Search:

Type: Posts; User: kish123; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.05 seconds.

1. Well pills will not work to terminate the...

Well pills will not work to terminate the pregnancy and yes it will harm the girl. So like maam said get the test and if it is positive then go to the gyno..
  2. Replies
    Views

She had her undy on so really nothing to worry...

She had her undy on so really nothing to worry about just be careful next time and tell her to keep an eye on her periods.
  3. Replies
    Views

No never before marriage

No never before marriage
  4. Hey I was lazy and all that before marriage but...

Hey I was lazy and all that before marriage but after I have become more responsible and mature so give her some tips and tricks and you I am sure that she will make you laugh your head off with her...
  5. Thread: i hate my life

by kish123
    Replies
    Views

Well it is a complicated thread really it is so...

Well it is a complicated thread really it is so what you need to do is that you need to move on and find a guy who will accept you.
  6. Replies
    Views

I agree with preeto maam

I agree with preeto maam
  7. Replies
    Views

It is his age and it is normal so just ignore him...

It is his age and it is normal so just ignore him and move on with your life..
  8. Replies
    Views

Ignore her at all times

Ignore her at all times
  9. Replies
    Views

I would say that you need to tell the boy of his...

I would say that you need to tell the boy of his actions and talk to him bout it. If he does not listen then he is not welcome in your house.
  10. Replies
    Views

Hey bud the thing is that you have to tell her to...

Hey bud the thing is that you have to tell her to stop and change your #. This is a whole family issue it is not just the 2 of you and this extra martial affair will kill all of you and it is not...
  11. Replies
    Views

Well you see you both are adults and can make...

Well you see you both are adults and can make this decision yourselves. Now this is a matter of trust and dignity and if you think that you can trust your fiance that after having sex he will be your...
  12. Replies
    Views

Hi there how are you??? You know you seem to be...

Hi there how are you??? You know you seem to be too concerned about this situation.... The thing is that if you find a girl who is family oriented then it will not be an issue. But yes you have to...
  13. Replies
    Views

Hi there... Let me tell you something boy you are...

Hi there... Let me tell you something boy you are obsessed about her and that is not good. To me right now you really need to explore and get some help with your anger because that is not good that...
  14. Replies
    Views

She fights and you just don't do anything....this...

She fights and you just don't do anything....this kind of love will not work for both of you... she has issues I mean issues that will ruin both of your lives in the future so it is better to tell...
  15. Replies
    Views

I see what others said and i agree with them 50%...

I see what others said and i agree with them 50% because from what I get from you is that you also like her and she likes you. You said that she is really nice and has a feeling for you. She is not...
  16. Replies
    Views

Girl what do you really want. Really he is...

Girl what do you really want. Really he is married and know that that is love is not true and your emotions can destroy you you that. Also who the hell is he to say he wnats to do it with you. IT is...
  17. Replies
    Views

I was also disturbed and wanted to kill those...

I was also disturbed and wanted to kill those *******s and you don't even want to how I wanted to kill them but the thing is that there are ups and downs in life. Why don't you think about the girl...
  18. Replies
    Views

Well sex is sex right so I would say stop being...

Well sex is sex right so I would say stop being worried and see a good doctor.
  19. Replies
    Views

Hello there how are you??? I hope that things get...

Hello there how are you??? I hope that things get better for you soon... Listen i understand that you are going through a tough time and this is not right. What I would suggest is that you should...
  20. Replies
    Views

I think that society is not the only thing that...

I think that society is not the only thing that you would have issues with. If you really think about it there will be issues reising your children. So I would sat break up.
  21. Replies
    Views

tell her that it is not right.. she has to...

tell her that it is not right.. she has to control she is only 21 she needs to control it.
  22. Replies
    Views

I understand that you have went through a lot. U...

I understand that you have went through a lot. U are not happy with your husband and he is the same with his wife. Now think about this is your kid happy with a alcoholic father really is he happy or...
  23. Replies
    Views

Holy **** man what are you doing... Readers on...

Holy **** man what are you doing... Readers on this form please excuse my language because this is not right and this should be treated as a Capital punishment. Both of you really need to get a life.
  24. Replies
    Views

The thing is that she who she is and you are very...

The thing is that she who she is and you are very lucky to have girl like that. She seems very comfortable with everything you have and she is not demanding or so like I want this and I want that. I...
  25. Replies
    Views

really don't think that you did anything wrong...

really don't think that you did anything wrong because you did not marry her you only committed and you can't live with her so why distroy her lfe and yours.
  26. Replies
    Views

I would say that bullies are bullies weather you...

I would say that bullies are bullies weather you have a disability or not because also went through the lonely childhood and barely had friends. As I grew up I started showing my behavior and and...
  27. Replies
    Views

I really don't think that id you did not bleed...

I really don't think that id you did not bleed that you lost your virginity because of your ex. It could be for many reasons, now the thing about the pictures is that you have to tell your husband...
  28. The reason why I chose red color is because there...

The reason why I chose red color is because there is a red flag in this. You and your wife need to talk about this not fight, like maam said talk to a marriage counselor and talk things out you have...
  29. Replies
    Views

Your mother's behavior is not nice but on the...

Your mother's behavior is not nice but on the other hand see if you can get off steroids and start working out see a Doctor about this and for some time keep a safe distance from your mothers just...
  30. Thread: sex advice

by kish123
    Replies
    Views

I really don't know what a hell you are talking...

I really don't know what a hell you are talking about and what world you are living in. No he will not know that she was involved but what if she gets pregnant or catches STD (God forbids). Gal you...
  31. Thread: GF or sex?

by kish123
    Replies
    Views

He wants to have sex with other girls as well...

He wants to have sex with other girls as well without paying them like he wants to woo some one into this and ruin her life as well. Please read the post again.
  32. Replies
    Views

Well you are in deep shit aren't you? Well the...

Well you are in deep shit aren't you? Well the thing is that you made all this trouble for your self. You are confused of what you want and who you want, let tell you this gal you can't have both....
  33. Replies
    Views

I completely agree...

I completely agree...
  34. Replies
    Views

You made a mistake and you want some one else to...

You made a mistake and you want some one else to pay for it. OK first of all get the test done and see if she is pregnant or not. I hope she is not, what is it with you young lads really tell me...
  35. I understand your situation but I think that you...

I understand your situation but I think that you should give her another chance for the sake of your kids and tell her that she can't do this again. Humans make a mistakes and she made one too a BIG...
  36. Really sorry for your loss but please say yes to...

Really sorry for your loss but please say yes to the merriage and some one love you and give you things you deserve.
  37. Thread: Marriage

by kish123
    Replies
    Views

Man I really don't understand the Caste shit...

Man I really don't understand the Caste shit really.... If you are from same religion that what is hell is the issue. You have to talk to your parents and tell them that you love each other a lot and...
  38. Replies
    Views

Man are you crazy you think that all women will...

Man are you crazy you think that all women will sleep with different guys at once. Shame on you.
  39. Replies
    Views

OH Lord... the big demage is done because talking...

OH Lord... the big demage is done because talking about the relationship and the intimacy is ok as long as it is not in too much details but showing all of this to his pal is beyond un acceptable....
  40. Replies
    Views

Listen the incident that happened in Delhi has...

Listen the incident that happened in Delhi has shaken all of us the *******s should be punished and I think at the moment he is feels horified and he does not want to let things go like this. He...
  41. Replies
    Views

Like maam said if you are pregnent then the...

Like maam said if you are pregnent then the interest can be less and every pregnency is different. Right so get it all checked first and just open your mind a bit.
  42. Thread: Wife is smelly

by kish123
    Replies
    Views

First of all you went into too much details which...

First of all you went into too much details which I think we did not need to know but any ways you need to see a gynocoligist.
  43. Replies
    Views

What really one year will make a difference ........

What really one year will make a difference ..... Sexual issue is not really with age it is your mantality. If you are ready for it or not.
  44. Replies
    Views

Well the thing is that he needs to talk to his...

Well the thing is that he needs to talk to his mother first and see what she says and then take it from there.
  45. Replies
    Views

I completely understand where you are comming...

I completely understand where you are comming from because I am also shaken by the recent rape incident and all the poluted areas in the city can drive you nuts. I don't live in India but I can't...
  46. Replies
    Views

I understand that you are in a lt of paid...

I understand that you are in a lt of paid especially when you guys are working together and like maam said it is very good that you have good feelings for her and you still love her a lot. But the...
  47. Replies
    Views

Well she was your ex and things did not meet u to...

Well she was your ex and things did not meet u to your expectations like she was freaking out and she was pulling your young nephew towards her and at the moment you did not feel right and you let...
  48. Replies
    Views

We are in the same boat but you see I am not...

We are in the same boat but you see I am not worrying I am working towards a better future you see things come and go and nothing is permanent right thing go up and down and there are hardships in...
  49. Replies
    Views

App ko Doctors ka paas jana chahiyay because this...

App ko Doctors ka paas jana chahiyay because this is something serious and it can get worse if untreated. The female docs really need to buckle up and listen and keep it private so they can be a true...
  50. Replies
    Views

YOu said that this is a one side affection and...

YOu said that this is a one side affection and she only took you as an option and now why areyou feeling cheated and davestaded I really dont think that the girl was into you at first because of her...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4