Search:

Type: Posts; User: mail2brad; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

1. well said. people say things with such confidence...

well said. people say things with such confidence as if they were in the casting group for the movie. Its not about worshiping actors, but when you do not know...just dont show others what shit you...
  2. If Shit had a face, it would look just like this!

If Shit had a face, it would look just like this!
  3. itni pyaari g****. koochee koochee kooo

itni pyaari g****. koochee koochee kooo
  4. ek bar daalne de bas. 3 saal tak bahar nahi...

ek bar daalne de bas. 3 saal tak bahar nahi nikalunga :yess:
  5. aag lag gai. kya mumme hain. dabaane aur choosne...

aag lag gai. kya mumme hain. dabaane aur choosne ko hee bane hain
  6. Replies
    Views

iski g***d maarne main maza aa jayega ...

iski g***d maarne main maza aa jayega :557dance: :violent:
  7. ****ing...........SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****ing...........SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. 100% guarantee to get lift

100% guarantee to get lift
  9. some more pics: 54226 54227 54228 ...

some more pics:

sorry i do not know how to show the pics directly... i added pics by "insert image" but it shows only the name of file and not the image itself
  10. And hot with cloths off

And hot with cloths off
  11. Wow.... she looks beautiful with cloths on

Wow.... she looks beautiful with cloths on
  12. Poll: Bahut khoob....

Bahut khoob....
  13. Poll: Preists were making good money through temples....

Preists were making good money through temples. Once the respected sai baba was established as God in minds of people, sai baba temple started eating the share of other temples. With large followers...
  14. Poll: Very well and rightly said. and it is not even...

Very well and rightly said. and it is not even about favouring a religion. But now idol worship is so deeply rooted in people that if you try to tell them sanatan dharma and one God, no idol... they...
  15. Poll: people should try to respect sai baba and follow...

people should try to respect sai baba and follow his saying instead of making him God and following nothing.
  16. Poll: well said.... we are of kind of same thinking

well said.... we are of kind of same thinking
  17. Burning hotttt.....

Burning hotttt.....
  18. Replies
    Views

can anyone tell me how to add pics so that they...

can anyone tell me how to add pics so that they can be displayed right in the post. Right now, only links are showing.
  19. Replies
    Views

no replies guys?

no replies guys?
  20. Replies
    Views

some more........ 51836 51837

some more........

21. Replies
    Views

few more pics (can some body tell how to upload...

few more pics (can some body tell how to upload image so that it starts looking here instead of only the name of image)

22. Replies
    Views

yes its a new discovery. i was also unaware.

yes its a new discovery. i was also unaware.
  23. Replies
    Views

Hot Kalki Kochelin

51756:winke:

http://forum.santabanta.com/attachment.htm?attachmentid=51753&stc=1

http://forum.santabanta.com/attachment.htm?attachmentid=51754&stc=1
  24. google out 'the cloud door + anu agarwal' to find...

google out 'the cloud door + anu agarwal' to find some missing hollywood stuff you wont like to miss. You know what i mean.
  25. Replies
    Views

she has started looking old..... her face is...

she has started looking old..... her face is showing her age
  26. Poll: i always say that this guy imam is the most...

i always say that this guy imam is the most suitable option to play role of joker in batman movie. he is very similar to that movie role. after seeing this pic in the post above...i think few more...
  27. Poll: sana may win. urvashi and niketan have become...

sana may win. urvashi and niketan have become very obvious options for winning the show. if urvashi wins...there will be no excitement factor. i hope sana wont win :(
  28. Poll: having a couple of people in my life who are just...

having a couple of people in my life who are just like imam....i know there is a way to handle these guys. And if you can handle, they will do anything for you. they all have similar nature. they are...
  29. Replies
    Views

shoot me in the head....... but do not kill me...

shoot me in the head....... but do not kill me like this
  30. Replies
    Views

i am dead man......roflmao

i am dead man......roflmao
  31. Replies
    Views

mera dil kamzor hai.... agar tumne kuch aur reply...

mera dil kamzor hai.... agar tumne kuch aur reply diye then i might get major heart attack. obama ke baad ab aliens le aaoge kahin
  32. it is -31 and not -59. check in google. -50 is...

it is -31 and not -59. check in google. -50 is at north pole
  33. dear grace.... i was not comparing. i was showing...

dear grace.... i was not comparing. i was showing similarities. i am saying again that the intention is not to hurt any one. if you feel offended or hurt by my posts, think i am a fool and ignore it....
  34. i am just posting facts mr grace. the stuff is...

i am just posting facts mr grace. the stuff is not written by me. i bet you must have been to a gurudwara too and you would proudly say i believe in guru nanak too. and if you do that, you can see...
  35. Not very relevant, but just some comments of...

Not very relevant, but just some comments of historians about evolution (hijacking) of hinduism

The earliest religious ideas of the Aryans were as with most ancient civilizations, nature and...
  36. well, i quoted texts from Quran and Bible just to...

well, i quoted texts from Quran and Bible just to show the similarity between the concept of God in Vedas, Quran, Guru Granth and Bible. But may be its a hindu philosophy thread so you are asking not...
  37. friends, kindly read text from vedas, quran, guru...

friends, kindly read text from vedas, quran, guru granth and bible. instead of believing in television serials, google and read it your self. read what is said about idol worshiping in all the...
  38. Sikh religion :: guru granth sahib: ਹਿੰਦੂ ਮੂਲੇ...

Sikh religion :: guru granth sahib:

ਹਿੰਦੂ ਮੂਲੇ ਭੂਲੇ ਅਖੁਟੀ ਜਾਂਹੀ ॥ ਨਾਰਦਿ ਕਹਿਆ ਸਿ ਪੂਜ ਕਰਾਂਹੀ ॥
    ਅੰਧੇ ਗੁੰਗੇ ਅੰਧ ਅੰਧਾਰੁ ॥ ਪਾਥਰੁ ਲੇ ਪੂਜਹਿ ਮੁਗਧ ਗਵਾਰ ॥
    ਓਹਿ ਜਾ ਆਪਿ ਡੁਬੇ ਤੁਮ ਕਹਾ ਤਰਣਹਾਰੁ ॥2॥
    The...
  39. Arya Samaj in Hindu-Dharma The Arya Samaj...

Arya Samaj in Hindu-Dharma
    The Arya Samaj was founded in the 19th Century C.E. by Swami Dayanand Saraswati. It has and continues to be a reformist movement in India and within...
  40. sayeed bhai.....just ask a question with the...

sayeed bhai.....just ask a question with the related context. people here are nice and will answer your question. religious issues can make people angry if put up in wrong way. remember what happened...
  41. Poll: people are protesting for toll free roads, for...

people are protesting for toll free roads, for reservation and for many other things. Its high time all ladies of delhi should come out of there house and protest in big numbers. when there would be...
  42. its a result of not exercising. my ancestors only...

its a result of not exercising. my ancestors only used to eat red meat and they never had any problems. today people may think i am lying but people of my village used to eat 1-1.5 kg red meat alone...
  43. absolutely right. that is actually a "fact". ...

absolutely right. that is actually a "fact".
    How come what is written in vedas is a fact:
    After so many years (around 3000 yrs) vedas are not available in there full form. many portions are...
  44. in all that you should not skip the main thing....

in all that you should not skip the main thing. read the books friend. i am no body to guide you.
    and thanks for the wishes.
  45. yes they are alive. then you might ask do they...

yes they are alive. then you might ask do they like idol worshiping. yes they do. they are also not ready to read any thing. here in majority i may look like an alien. but believe me, there are many...
  46. have to rush. got a flight to catch. see you...

have to rush. got a flight to catch. see you friends later. sorry if any one is hurt by anything. my apologies for it. leave your ego, read my posts and ask your heart and mind if its right or wrong...
  47. now you have to make a new thread about me. we...

now you have to make a new thread about me. we are discussing religion here. this is a common practice. when you do not have an answer, take a different route.

my humble request to all is to read...
  48. friend, when God wishes...he will send a new...

friend, when God wishes...he will send a new religion. its better to check out the way all divine books were written...you your self will know they were divine or not. do not let the darkness blind...
  49. nah. i am a believer. i am not a messenger. i...

nah. i am a believer. i am not a messenger. i read religious books and follow what has been told. so i belong to the same thread. majority here is of people who claim to be religious but do not like...
  50. idol worshiping is not good for religion because...

idol worshiping is not good for religion because the same has been told in all the actual divine books. if you read them, then only you will know that they are the facts. you dont believe them and...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4