Search:

Type: Posts; User: dAIC; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.04 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

When you see him next time, just say something...

When you see him next time, just say something along the lines... "you look nice today, seems like are going to see girlfriend?"

He should inadvertently reveal the information. Most people react...
  2. Considering you already have good reasons to end...

Considering you already have good reasons to end it with her, you are probably here to find why you shouldn't.

What's important is if she regrets doing what she did after making a commitment to...
  3. Replies
    Views

To human brain everything is a tell (or a sign)....

To human brain everything is a tell (or a sign). Our five senses are designed that way. They gather information so that we can appropriately react and/or minimize risks. It's a normal human tendency...
  4. Replies
    Views

As long as your needs a met financially, you...

As long as your needs a met financially, you shouldn't tell him where to spend his money. I think it is a good thing that he is helping out an old friend in a time of need, even at the risk of...
  5. Replies
    Views

Feels like I know this person - earnings/savings...

Feels like I know this person - earnings/savings issues, love-life uncertainty, social awkwardness, fear of women-biased laws, etc... huh.

Anyway, we talk so much about gender equality these days,...
  6. Replies
    Views

To think of cheating in an abstract way, having...

To think of cheating in an abstract way, having sex with somebody else isn't the problem, if it's just sex. But, let's suppose, you started liking him beyond physical attraction, create moments you...
  7. Replies
    Views

Instead of proposing or sacrificing love, why...

Instead of proposing or sacrificing love, why don't you reveal to your parents that you like this guy and you are thinking of asking him out and probably marrying him at some point?

The worst...
  8. Replies
    Views

I wonder if the guy you kind of got intimate with...

I wonder if the guy you kind of got intimate with feels the same way. I mean he must have been caressed, cuddled, kissed by you too. Do you think he feels "dirty" too? Isolating the situation per se,...
  9. Replies
    Views

prove ki baat itni nahi hai; weird yeh hai ki jab...

prove ki baat itni nahi hai; weird yeh hai ki jab uske pas samandar hai toh fir woh paani ki talash kyu kr raha hai...?

agr tumhare pas jalebiyo ki dukaan ho.. toh tum online thordi jalebi order...
  10. Replies
    Views

Legitimate question... I can see where you are...

Legitimate question... I can see where you are coming from.

I suggest you spend time with this guy to know what he is made of.

I wouldn't suggest asking him.. because his explanation might...
  11. Replies
    Views

You need to come to terms with the fact that this...

You need to come to terms with the fact that this not-so-good-looking colleague of yours, with a not-so-good-looking girlfriend, caught you in a weak moment; and is not going give everything away for...
  12. Replies
    Views

Coma, para-, quadriplegia, imprisonment, etc are...

Coma, para-, quadriplegia, imprisonment, etc are some other ways you could have lost 5 years of your life, even if it all happened for no fault of yours.

The point is if you are supposed to lose...
  13. Replies
    Views

There are actually several ways to figure out if...

There are actually several ways to figure out if significant difference exists in rating of student but the most common way is by computing standard deviation -- which is basically a measure of how...
  14. Replies
    Views

You said: "To vasool your paisa is good, but TALK...

You said: "To vasool your paisa is good, but TALK is not worth 2-300 rs of cold coffee."

So are you insinuating that you would want the girl to stick her tongue in your mouth every time you went...
  15. Replies
    Views

You caused her to break up with her ex. Now her...

You caused her to break up with her ex. Now her ex is likely to be the reason behind your break up. Not so nice when it happens to you, ha? I guess what goes around comes around.

Good luck.
  16. Thread: Bores

by dAIC
    Replies
    Views

Are your observations empirical or just...

Are your observations empirical or just guesstimates?
  17. Replies
    Views

You could calculate the opportunity cost to...

You could calculate the opportunity cost to assess your options.

If everything goes as planned - i.e. you quit your job, study to take GMAT in March, as a result, secure a better-paying job in a...
  18. Is M really that powerful that he can unjustly do...

Is M really that powerful that he can unjustly do whatever he wants to... and get away with it scot-free? Is there any way of guaranteeing that he would like the next guy (not A) you date? Plus, if...
  19. Replies
    Views

hehe.. something doesn't seem right here and my...

hehe.. something doesn't seem right here and my sense is... she's bluffing. Possibly because she wants you to think about marriage and work on that front. Unless she wants some major drama in life...
  20. Replies
    Views

Why so selfish? You want to end life because,...

Why so selfish? You want to end life because, apparently, nothing good can come out of it, so it is advantageous to die than endure, right? But wait a minute, only then you realize if the karma - sum...
  21. Replies
    Views

If eventually it's going to be the end of...

If eventually it's going to be the end of relationship then it doesn't matter if you have a good standing with her or not. Why do you care so much about what she thinks? I don't see any one - other...
  22. Replies
    Views

Just be like "hanji behanji" next time she calls...

Just be like "hanji behanji" next time she calls you "bhaiyya," jokingly of course. Although the term means sister, most girls take it in a whole different way and some of them even get offended -...
  23. hehe.. it's funny how you believe that something...

hehe.. it's funny how you believe that something so complicated as a divorce can happen so easily. It's not that easy to swing in and out of relationships, even for a pure gold digger. Even tougher...
  24. Replies
    Views

There are probably some student rights for fair...

There are probably some student rights for fair testing/grading. So you should contact the Students' Federation of India or the All India Student Association as they are well-versed with current laws...
  25. Replies
    Views

Some years ago the Indian film industry produced...

Some years ago the Indian film industry produced a true cinematic treat in 'Lage Raho Munna Bhai'. I don't know if you have seen it, but in that movie a person has a problem with a neighbor spitting...
  26. Replies
    Views

It seems you're not fully convinced that you are...

It seems you're not fully convinced that you are a correct person to be in a relationship with. And that's possibly the reason behind your poor bonding with people in general. You can continue to...
  27. Thread: Which car to buy?

by dAIC
    Replies
    Views

I feel your research is incomplete and you need...

I feel your research is incomplete and you need to keep researching. Your buying parameters are mainly focused on reducing your immediate costs, but in the long haul you'll probably end up paying as...
  28. Replies
    Views

If you are trying to please him every minute of...

If you are trying to please him every minute of the day and yet falling short in your endeavor, then may be you should change your approach.

Anger is a temporary feeling. It should be otherwise he...
  29. If you are meant to be together, you'll end up...

If you are meant to be together, you'll end up that way irrespective of caste, religion, family views, related issues or any situation for that matter. However, if it isn't supposed to work out then...
  30. Replies
    Views

I hope your fiance is privy to these "new...

I hope your fiance is privy to these "new developments" in your life. If not, then stop fooling him -- it's his right to know. It would then be his call whether to give you another chance or not. I...
  31. Replies
    Views

I don't want to take pity on you, I think you can...

I don't want to take pity on you, I think you can lead a normal life provided people have the ability to overlook a few things. However, people who think any less of you, do not really make a quality...
  32. Replies
    Views

You see the govt. body has the right to...

You see the govt. body has the right to judge/choose who to empanel and who to not. It's in its sole discretion to grant rights for your clinic. Meaning, 'they' are protected to a great extent from...
  33. Replies
    Views

What's the point of all that education if you...

What's the point of all that education if you cannot look beyond "looks" on to what's really important. Seriously, if a few superficial douches can dampen your confidence to this extent then might as...
  34. Thread: Opportunity lost

by dAIC
    Replies
    Views

Based on your discovery you've two rights (at...

Based on your discovery you've two rights (at least) -

(1) the right to confront your husband based on what you have found.
    (2) the right to investigate this further without the knowledge of your...
  35. Thread: Am I worthless?

by dAIC
    Replies
    Views

1. You kind of answered your own question there....

1. You kind of answered your own question there. You said, "I am beautiful, intelligent, very well educated..my family had enough for me to get married...I married this man although he is not good...
  36. Replies
    Views

It's still early and clearly a noncommittal stage...

It's still early and clearly a noncommittal stage of the relationship. You will be confused and disappointed if you expect consistency in communication or any other aspect for that matter, just yet....
  37. Replies
    Views

You seem to have some kind of fear for formal...

You seem to have some kind of fear for formal settings. And considering your inexperience, I would suggest reading books about such situations to enhance your knowledge. It should help you frame...
  38. Replies
    Views

Something tells me there's a lot more to this...

Something tells me there's a lot more to this story than you have put up here. It cannot be determined that you're absolutely right based on your account. From an outsider's view point, your story...
  39. Replies
    Views

You need to be a quick-thinker, ever-ready...

You need to be a quick-thinker, ever-ready solution-finder for such demanding relationships. You won't have time to log on to SBF and ask for advice because by then she would probably throw fifty...
  40. Replies
    Views

He is posted in a different city - why do you...

He is posted in a different city - why do you even want to pursue him? I know you can do a long-distance thing but that would be such a drag on the normal course of a relationship esp. when it starts...
  41. Replies
    Views

Did the thought of settling abroad ever cross...

Did the thought of settling abroad ever cross your minds? You could migrate to a different country on study or work basis, individually; and then reunite and eventually settle there. This should...
  42. Thread: Girl confusions!

by dAIC
    Replies
    Views

Given that you've found the love of your life -...

Given that you've found the love of your life - outside your current relationship - your girlfriend deserves to know the truth. You should tell her exactly how you feel. She is likely to suspect...
  43. Replies
    Views

Nothing's permanent, even your dwindling interest...

Nothing's permanent, even your dwindling interest in the relationship, which I suspect would hit the ocean floor at some point and rebound, provided you're patient. However there has to be some sort...
  44. Replies
    Views

Apologies to draw parallels, but I'm reminded of...

Apologies to draw parallels, but I'm reminded of Devdas-Paro. And we all know that Paro showed care for Devdas out of guilt and perhaps pity.

It's possible your ex is feeling the same way about...
  45. Replies
    Views

Despite knowing your stance, he has been...

Despite knowing your stance, he has been pressuring you to do something that you clearly don't want to. He has transgressed an unwritten relationship rule here. Aren't you offended by his continued...
  46. Replies
    Views

Depends on your individual preference for peace...

Depends on your individual preference for peace or love.

In the long run, you should be able achieve both with either of the guys. We are human after all, we evolve.

Also, you should try to...
  47. Replies
    Views

Illness or no illness chances are that she would...

Illness or no illness chances are that she would continue to live on just fine, even without you. And same for you, without her. If you are both going to be just fine then the little harm that there...
  48. Replies
    Views

It is technically not a "guilt," but even if it...

It is technically not a "guilt," but even if it were, this is something that's likely to keep you loyal in future.

Let's just say it was supposed to happen. Had it not, you wouldn't have realized...
  49. Replies
    Views

Your options are very limited here and seems like...

Your options are very limited here and seems like you already know the best answer, but perhaps don't have the courage to go through the whole thing.

How did you even get into this relationship...
  50. Replies
    Views

I had a similar problem with one of my exes. She...

I had a similar problem with one of my exes. She had problems even with the most unproblematic events and would go on thinking... rethinking.. and whining... endlessly. And she somehow would get...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4