Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: most unappreciatedn threads on sbf

Banned Colonel

Default most unappreciatedn threads on sbf

the most unappreciated threads on sb

guysn there are lots of greatb threads that are not appreciated either b'cuz not presented properly or they have views but no replies etc...

post the titles here so that others can view them and give them proper respect.....

what sayb guys hows the idea...mods can put some kind of control here.....

we only want unappreciated old threads

maybe 1 week otr more old at least

SB King Field Marshal

i think this thread

Banned Lieutenant General
    in ur soul, just close ur eyes to see me!

half of threads which if made by .. roseboy

SB King Field Marshal

most of my threads are ignored and are unappreciated with over 200 views and "0" replies!

nobody loves my thread

i remember ashu.. he used to reply each & every thread here.. its a tough job to reply all threads..

i think thread title should be attractive enough, next is the matter which should be posted such a way that the main points are highlighted well.. fati, hotty & many others too do this efficiently..
    (,")
    </>
    _/\_

bєєи тhєяєdσиє тhคт

ђαρρу-gσ-ℓυ¢ку Brigadier General roo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mamu.zi View Post
    nobody loves my thread

i remember ashu.. he used to reply each & every thread here.. its a tough job to reply all threads..

i think thread title should be attractive enough, next is the matter which should be posted such a way that the main points are highlighted well.. fati, hotty & many others too do this efficiently..
    Mamu even your reposts get replies...

you should be the last person saying that 'no one loves your thread..'

you know how to present & even re-present them the best!!

As regards the unappreciated threads I am sure everyone have loads of them where u got 0 or 1 reply yet the thread had everything required to generate replies!!

×║♥ਸੋਹਣੀ ਮੋਟੀ♥║× Lieutenant General

What make someone buy a book, a magazine, a newspaper ?

title and headlines : so you have to write a title that will call someone's attention

if it's symbols that you needs here they are

▐║♥║▌ • ◘ ♦ ♣ ♠ » « ۩ (╰_╯) ◄ ► ▬ ▲ ▼

→ ← ↑ ↓ ╚ ╝╔ ╗ x.♥.x ╬═♥═╬ ╔╝ ●๋• ◥◣ ◢◤

ჱܓ ஜ ↠ ↞ •●● ̶(̶̶› ⋆

be as creative as you can wid 'em you can even take any new symbols you found on my title threads or siggy

---------------------------------------

Whay a thread is underapreciated ?

possibility that newbies does not know how to reply

newbies are probably shy ( think for the first time when you log in any forum were u not a bit scared or shy ? )

a high possibility that it's not in the interest of some people

maybe it's a repost and people are tired of seing it

as for those copying pasting articles taken from other sites especially wikipedia, all this sound dull and dead too long to read, lack of colors, no pictures to illustrate wht u're talking about

-----------------------------------------

what can you do ?

you are not to copy paste the title you found on other sites change it slightly make it attractive, do not overuse symbols i provided because people might not understand wht the thread is about

also bear in mind that some mebers love simplicity, so try to find a way out to appeal both kind of members

why do you always want to post what other people post ? we always see paris hilton, denise milani, i'm sure you know other celebrities, then post 'em

when you took an article from somewhere if that site didn't provide any picture then why don't u search a picture in keeping the subject, this is a forum and you have to appeal someone's eye, hence the need to highlight some parts of your articles by for example makin them red or bold ot whatever is the color you want

this forum need something new , do not always post what other post , the virtual world is full of various topic, games and so on

there are threads that are useless like those about lyrics, seriously can't one find lyrics easily online ?

---------------------------------------------

as for me i do not necessarily get replies and this is none of my business, what i post is what i like i'll never post what other like, i share only things of muy interests

why dunt u post wht ulike whu knows ? maybe some mebers will like it, we need some innovative topics or games, there are always same threads about same topic, it's like the same old song, and it's becoming boring

i introduced french songs and translate some part of them, i started a thread about marilyn manson even though ppl say yuck yuck i never stopped it , i created la la land cuz i need hapiness, i'm known for my gothic taste , for my art work , my taste for cinema and wht else i dunno , but all those things i posted are my passions i will neevr post wht other want i just post wht i like, i'm sharing and not imposing

people reply or not all my threads are still going on and u never saw me complaining about it

when my threds aint updated it's cuz i'm lazy that is

---------------------------------------------

i used to reply to everyone's thread before, but i'm sorry my interests are changin my vision of the world is being developped to, i liked things before which i do not like now, guess we all have to change some day, taste, interests, opinions ....

i know i'm like scodling some of you but this is not a sign of hatred it's to make you react and be the true one you really are
    Last edited by ♥»вlυεвεггγ«♥; 04-01-2009 at 02:46 AM.

Banned Colonel

thanks to everyone for the replies.....but this is not what i meant......

i meant this thread to be a place where old threads that are very good but do not get replies can be put in a link here....

the thread owner should not post them...

only someone else should do it....

what do u say\

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

there was one of this kind thread frm harsh, it was for the appreciated threads, ppl looses interest, i think ppl wunt click on links, they need catchy title, and NEW

Make My Day

SB Legend Brigadier General VrOoM's Avatar

at start ..when one is new ...usually one get less replies to ur threads because people are not sure of their work ....

but once u are recognized and ppl know that ur threads are nice and worth some attention ..they check them out..

at start i was also frustrated when no one replied to my thread..but now i think i get good enough replies

keep on posting u will get ur reward for sure!

SB Legend Brigadier General VrOoM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NERORULZ View Post
    thanks to everyone for the replies.....but this is not what i meant......

i meant this thread to be a place where old threads that are very good but do not get replies can be put in a link here....

the thread owner should not post them...

only someone else should do it....

what do u say\
    bumping of old threads not allowed yaar!

×║♥ਸੋਹਣੀ ਮੋਟੀ♥║× Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by VrOoM View Post

bumping of old threads not allowed yaar!

We cudnt post anyone's thread as mentioned by vroom but we can only give suggestion from our experience

- WilDChilD - Major General najis's Avatar

NOt all some loves my thread they replies many so i gave them repps also when they replies my threda but 98% did not like mine
    Behind Every Successful Man There's A Women. That's Because Women Never Run After Men Who Don't Succeed!

सत्यमेव जयते Field Marshal Baadsah's Avatar

I think Fatima has explained in detail very nicely whole the things.

As per my experience (very littile on the fourm), it is depend on viewers' choice.

Some guy likes mostly GD section and they never look other section, some like only bollywood related and they used to attend or post only in that section, like wise for other sections, and some likes all the sections but for particulars methods.

So I think no body can be forced to take the interest in the threads which he / she doesn't like.

And it is very difficult that each and every thread will get reply.

Topic is very good, only I can suggest that if there are really marvellous thread which should get notice and reply then one particular sticky thread can be there and periodically those thread can be shifted there and regular member should contribute to look them and reply.

But at last in summary (it is my observation and opinion, not necessary to be right) that everybody has their own choice and liking, it is not necessary that whether we put attractive heading etc. and they will come to see.

btw very nice topic.
    You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones every dog that barks.
    -Winston Churchill

Banned Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by baadsah View Post
    i think fatima has explained in detail very nicely whole the things.

As per my experience (very littile on the fourm), it is depend on viewers' choice.

Some guy likes mostly gd section and they never look other section, some like only bollywood related and they used to attend or post only in that section, like wise for other sections, and some likes all the sections but for particulars methods.

So i think no body can be forced to take the interest in the threads which he / she doesn't like.

And it is very difficult that each and every thread will get reply.

Topic is very good, only i can suggest that if there are really marvellous thread which should get notice and reply then one particular sticky thread can be there and periodically those thread can be shifted there and regular member should contribute to look them and reply.

But at last in summary (it is my observation and opinion, not necessary to be right) that everybody has their own choice and liking, it is not necessary that whether we put attractive heading etc. And they will come to see.

Btw very nice topic.

are i am not saying somebody should be forced to watch the thread....only sometimes even good threads go unnoticed b'cuz of some reason or another......

We are only giving a place to see that the really good threads are seen again./

@reg bumping old threads....i am not saying link very old threads...only those that are maybe 3 mnts old.....max...

I would like a moderator's view on this....