Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Husband Shuns sex with Me.....Rashmi

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Default Husband Shuns sex with Me.....Rashmi

Hi Mam, I am a 26 yrs old married woman.

My problem is that my husband does not involve in sex frequently.He involves after a gap of 3-4 days.This is from 1st day of marriage.

I feel he does not feel any interest in me.He never comes close to me.He involves for 10 minutes during sex.otherwise he dont touches me.If i come closer he doesnt respond at all.

If i ask for sex he refuses.I feel rejected and extremely hurt.Is my husband behaving properly?I talked to him but of no use.I tried my level best to communicate with him.I feel the urge of having sex but he doesn't involve with me.

Help me Please mam.I m really very tensed.

Well, yes, I do agree that its a distressing situation for you and not a very good sign for the marriage either. If your husband is not communicating with you and not helping out with the solution of the problem then it may be time to seek the help of a counselor. You must convince your husband that both of you need to work on this situation and that ESSENTIAL for the marriage to get on tracks.

You should to left him for some days.. i mean don't have sex with him..control on yourself...When he'll interested he'll understand your problem...

In which city you are now????
    may i know?

Default :) !

ek idea hay us ko achay achay khane paka ker doo jab sune jao tou us ko massage do !! or us ke chest per apni hath pheroo !! im sure he it will help it out !! or make him feel that u love him !!

New Born

Smile Try to find out...

As a man...I'll suggest u to check whether he is suffering from any tension like any financial problems or any other tensions..

First,Closely look of his activities what he does and all. If u have a business how is it going and all..One thing I am sure that he doesn't have any other woman in his life. otherwise he wouldn't even allow u to have sex after 3-4 days..

Secondly, U might seem 45-50 years old. So, try to maintain your charm and sexuality if u want to attract him.Outing is also necessary for refreshment of any relationship.So, go for a long drive or dinner.

third, Don't rush let him come to you for Seex.

last if all get vain consult a doctor.

Cheers..

New Born

Smile I am sorry...

I thought u wrote it now 26 years I got married.

Sorry..

Trance Infection Major General AxN's Avatar

Thats embarassing..... !!
    ▫▪▫▪ . Armin Van Buuren... the only definition of Trance !! ▪▫▪▫
    Ŧλέ αδ вγ

SB Champion Lieutenant vsingh165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Hi Mam, I am a 26 yrs old married woman.

My problem is that my husband does not involve in sex frequently.He involves after a gap of 3-4 days.This is from 1st day of marriage.

I feel he does not feel any interest in me.He never comes close to me.He involves for 10 minutes during sex.otherwise he dont touches me.If i come closer he doesnt respond at all.

If i ask for sex he refuses.I feel rejected and extremely hurt.Is my husband behaving properly?I talked to him but of no use.I tried my level best to communicate with him.I feel the urge of having sex but he doesn't involve with me.

Help me Please mam.I m really very tensed.
    Maybe he is trying to be respectful towards you and your body. Don't take it as if he doesn't care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by dawarsandeep View Post
    U might seem 45-50 years old.
    SORRY To pin point u but she said she's 26years old

There must be something bothering him or he might be having low sex drive...as maam suggested take him to a counselor...
    Chora Chori party mai...dhup chick dhup chick hori se

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Yes even I think he may be going through some kind of stress, frustration or uncertainty in life. Could be financial, career-related or whatever. It is also possible that he is not satisfied with something related to this marriage, which may sound a bit discouraging, I know. Was the marriage against his will? Does he not cooperate when you try to communicate with him? It could be that he is the type who does not feel passionate need for sex too. Everyone is different. If it turns out that he is naturally like this, you may need to make adjustments. That is what marriage is all about. I know it will be hard, but if you have sex every 3-4 days or so, it should not be terribly bad. There are some people who do not have a very high sex drive. But I suggest you find seductive ways to arouse him from time to time, like body massage, making his favourite treats, sexy surprises etc etc. Be creative. If it still does not work, then see a counsellor. That is very important, and may solve a lot of things.

New Born

Smile dear....

Quote Originally Posted by invincible07 View Post
    SORRY To pin point u but she said she's 26years old

There must be something bothering him or he might be having low sex drive...as maam suggested take him to a counselor...
    I already apolozise for my mistake....Check my posts.......

Quote Originally Posted by wonderkid View Post
    yes even i think he may be going through some kind of stress, frustration or uncertainty in life. Could be financial, career-related or whatever. It is also possible that he is not satisfied with something related to this marriage, which may sound a bit discouraging, i know. Was the marriage against his will? Does he not cooperate when you try to communicate with him? It could be that he is the type who does not feel passionate need for sex too. Everyone is different. If it turns out that he is naturally like this, you may need to make adjustments. That is what marriage is all about. I know it will be hard, but if you have sex every 3-4 days or so, it should not be terribly bad. There are some people who do not have a very high sex drive. But i suggest you find seductive ways to arouse him from time to time, like body massage, making his favourite treats, sexy surprises etc etc. Be creative. If it still does not work, then see a counsellor. That is very important, and may solve a lot of things.

nicely said!!!

New Born

Default Situtaion

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post

nicely said!!!
    Dear Mam,

You should serve body heating meal to your husband ...eg our kalig have Kochpak an aurvedik tonick for body heating its embassing sexualty as well as body heating.

pls contact

New Born

Default let me know

let me know @ gascan.yo@gmail.com

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by wonderkid View Post
    Yes even I think he may be going through some kind of stress, frustration or uncertainty in life. Could be financial, career-related or whatever. It is also possible that he is not satisfied with something related to this marriage, which may sound a bit discouraging, I know. Was the marriage against his will? Does he not cooperate when you try to communicate with him? It could be that he is the type who does not feel passionate need for sex too. Everyone is different. If it turns out that he is naturally like this, you may need to make adjustments. That is what marriage is all about. I know it will be hard, but if you have sex every 3-4 days or so, it should not be terribly bad. There are some people who do not have a very high sex drive. But I suggest you find seductive ways to arouse him from time to time, like body massage, making his favourite treats, sexy surprises etc etc. Be creative. If it still does not work, then see a counsellor. That is very important, and may solve a lot of things.

their will be all or some of reasons that you have been given.

Hey lady i wish that you get happiness in your future life.

kaash i could get wife like you.