Thread: Does oral sex causes any harm/disease??

Banned

Thumbs up Does oral sex causes any harm/disease??

hi preeto aunt....
    I like licking the vagi na more than intercourse!
    Sometimes I pour honey on it & **** it for around half an hour. Does it causes any infection or viral disease? If honey enters the vag ina can it cause infection?
    please post
    thnx
    Last edited by Preeto Maam; 24-02-2009 at 11:07 AM.

SB Champion

if partner has disease you will also get..
    if you both are not keeping good cleanliness of body this will create diseases..

A similar question was there yesterday or day before. I cant find it but saw somewhere in this forum. Will post it as soon as i can find it.

regarding the problem, as long as you and your wife keep proper personal hygiene, and if the honey is also clean, and if both of you have no Sexually Transmitted Diseases there wont be any issues.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi Sahil,

Actually many people introduce honey, chocolate, cream etc while doing oral sex. Its pretty harmless.

Just to add some information to your query.... Similar to other sexual activities, people can get in ruts and do the same thing in the same order each time they are with their partners intimately. Simply varying your technique can spice things up.
    Adding food to your routine is an option. Some couples like using whipped cream or honey for example. There are flavored gels that you can buy to use during oral sex. However, remember, some women with sensitive vulvas can have reactions to these substances so you may want to experiment a little at a time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Hi Sahil,

Actually many people introduce honey, chocolate, cream etc while doing oral sex. Its pretty harmless.

Just to add some information to your query.... Similar to other sexual activities, people can get in ruts and do the same thing in the same order each time they are with their partners intimately. Simply varying your technique can spice things up.
    Adding food to your routine is an option. Some couples like using whipped cream or honey for example. There are flavored gels that you can buy to use during oral sex. However, remember, some women with sensitive vulvas can have reactions to these substances so you may want to experiment a little at a time.
    thank u very much preeto..............from today onwards i will **** my wifes ***** 2-3 hours by pouring litres of honey as well as cream also.
    once again thnks a lot.....love u