Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: India need a leader Like Mr. Narendra Modi

Banned

Lightbulb India need a leader Like Mr. Narendra Modi

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, Indian citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

If you agree please SEND THIS RO YOUR FRIEND.

Banned Lieutenant-Colonel

bilkul sahi baat hai banwari rana ji lekin hamare ye beimaan aur bhrasht neta mr. narendra modi ko aage ane denge hee nahi.
    ye Bharat desh ka dhurbagya hai.

what howard said is right... i agree with that..
    but i didnt understand why india need one more modi... lol..
    fisaad ki jaD...

● Positive & Inspired ● Major Singh_king's Avatar

Thumbs down

Unneccessary and superfluous thread...This aint BJP hqs guys....Delete this thread mods....

Banned Lieutenant General
    in ur soul, just close ur eyes to see me!

hmm wat the f******* thread this is

modi as a leader of india .. this is nt a war zone ..

Quote Originally Posted by roseboy11 View Post
    hmm wat the f******* thread this is

modi as a leader of india .. this is nt a war zone ..
    right said.... pls delete this thread

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

thread is ok , agar kuch kahna hai modi ke baare mein idhar apne views share karo

wo koi terrorist nahin hai, gujraat ki public ne usko election mein jeetaya hai to to kuch to soch kar jeetaya hoga

aur idhar doosre politicians ke baare mein discussion ho sakta hai to modi ke baare mein hi ho sakte .
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Banned Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    thread is ok , agar kuch kahna hai modi ke baare mein idhar apne views share karo

wo koi terrorist nahin hai, gujraat ki public ne usko election mein jeetaya hai to to kuch to soch kar jeetaya hoga

aur idhar doosre politicians ke baare mein discussion ho sakta hai to modi ke baare mein hi ho sakte .
    thabks amit.........................

maybe modi has made a mistake during riots.......

but look at the development that the state has made under him in last 5 yrs.....

i am a gujrati....been there 20-30 times in last 5 yrs and rate of development has been tremendous.....

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NERORULZ View Post
    thabks amit.........................

maybe modi has made a mistake during riots.......

but look at the development that the state has made under him in last 5 yrs.....

i am a gujrati....been there 20-30 times in last 5 yrs and rate of development has been tremendous.....
    wahi to ye development nahin dikh raha hai logon , poorani baatein liye baithe hain
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Default Every Mirror has two faces

Modi claims that Gujarat’s economy had grown by 12.17 percent in fiscal 2006-07 and that this was three percent higher than the national average

>> the socio-economic review of the state had exposed this statistic as nothing but misinformation that pertained not to 2006-07 but to 2005-06.

As per the statistics of the Directorate of Economics and Statistics of the Government of Gujarat, the GDP growth of the state for 2006-07 was just 8.11 percent, which was well below the national average of 9.4 percent.

Gujarat one of the highest indebted states of the country, with an outstanding debt of around Rs. 20, 000 per person.

The Gross Public Debt of the State was an estimated Rs. 66925.83 crore, which was 30.89 percent of the GDP.

When Modi took over as the Chief Minister , the outstanding debt of the State was Rs. 344.5 billion (34450 crores) Gujarat today is the worst indebted state in the country. The average per capita in Gujarat is over 21,000. The debt of the government is Rs. 69 crore. The State is now paying Rs. 6242 crores as interest per year. These are official figures of the Gujarat Government.

It lags behind many states in terms of foreign direct investment.

There is an element of anti-incumbency. There is a vibrant Gujarat and a vanishing Gujarat, and even the vibrant Gujarat that he (Modi) talks about, even there, the figure is not something to be proud of. Look at the vibrant Gujarat, the number of engineering colleges. Such institutions are more in Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu. Gujarat is far behind.

With reference to the encounter killings in Gujarat, before the arrest and incarceration of senior Gujarat police officer and Modi loyalist D. G. Vanzara on April 25, 2007, 14 encounters had taken place in the state out of which, ten of them involved Vanzara.

This clearly established that Vanzara was Modi’s officer for such activities, after April 25, 2007, surprisingly there had been no encounters in the state.

It is the Gujarat Government that filed an affidavit (relating to the Sohrabuddin Sheikh case). Modi must explain about what happened to Kauser Bi (Sohrabuddin’s wife), What happened to Prajapati? It was an act of grotesque constitutional impropriety.

Banned Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by chakhdephattey View Post
    Modi claims that Gujarat’s economy had grown by 12.17 percent in fiscal 2006-07 and that this was three percent higher than the national average

>> the socio-economic review of the state had exposed this statistic as nothing but misinformation that pertained not to 2006-07 but to 2005-06.

As per the statistics of the Directorate of Economics and Statistics of the Government of Gujarat, the GDP growth of the state for 2006-07 was just 8.11 percent, which was well below the national average of 9.4 percent.

Gujarat one of the highest indebted states of the country, with an outstanding debt of around Rs. 20, 000 per person.

The Gross Public Debt of the State was an estimated Rs. 66925.83 crore, which was 30.89 percent of the GDP.

When Modi took over as the Chief Minister , the outstanding debt of the State was Rs. 344.5 billion (34450 crores) Gujarat today is the worst indebted state in the country. The average per capita in Gujarat is over 21,000. The debt of the government is Rs. 69 crore. The State is now paying Rs. 6242 crores as interest per year. These are official figures of the Gujarat Government.

It lags behind many states in terms of foreign direct investment.

There is an element of anti-incumbency. There is a vibrant Gujarat and a vanishing Gujarat, and even the vibrant Gujarat that he (Modi) talks about, even there, the figure is not something to be proud of. Look at the vibrant Gujarat, the number of engineering colleges. Such institutions are more in Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu. Gujarat is far behind.

With reference to the encounter killings in Gujarat, before the arrest and incarceration of senior Gujarat police officer and Modi loyalist D. G. Vanzara on April 25, 2007, 14 encounters had taken place in the state out of which, ten of them involved Vanzara.

This clearly established that Vanzara was Modi’s officer for such activities, after April 25, 2007, surprisingly there had been no encounters in the state.

It is the Gujarat Government that filed an affidavit (relating to the Sohrabuddin Sheikh case). Modi must explain about what happened to Kauser Bi (Sohrabuddin’s wife), What happened to Prajapati? It was an act of grotesque constitutional impropriety.

according to economic times look at the amount of money to be invested in gujrat.....ill run thier story directly....

here it is

AHMEDABAD: Keeping aside recession worries, India Inc on Monday committed an investment of Rs 7.5 lakh crore in Gujarat on the first day of the

biennial Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors’ Summit 2009. The second day is expected to see a commitment of Rs 5 lakh crore more.

India Inc heavyweights such as Tata Group chairman Ratan Tata, Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani, CII president KV Kamath, Aditya Birla group chairman Kumarmangalam Birla, L&T CMD AM Naik, Essar Group chairman Shashi Ruia, Adani Group chairman Gautam Adani, Videocon Industries MD RN Dhoot, ONGC director AK Balyan, SBI chairman OP Bhatt, Hindustan Construction Co chairman and MD Ajit Gulabchand, IL&FS chairman Ravi Parthasarthy, Deccan Airways chairman Capt Gopinath, Welspun group MD BK Goenka and Bharat Forge CMD BN Kalyani were present at the summit on Monday. Together, they represent 91 listed companies and a market cap of Rs 7.85 lakh crore. More than 25% of the total m-cap of the Indian stock market was represented on the dais.

RIL, which has completed projects worth Rs 50,000 crore so far in the state, did not make any fresh commitment. Universal Success Enterprise committed the maximum investment of Rs 87,000 crore. The company would set up a power plant, two ports and an SEZ in the state.

Ajit Gulabchand of Hindustan Construction Co committed Rs 40,000 crore for a waterfront city, on lines of its existing project at Lavasa near Pune.

While Shashi Ruia committed Rs 24,000 crore in petroleum, chemicals, ports and an academy, L&T’s Mr Naik said his company would sign nine MoUs worth Rs 25,000 crore. ONGC director, operations AK Balyan committed Rs 30,000 crore.

Ratan Tata, who once famously said, “It’s stupid if you are not in Gujarat”, on Monday, said, “I am proud that I listened to my own advice...Perhaps, I am not stupid any longer.

Mr Tata has committed Rs 21,000 crore over the next three years. Gautam Adani of Adani Group committed Rs 27,000 crore in various projects including an SEZ.

Gautam Adani of Adani Group, committed Rs 27,000 crore in SEZ, power plant, transmission network and education.

SBI chairman OP Bhatt remarked that the economic centre of gravity was moving toward the East, mainly India and China, while committing Rs 30,000 crore over the next three years. Kumar Mangalam Birla committed Rs 20,000 crore while state’s own Sandesara group said it would invest Rs 21,000 crore in SEZs and power.

Videocon group MD RN Dhoot committed Rs 12,000 crore while BN Bharat Forge CMD Kalyani would enter Gujarat for the first time with an investment of Rs 7,000 crore. Low-cost airlines pioneer Capt Gopinath, too, would bring in Rs 3,000 crore by making Ahmedabad an air cargo logistics hub.

While Japan was the partner country for the summit, Kenyan Prime Minister, who had arrived with a large delegation, was also present on the dais. Foreign representatives from Japan, Singapore, Italy, the UK, Canada, Uganda, Sri Lanka, Korea were among 500 delegates who participated in the event.

PART FROM ALL THIS YOU HAVE THE NANO PROJECT,RELIANCE TWO REFINERIES IN JAM,NAGAR,ADANI PORT PROJECT ,ESSAR REFINERY.......

AND YOU SAY THEY HAVE NO DEVELOPMENT.....

PIPED GAS IN SURAT,BARODA AND SOON TO BE LAUNCHED IN THE CAPUITAL,

ALL BUSUES AND AUTO RUN ON LPG SAVING MONEY AND REDUCING POLLUTION.....

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT TO KNOW....

@NERORULZ

I completely agree with the points and progress highlighted.
    What I tried to convey is that no one is saint and we common ppl must understand that no one should be followed blindly. We the people must
    admire/appreciate positives of a leader, but always keep a track on it as well.
    There is nothing black or white in politics, shades of grey is at most.

SANTULAN BAHUT ZAROORI HAI POWER KA

To summarize:
    Modi had started his campaign talking about development, progress then came congresswallas and attacked him personally, Modi then attacked them personally. Even after Congis attacked Modi, I would have preferred that Modi continued on his development agenda. As we can see Congis basically had no development agenda other than minority vote banking.
    Last edited by chakhdephattey; 28-01-2009 at 08:38 PM.

Banned Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by chakhdephattey View Post
    @nerorulz

i completely agree with the points and progress highlighted.
    What i tried to convey is that no one is saint and we common ppl must understand that no one should be followed blindly. We the people must
    admire/appreciate positives of a leader, but always keep a track on it as well.
    There is nothing black or white in politics, shades of grey is at most.

santulan bahut zaroori hai power ka

to summarize:
    Modi had started his campaign talking about development, progress then came congresswallas and attacked him personally, modi then attacked them personally. Even after congis attacked modi, i would have preferred that modi continued on his development agenda. As we can see congis basically had no development agenda other than minority vote banking.
    thanks for your frank posts...yes you are absolutely correct....no one is perfect....and everyone are Grey........

Good discussion i think....
    Last edited by NERORULZ; 28-01-2009 at 09:04 PM.

Banned Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by zaki59 View Post
    kal jo hoa wo bhi toh purani baat hai .......... Kyu pakde baithe ho qasab ko ..... **** do //////////
    but he is a terrorist same as narendera modi

Please delete this thread
    first understand what you are talking abt.....

Banned Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by zaki59 View Post
    @nerorulz

plz ply me ..........
    Can u forget gujrat massacre ????
    that was not terrorism.........

And modi did not tell his police to do violence ....maybe a few officials were involved.....but it was citizens and mobs that did itt.....and that was b'cuz of godhra