Search:

Type: Posts; User: not-yet-divorced-starved; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 0.19 seconds.

1. Just because some on wrote in some book? What...

Just because some on wrote in some book? What authority that person had in my life? Religion is very personal. Go and study real Krishna, mahavira, Buddha and others. They revolted against...
  2. Nothing. He is talking about sects. Religion is...

Nothing. He is talking about sects. Religion is very personal. Religion originate within a person and end within.
  3. Poll: Sacrifice is never forced, If any one does any...

Sacrifice is never forced, If any one does any thing for any one then it is either done as a part of GIVE AND TAKE relation or for own happiness and pleasure. So Please do not count what one gives...
  4. Poll: I fully Agree. They are different and...

I fully Agree.

They are different and complimentary. Feminist are trying to create divide among the basic unit of society called family.

Feminist consider women superior only if she can be...
  5. Sex is not only aspect of marriage. For newly...

Sex is not only aspect of marriage. For newly wed men I will suggest them to read laws governing marriage in india.

Especially dowry related 498A, domestic violence related PVDWA 2005 (DOMESTIC...
  6. Some people love to live in past. They are...

Some people love to live in past. They are driving car forward but their sight is on the rear view mirror. Theor pride, their sentiment, their current life all is dependent on past. Their today's...
  7. Illiteracy? It's just blind faith. Even educated...

Illiteracy? It's just blind faith. Even educated people are as illiterate.

Any sectarian religion is blind faith.
  8. No comparison, MI3 is no longer in production. :)

No comparison, MI3 is no longer in production. :)
  9. One can justify any thing. But fact is no one has...

One can justify any thing. But fact is no one has right to kill any one. This means people who do not agree with political leader has right to kill.
  10. There are many modern education institution were...

There are many modern education institution were brain child of Dr. Vikram sarabhai. AFAIK I IM, NID are two of them.
  11. Distorted fact. He was no muslim, he was parsee.

Distorted fact. He was no muslim, he was parsee.
  12. Men is not beast today? LOL People object when...

Men is not beast today? LOL

People object when I say purpose of religion is fear but protector of religion says the same thing but in justifying tone. They justify because they have been brain...
  13. I hate to state this but how many muslims really...

I hate to state this but how many muslims really feel comfortable with BJP? just because media says them pro hindu? Come and see Gujarat, how many muslims have flourished in BJP rule. BJP is the...
  14. Itna factual answer dene ke liya bahot sukriya. ...

Itna factual answer dene ke liya bahot sukriya. Koi hindu ya muslim ya modi ko bich mein laye bagair.

Coal kya hindu ya muslims ke liye alag hot a hai? Adani ya NTPC kya khali hindu ke liye coal...
  15. They are not making fool to people, people are...

They are not making fool to people, people are solely responsible for their act and potential to fall preys of such people. As long as religion portray god (who can give you heaven or swarg or...
  16. Killing can never be justified but there is no...

Killing can never be justified but there is no difference between one and thousands if they are innocent.

humans are not human and as long as they are hindu or muslims they are comodity in hands...
  17. Modi has not killed any one. You are not aware...

Modi has not killed any one. You are not aware about realities prevailing at the time of riots in gujarat. Innocent train travellers were killed and entire gujarat was furious. No Muslim...
  18. Banks are doing business. So adani and others....

Banks are doing business. So adani and others. Why make so much of noise. It seems most people are more interested in hindu / Muslim and other peripheral issues than core problem of india - backward...
  19. people who think muslims are sidelined or not...

people who think muslims are sidelined or not included in development are having wrong perception. come and see gujarat, how many muslims flourished in gujarat during bjp rule. muslims were infact...
  20. Modi ne kaam karwane ke liye innovative approach...

Modi ne kaam karwane ke liye innovative approach liya hai. lets not ruin it by evaluating hindu and muslim. there are psudo seculars in india who would want india to adopt pakistan then too they will...
  21. What is so great about historic or pre historic...

What is so great about historic or pre historic figures? they too were human being with all character of human beings. If some one assume them as god is their prerogative. No one is god, every one is...
  22. This thread apeear to be meant for getting cheap...

This thread apeear to be meant for getting cheap popularity using person who is still saleable.

There no person perfect in this world. Neither so called god like ram, Krishna or so called god men...
  23. Mental block is universal argument used by so...

Mental block is universal argument used by so called religious people. When no explanation say it is mental block. With all due respect even mahatma gandhi used similar argument called ATMA KA AWAJ....
  24. Sanskar = sanskar is - what we have been taught...

Sanskar = sanskar is - what we have been taught how to lead life so that we have better society and in turn better life. It also means dont ask question for any thing which was taught to a child...
  25. Religion is for pseudo weak minded people who has...

Religion is for pseudo weak minded people who has no courage to face the existence as it is. Which religion do not interfere in day to day life? Almost all. there is difference of extent though.
  26. She is beautiful with clothes as without.

She is beautiful with clothes as without.
  27. Wow any opinion other than your own is anti hindu...

Wow any opinion other than your own is anti hindu and anti indian.

Why you have to bring Allah or namaz or kaba in every discussion? For me all religious places are just pieces of art and places...
  28. When i was stuying I was taught that it was...

When i was stuying I was taught that it was Rajaram mohan roy and british government put efforts to eradicate SATI system. Till then no Indian ruler had any awareness to eradicate system. Have you...
  29. That is because Europe took responsibility for...

That is because Europe took responsibility for their own society. Indian held invaders or gave some other excuses for their social state. Unless problem is accepted as problem - as it is - there can...
  30. Before Macaulay india had caste system, SATI...

Before Macaulay india had caste system, SATI practice. If education system was so great why there has not been any revolution against I'll practices followed by society?

Rajiv dixit is...
  31. Don't propogate lies. 2002 riost were reaction of...

Don't propogate lies. 2002 riost were reaction of burning of innocent train passengers. Train burning was pre planned. Modi had nothing to do with gujarat riots. Media has never let people forget...
  32. What the hell imam is? Guinea pig? Guinea pig...

What the hell imam is? Guinea pig? Guinea pig will invite only guinea pig.
  33. When there is religion there will be...

When there is religion there will be discrimination. Be in hindu or Islam. Ancient and outdated thought are still dominant in this world. Shameful to all who consider themselves as hindu or Muslim...
  34. Why we have to label all relationships with...

Why we have to label all relationships with useless religion? They had relation called brother and sister, isn't it enough? If appreciated because one is Muslim and one is hindu then there are all...
  35. Any anti national or anti constitutional...

Any anti national or anti constitutional activities must be dealt with strict hand. I wish current government has strength to deal with them. In Ahmedabad I have seen numerous celebration on occasion...
  36. Poll: Final argument of any religious person. God is...

Final argument of any religious person. God is creation of weak mind. It is out come of complex process called thinking. Ups and down in life is also out come of our own deeds. Purely cause and...
  37. Poll: When ever there is true danger instinct works....

When ever there is true danger instinct works. Mind can never show way out of real dangers. Hence till mind exists CONCEPT OF GOD exists.

God is creation of men to satisfy men's ego. Most...
  38. Poll: It is other way around all religious people...

It is other way around all religious people doubts existence of God when they have really tough time. Existence of God is most successful propaganda in history. Inventor of God were the first people...
  39. Poll: Small story Scientists was researching on...

Small story

Scientists was researching on frog.

He cut its one leg and made frog jump by clapping, jump was normal. Cut second leg and clapped, jump was smaller. Third leg gone and clapped,...
  40. Any law should be gender neutral. Why any woman...

Any law should be gender neutral. Why any woman will need alimony ever? What is preventing them from earning livelyhood?

Indian government has made education compulsory and has been providing...
  41. Discrimination is the purpose of any religion. ...

Discrimination is the purpose of any religion. So as far as religion exist discrimination will exist.

Shahbano case was not only case against women it was against progressive society. All indian...
  42. There is nothing like religion all power game...

There is nothing like religion all power game based on fear psychosis. What religion has given me kind except fear, mindless logics and explanations and above all hatred and stubbornness to not to...
  43. Replies
    Views

There is nothing wrong if both knows that...

There is nothing wrong if both knows that relation is just physical. It seems from your story that she was genuinely in love with you and you used her for physical pleasure.

IMO, There may be...
  44. Opening post itself makes this thread useless....

Opening post itself makes this thread useless. Why we need to rely upon foreign media or media who doesn't know how to report neutrally? It doesn't matter what Modi is, what matter is what he did...
  45. From most advises it appears that marriage is...

From most advises it appears that marriage is nothing but demanding money before marriage (select groom who is wealthy and earning well), then FALL IN LOVE, then demand money while in marriage (as...
  46. What lessons can be tought? Marriage which has...

What lessons can be tought? Marriage which has reached its expiry means it is expired. No need teach or learn any lesson for a relation which has just a social purpose.

Girl who chose men who...
  47. Strange. Government is not even bothered to...

Strange. Government is not even bothered to resolve thousands of visitation or custody related cases arising out of matrimonial disputes. Are those kids and parents are not human being?
  48. I have seen the kind of woman you are talking...

I have seen the kind of woman you are talking about and they do get married and they do have happy married life. Because she is my sister.

And I married a woman who was apparently modern and...
  49. I have been using UNFLAVORED whey protein having...

I have been using UNFLAVORED whey protein having 85% concentration manufactured by DAVISCO foods USA, purchased from EBAY India and got it tested for protein concentration and any doping agents and...
  50. If education do not teach how to think and get...

If education do not teach how to think and get rid of social evil then why emphasis so much on education? This also means that problem is neither in education system nor law making,problem lies in...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3