Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantasise about my sister in law

New Born

Unhappy Fantasise about my sister in law

Hi,
    My query will sound cheap but I hope to get some solution from you friends.
    Since the last couple of months I have been getting fantasy of having sex with my bahbhi(cousin bro's wife).
    she is of 34 yrs old, but has an amazing body. Whenever I meet her, I feel like going for it.
    I masturbate on her name, dream about her all the time.
    I don't know how to control my feelings. I tried a lot, but I can't stop.
    If you tell me to stay away, it cant happen coz we all are kind of joint family..

Sorry for sounding cheap..
    Last edited by Preeto Maam; 14-02-2009 at 01:24 PM.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!

Look, its pretty natural that you fantasise about close relatives especially in a joint family because of the proximity to the person.

However, this is not a sensible thing at all simply because the person is in such close proximity. The thing to do is to change your object of fantasy to someone who is not that close to you. Someone like actresses or models who actually pose to evoke such responses in people.

New Born

You are right Preeto maam
    I did tried to, what solution you gave (abt actress)..
    But than you see those people not on real life....
    where as sis-in-law meet up frequently...
    and as i said, she has an amazing body,
    cannot take out of my mind....

hope you getting it maam

New Born

See my friend such fantasies as Preeto ma'm says are quite common and I would go a step further and say as long as it remains a fantasy there is no harm. do NOT have any more aspirations from it in terms of other things. since u say that shifting your attention to other pin up girls or some sexy celebrity is not helping u will have to have her only in your dreams. True what u say since u get to meet her many times during the day fantasising becomes much easier than any pin-up-girl or sexy actress. So just enjoy your fantasy but NEVER try to turn them to reality else it will be grief for all concerned.

Thumbs up

dude get urself a girlfrend,u will stop thinking abt ur bhabi

Quote Originally Posted by sunil_simon2004@yahoo.co.in View Post
    dude get urself a girlfrend,u will stop thinking abt ur bhabi
    I am sure that will be a great help.
    This is the only alternative that will work for you

SB Champion Lieutenant

Hey. I understand that u fantasy ur sis in law. Look Don't let it get futher please dont. Like others said get ur self a very pretty girl frind like ur bhabi. Get married. This is something that can destroy ur family. Please get a hold on someone else who is not married.

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Stop dwelling on your bhabhi like this! And of course, NEVER act upon your fantasies. You would be ruining too many lives that way, and betraying your brother big time!! You have no right to! Get yourself a gf. That should solve a lot of things. Redirect your fantasies away from your bhabhi. I say do it ASAP, otherwise a lot of our fantasies throw us out of control. Just convince yourself again and again that you have no right over her, that she isn't yours, and also consider how you'd feel if you were in your poor brother's place.

New Born

Thanks for all the suggetions from you frnds...
    as u said to have a GF...
    Its takes time...
    still the solution will def help me out...
    thanks once again

New Born

Hello frnds,
    You all were helpful, so just i want to share things with u...

I had sex with my sis-in-law.I did tried to control my feeling abt this.
    It all strted, when we were returning from wedding(as i had to pick her up). She was, as always looking gorgeous, with a shining saree and bikini blouse, hair open.
    I had always complimented her, that day was no exception. Dont know from where our talk strted, but then we strted flirting arnd with each other. Tickling arnd, teasing etc...
    She like the way i was tickling, she has an ausom skin, as i touch her first time.And compliments were all there.
    As we both of us were der,and quite free by now, I confess her abt my fantasising abt her, Got an unexpected reply, she said its ok, this is a compliment. I asked her, compliment???...She said, yes, people fantisise abt the other, who are bold, beautiful,sexy..etc...So this all applies to me,as u are fantasising.
    I was all relieved, coz was expecting some other answer, some beating from her as well as family.But than my excitement could not be control, Teaseingly i asked how abt going for practical, initally she gave a good pause, and i was wondering, this time will get a good slap. But again no, she agreed, thats it, did asked her any futher questions...
    and she gave me a good blow in car its self.
    After that,few days, We had sex(ofcourse when no one was der).Wont narrate whole story abt this.

I know, we bth are wrong, but dont want to hide our feelings, we seems to be more happy the way we are going. We this thing should not hamper our personal lifes, this all is only for pleasure.

It was a confession

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

That's a "very common" fantacy.. !! Trust Me.. !!

All you have to do is tell yourself that you have to RESPECT her.. !! Once you start respecting her as your Bhabhi, you'll get over her.. !!

Bhabhi Maa Samaan hoti hai.. !!

G'day

New Born

Your bhabi may also interested in you.But think of your bro.How he would feel if he come to know.Only musterbation is the best solution.Musterbation save many people from sex crime.

when your cousin beat you your feelings will be fully controlled.

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by devpr View Post
    Hello frnds,
    You all were helpful, so just i want to share things with u...

I had sex with my sis-in-law.I did tried to control my feeling abt this.
    It all strted, when we were returning from wedding(as i had to pick her up). She was, as always looking gorgeous, with a shining saree and bikini blouse, hair open.
    I had always complimented her, that day was no exception. Dont know from where our talk strted, but then we strted flirting arnd with each other. Tickling arnd, teasing etc...
    She like the way i was tickling, she has an ausom skin, as i touch her first time.And compliments were all there.
    As we both of us were der,and quite free by now, I confess her abt my fantasising abt her, Got an unexpected reply, she said its ok, this is a compliment. I asked her, compliment???...She said, yes, people fantisise abt the other, who are bold, beautiful,sexy..etc...So this all applies to me,as u are fantasising.
    I was all relieved, coz was expecting some other answer, some beating from her as well as family.But than my excitement could not be control, Teaseingly i asked how abt going for practical, initally she gave a good pause, and i was wondering, this time will get a good slap. But again no, she agreed, thats it, did asked her any futher questions...
    and she gave me a good blow in car its self.
    After that,few days, We had sex(ofcourse when no one was der).Wont narrate whole story abt this.

I know, we bth are wrong, but dont want to hide our feelings, we seems to be more happy the way we are going. We this thing should not hamper our personal lifes, this all is only for pleasure.

It was a confession
    So you ended up having sex with her, in spite of us warning you NOT to act upon your fantasies! What do you expect us to tell you NOW??

Simply disgusting!! You're saying that your feelings should not hamper anyone's lives, and that they're only for pleasure eh? Well, go and explain that to your cousin and all others involved. I dare you to! *Speechless for words*

SB Guru Major

Its fake story.