Thread: Celebs Reveal Secrets For A Happy Married Life

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Default Celebs Reveal Secrets For A Happy Married Life

Celebs Reveal Secrets For A Happy Married Life

Beyonce Knowles revealed her secret for a happy married life. "I feel sexiest walking round my house with bare feet and messy hair. Our relationship is very easy," News of the World quoted her, as saying. We respect each other. You know someone loves you by the way he treats and respects you.'I think like a guy. If I do something wrong I don't get emotional,' she added. Speaking to German GQ magazine, the 27-year-old said that when her fame fades she wants to be a teacher, have three kids, and gorge on her favourite foods.

Cate Blanchett, the Oscar-winning actress, who has three sons with husband Andrew Upton, told Oprah Winfrey: "Someone once said to me, and I think it's quite true, that if your bodies actually fit together when you're sleeping in bed — I'm not going to get into too much detail — you're in good stead. "When you can spoon with someone, then you're OK. Because you might not vote the same way, you might not have the same politics, but sometimes that works for people."

Heidi Klum says a deep love keeps her marriage to Seal strong. The supermodel - who wed the 'Kiss from a Rose' singer three years ago - has stressed the importance of love and believes it is vital to a happy relationship. thing." Heidi - who has two children, two-year-old Henry and 19-month-old Johan, with husband Seal and a four-year-old daughter Leni from a previous relationship - recently revealed she wants to extend her family. She said: "So many people say, 'I am so done.' That hasn't come out of my mouth, and it hasn't come out of Seal's mouth, either. I feel like we still have one coming."The 34-year-old beauty also said she considers Seal to be Leni's real father, even though Formula One team boss Flavio Briatore is her biological father

Will Smith who is married to Jada Pinkett says, “the secret to a happy marriage - asking permission from your wife before you cheat on her.” Seemingly, the couple have researched the subject by meeting up with high-profile divorced couples, including Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman and Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, to find out what went wrong.

Tom Hanks in an interview, is quoted to have said, My secret to a happy marriage is just being married to the right woman," the two-time Oscar winner.”

But the gorgeous David Beckham walks away with the crown as he revealed his secret in an interview with a celebrity magazine. The gorgeous football star admitted there was pressure on them as a couple, but that they find ways of working around it. In an interview with OK! magazine, he said: ‘We have quite a lot of pressure, honestly, as a couple. ‘But I think having our children around takes all the pressure away.And ofcourse, he said, “I love her amazing legs!”

Closer home, our Bollywood power icon, SRK reveals his 17 year marriage with Gauri has grown stronger with each passing day. And like Beckham, he credits his children for bonding them together and holding the marriage strong.

Banned
    Dharmo Hi Hato Hanti | Dharmo Rakshati Rakshitah ||

Right kids can be one good factor!!