14:
  21. The northeast has always been neglected since...

The northeast has always been neglected since independence.. The states and their people are hardly treated as a part of India.. The entire north east has only 1 airport.. Several states are not even...
  22. Assam-Nagaland border clashes: Violence intensifies, curfew imposed

NEW DELHI: At least three persons have reportedly been killed and six others injured in fresh police firing on Wednesday in Assam's Golaghat town. Curfew has been imposed in Golaghat and Rongajan,...
  23. Nahi karega bhai china attack...

Nahi karega bhai china attack...
  24. Fir stud jaise log roz jaan bujhkar deewar pe...

Fir stud jaise log roz jaan bujhkar deewar pe muutenge taaki agle din paper pe aane ka mauka mile... :angry:
  25. Replies
    Views

Sab tamasha dekh rahe hai kyuki inko khatam karne...

Sab tamasha dekh rahe hai kyuki inko khatam karne me kisika koi profit nahi hai.. Fokat me koi magajmari nahi karna chahta..
  26. Replies
    Views

Nahi jinka gain karne ka maqsad tha unhe purey...

Nahi jinka gain karne ka maqsad tha unhe purey gains huwe hai... Keedo ki tarah maare gaye common log..
  27. Suppose tu deewar pe muuthta hua pakda gaya...

Suppose tu deewar pe muuthta hua pakda gaya :santabanta6: Fir tune fine dene se inkaar kar diya, teri shakal CCTV pe agayi.. Ab wo feed waha se nikaalke uske screenshot ya sketch banwaakar saare...
  28. Haan logo ko samajhna hoga ke apne khud ke...

Haan logo ko samajhna hoga ke apne khud ke aadpaas hi 1000 topics hai discuss karne ko.. Superpower banna hai to inn sab cheezon ko seriously lena padega.. ISIS kaha marwa raha hai ya mohan bhagwat...
  29. Replies
    Views

Its now a mess.. A complete mess.. Destabilize a...

Its now a mess.. A complete mess.. Destabilize a country, arm and fund the rebels, the rebels get out of control, strike them, they strike back.. A diabolic cycle.. We saw this in Afghanistan, then...
  30. Good initiative but I wonder how well it can be...

Good initiative but I wonder how well it can be implemented.. What if the offender simply says "I wont pay, ukhaad le jo ukhaadna hai".. The enforcing personnel here doesnt even have anything like a...
  31. Pay a fine for littering, urinating in public in Delhi

NEW DELHI: The north Delhi municipal corporation has decided to penalize citizens throwing trash in public places with fines ranging from Rs 100 to Rs 500.

"We will deploy people on the streets...
  32. Ab kuch log chutiyap karte hai iska matlab ye...

Ab kuch log chutiyap karte hai iska matlab ye thodi ke plan implement hi na kiya jaye..

CCTV camera laga dena hoga toilets me :heehee:
  33. :santabanta7::santabanta7:

:santabanta7::santabanta7:
  34. Wo bhi selected rajdhanis and shatabdis.. Not...

Wo bhi selected rajdhanis and shatabdis.. Not all..
  35. Sabse pehle tu hi side hojaega kanjus :nuts:

Sabse pehle tu hi side hojaega kanjus :nuts:
  36. Toilet ki baat maine isliye ki because the worst...

Toilet ki baat maine isliye ki because the worst thing about indian railways is the dirty toilets along with the open sewage which we call train tracks.. Around 3 saal pehle DRDO ne ek bio-toilet...
  37. Bhai PPP model construction aur development ke...

Bhai PPP model construction aur development ke liye hota hai with maintenance/operational responsibility of a fixed period of time thereafter during which which the private partner recovers its costs...
  38. Haan kar lo dil kholke masti sab log.. Aakhir...

Haan kar lo dil kholke masti sab log.. Aakhir forum ke ACHHE DIN jo aagaye hai :santabanta12:
  39. Computer/mobile pe type maarke likh dena bohot...

Computer/mobile pe type maarke likh dena bohot aasaan hota hai dost... War and peace are not child's play...
  40. Toilet use karne layak thi ke nhi ye batao :hmm:

Toilet use karne layak thi ke nhi ye batao :hmm:
  41. The mission to moon or mars is a part of our...

The mission to moon or mars is a part of our space programme and it is not going into waste. What I fear is that this project will go into waste.. With a couple of new airlines coming up flight fares...
  42. Kaun se train me? :santabanta13:

Kaun se train me? :santabanta13:
  43. Kuch logo ke post count drastically kum hone...

Kuch logo ke post count drastically kum hone waale hai bohot jald :angry_7:
  44. I personally dont think India is ready for such a...

I personally dont think India is ready for such a thing... The amount of money that will be spent on just one single line can very well be distibuted to improve the quality of the railways overall.....
  45. India considers magnetic levitation technology for high speed trains

India has taken the first step towards running a truly high speed train by opting for magnetic levitation (Maglev) technology under which the screech of the wheel hitting the track is obviated as the...
  46. Hume bhi koi tips do Saab :special4:

Hume bhi koi tips do Saab :special4:
  47. Replies
    Views

Ab pata chala log tujhe nihayti ashleel,...

Ab pata chala log tujhe nihayti ashleel, ************** and ************* kyu kehte hai.. :angry_7:
  48. Replies
    Views

Aur uske peeche ek danda bhi hai jo bohot jald...

Aur uske peeche ek danda bhi hai jo bohot jald kahin ghusne wala hai :violent:
  49. Hasna tha? :santabanta5:

Hasna tha? :santabanta5:
  50. Replies
    Views

Haan bhai "pradhan sewak" ke haisiyat se aya hoon...

Haan bhai "pradhan sewak" ke haisiyat se aya hoon mai bhi :santabanta12:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4