Search:

Type: Posts; User: end2fear; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.20 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

You are welcome! Btw, The city and Verna would...

You are welcome!
    Btw, The city and Verna would also be more expensive, though at 9 lakh you may get only the base versions.

Yes, the Figo sedan would be announced soon. But I doubt them releasing...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hi! You have actually not mentioned for what the...

Hi! You have actually not mentioned for what the car will be used mainly, whether city driving or highway driving. Anyway out of the cars you have mentioned I'll try to give you a summary of each.
  3. Those doe eyes and those lips!!! Daaaaamnn!!!! So...

Those doe eyes and those lips!!! Daaaaamnn!!!! So Beautiful.:special6:
  4. Replies
    Views

Now, both the phones you have mentioned are truly...

Now, both the phones you have mentioned are truly good.However there are few things you must consider.
    The HTC one is a stunner in the looks department. I don't know what problems you have read...
  5. Replies
    Views

a 5 inch display with just 187ppi?? very bad...

a 5 inch display with just 187ppi?? very bad Sammy:violent:,.. seems the Micromax A116 is much better at half the price,.only negative is that the brand is not taken seriously,..
  6. Replies
    Views

Actually i've done a lot of research myself and i...

Actually i've done a lot of research myself and i chose the JBL in ear headphones which is available for a price of 915 on Flipkart and 995 elsewhere.
    It has amazing Bass and Audio quality. Its the...
  7. Replies
    Views

I've heard that it hands very often,.moreover ...

I've heard that it hands very often,.moreover there is no point in buying the P as xperia S which is slightly expensive is much much better than it,.
  8. Replies
    Views

hmm,.but screen guards only prevent from...

hmm,.but screen guards only prevent from scratches,. Not when the mobile falls down,. Coz my friend's phone had a guard,.
  9. Replies
    Views

Oh ok,.thanx for your suggestions,. 'll probably...

Oh ok,.thanx for your suggestions,. 'll probably tell dad to buy the Note itself then.
  10. Replies
    Views

oh ok,. I was always sceptical about Samsung's...

oh ok,. I was always sceptical about Samsung's quality,. Coz my dad's Wildfire is working fine since 3 years,. N mera tho Nokia N8 hai, god knows how many times it has fallen in the last 3 years n...
  11. Replies
    Views

i meant the older Note,. not the new Note2,..

i meant the older Note,. not the new Note2,..
  12. Replies
    Views

ok, can't wait anymore. Seems like google firmly...

ok, can't wait anymore. Seems like google firmly believes that India is a 3rd world country. What do you think about the Galaxy Note?? Its it still a good buy??
  13. Replies
    Views

yeah,. hope they don't increase the price too...

yeah,. hope they don't increase the price too much.
  14. Replies
    Views

Didn't really like the design of this :scared:

Didn't really like the design of this :scared:
  15. Replies
    Views

yeah jellybean not many phones,..but many hv...

yeah jellybean not many phones,..but many hv ICS,.. the one v, desire SV, for example,.. n as i mentioned,other requrements are good battery life a must, good screen, good wifi n net connectivity.
  16. Replies
    Views

are you aware about the price of nexus 4 in...

are you aware about the price of nexus 4 in india??
  17. Replies
    Views

thanx everybody,.. dad said ki he'll wait for...

thanx everybody,.. dad said ki he'll wait for another month,...
  18. Replies
    Views

Help needed in choosing mobile

Hi guys! Actually my dad had been using the htc wildfire since 2 years. He wants to now buy an Android phone again as he was very much satisfied with the wildfire. Budget around 20k, max 23k. I told...
  19. Thread: Vaccination

by end2fear
    Replies
    Views

Ok,.seems like u've got some very wrong...

Ok,.seems like u've got some very wrong information. Government hospitals follow the National Immunization Schedule and children are vaccinated against the most common infectious agents. Since it's a...
  20. Replies
    Views

Well, hello! met a long user of the n8 like me ...

Well, hello! met a long user of the n8 like me finally! even I've been using it since 2 years n still love it,. Except for the lack of apps, no problems with it,. Even my point n shoot camera...
  21. Replies
    Views

She's an Indo-German hottie who has already...

She's an Indo-German hottie who has already signed about 5 films! She'll be seen in Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani opposite Ranbir Kapoor as well as for Nautanki Saala opposite Ayushmann Khurrana.
  22. Replies
    Views

This is not the S4 concept either, this was the...

This is not the S4 concept either, this was the spy image released before the release of Galaxy S3. However the S3 turned out to completely different.
  23. Replies
    Views

Considering his age and the fact that he has been...

Considering his age and the fact that he has been using a Nokia phone till now, i would advice the iPhone 4s,. It's a great phone and very user friendly. Moreover,there's no great difference between...
  24. Replies
    Views

Hey! Where's Katy Perry?? We've seen all shades...

Hey! Where's Katy Perry?? We've seen all shades of colors on her hair.
  25. Replies
    Views

Ah! The exact same query I had about 4 months...

Ah! The exact same query I had about 4 months back! Well, it all depends on your needs. If you need some amazing apps with an awesome display, go for the iPad. But if are not much into softwares,n...
  26. Replies
    Views

I remember these two- YAHOO! - Yet Another...

I remember these two- YAHOO! - Yet Another Hierarchial Officious Oracle . ADIDAS- All Day I Dream About Sports.
  27. These are all pictures of her last year's...

These are all pictures of her last year's photoshoot. Anyways, hot pictures!
  28. Replies
    Views

I remember an incident which occurred in USA...

I remember an incident which occurred in USA about 6 months back. A lady bank employee was saved when her silicon implants took a bullet! All she needed was a new implant! :P
  29. Replies
    Views

Hey, you don't have to ask sorry for it.Happens....

Hey, you don't have to ask sorry for it.Happens. Just provided the info since I knew about it.
  30. Replies
    Views

Sorry dude, wrong info,..This is the Beat concept...

Sorry dude, wrong info,..This is the Beat concept car which was first showcased in Frankfurt auto show (the Beat is known as Spark in other countries). The new Spark facelift looks exactly similar...
  31. Wow! She looks so Yummy! ;)

Wow! She looks so Yummy! ;)
  32. Replies
    Views

She is Aindrita Ray, sandalwood actress,.

She is Aindrita Ray, sandalwood actress,.
  33. Replies
    Views

I know,. That's why wait for another 8 days,.But...

I know,. That's why wait for another 8 days,.But if you want to just see how it looks, check it out on google,. It was unveiled in the Auto Expo in Delhi earlier this year,..
  34. Replies
    Views

Yes,. She is Sandalwood(Kannada) actress,..

Yes,. She is Sandalwood(Kannada) actress,..
  35. Replies
    Views

According to Yamaha 2 months worth of "Rays" have...

According to Yamaha 2 months worth of "Rays" have been already prebooked,..
  36. Replies
    Views

Wait for the Yamaha ray which will released on...

Wait for the Yamaha ray which will released on September 14th and then decide. Btw,the Dio is a very good buy.
  37. But if you have a jailbroken iPad you can...

But if you have a jailbroken iPad you can certainly multitask with Cydia app named Quasar. I've been using it since the day I jailbroke my iPad 3. Moreover, the windows are completely sizeable.
  38. Replies
    Views

After deciding a lot,I went for this abt 2 months...

After deciding a lot,I went for this abt 2 months back and completely satisfied with it.The only thing missing is a usb drive.
  39. Replies
    Views

An age old dilemma I must say.Now, iPhone is...

An age old dilemma I must say.Now, iPhone is truly an amazing phone,.having said that u cannot use it to the full extent, even after jailbreaking.It has an amazing display and hardware also is...
  40. Replies
    Views

Who told you that Polycystic ovarian disease is...

Who told you that Polycystic ovarian disease is not curable?? Tell her to visit a good Gynaecologist who'll advice the treatment. The disease is managed medically and only is the rare case of medical...
  41. Replies
    Views

Though u may not like Apple,nothing beats it,. U...

Though u may not like Apple,nothing beats it,. U may not be able to do much with it in terms of hardware (like connecting pen drive nal),.but the apps available are amazing,.also the retina display...
  42. Replies
    Views

hmm,.thnx,.i'll think abt it,..:smile-new:

hmm,.thnx,.i'll think abt it,..:smile-new:
  43. Replies
    Views

thnx for the reply,. However, since there's no 4G...

thnx for the reply,. However, since there's no 4G yet in India I think its a complete waste to buy that model,.
  44. omg!! She's the hottest thing I've ever seen!!

omg!! She's the hottest thing I've ever seen!!
  45. Replies
    Views

Which tablet do I buy??

Dear friends,
    I have decided to buy a tablet,.i'm more inclined towards the new iPad,. But the thing is that it does not give the full accessibility given by the Android tablets such as those of...
  46. Replies
    Views

she's a p0rnstar bro:frown:,.. n these r jus part...

she's a p0rnstar bro:frown:,.. n these r jus part of the full set of images,..:cool14:
  47. @invincible07- dude,i have the official belle...

@invincible07- dude,i have the official belle since 3days now,,its available all over the world!
  48. i loved d songs of vinnai thaandi thiugh i dont...

i loved d songs of vinnai thaandi thiugh i dont understand tamil very well,,i looked up to d translatoons on d net...but,ek deewana tha songs are very bad when compared to vtv...many words dont fit...
  49. Replies
    Views

she's d only Sandalwood actor i like! thnx bro!

she's d only Sandalwood actor i like! thnx bro!