Type: Posts; User: crazy_fog; Keyword(s):
Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.. :indecisiveness:
Scary but Excellent !!
No family is perfect..but in the end, family is family…the love will always be there..
Nice collection...... :cool14:
Here is the Final Makeover of all the Logos in a GIF Format
In September 2013 The Logo got Flat with some Typographical Tweaks
In 2010 after 10 Years The Logo Brightened up and sports a Reduced Shadow Drop compared to last one
In May 1999 Google got a playful logo which was more Sophisticated look based on Catfull Typeface
In September 1998 Google moves to google.com and Released to the Beta to the World
On 30 August 1998 The Team Created the First Doodle headed by Burning Man
In 1998 This Logo was used in Stanford University Graduation Project by Sergey Brin and Larry Page
Google, the Present Day Search Engine which hits more than a Billion Searches everyday. It was started 17 years back in 1998 at the Stanford University by Sergey Brin and Larry Page. Google is one...
Retirement is wonderful.
It's my Ninth anniversary in SBF..... :cool14:
New Maggi Ad
Does absence make the heart grow fonder??
Hard times will pass but will not stop coming...... :mask:
10. Kolli hills road is an extreme dangerous mountain road, with a length of 46.7 km, including 70 continuous hairpin bends....
9. Driving at Jalori Pass road is really dangerous, being situated at an elevation of 10,800 ft. above the sea level.
8. Driving at Rohtang Pass Road, which is located at height of 3979m above the sea level on the eastern Pir Panjal Range of Himalaya....
7. Driving at terrifying Keylong-Kishtwar Road, located in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
6. Bus Driving at Khardung La Road, which is a mountain pass located in Ladakh region.
5. Driving at Saach Pass road, which is a pass at elevation of 4,420 m.
4. Kinnaur Road is a scientific cliff hanging drive through the bottomless Baspa river gorge in Sangla Valley.
3. Drivers in Kunzum La Road posses a skillful art of driving which is at elevation of 4,590 m.
2. Bus Drivers at Munnar road, drive the impossible in this steep and narrow Zig Zag way from Kochi.
1. Have a look at Bara-lacha la Bus Service, which is a mountainous pass at an elevation of 4,890 m.
That awkward moment when you hit “send” before your message was completed..:indecisiveness:
Great share........ :rock:
Yup.. it's true... :thumbsup:
Your SBF ID: :taunt2:
Orginal Name: Biram
Birth Date (year not Mandatory): 14th May...
Birth Place: Calcutta
Ur Current Address: Calcutta