Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Britain's 25 Hottest Women

{Forum Emperor} Lieutenant General !! K A R A N !!'s Avatar

Thumbs up Britain's 25 Hottest Women

People in America are often quite familiar with the hot women of the United States. However, once you get beyond the American borders, the knowledge begins to drop off. Even Great Britain, which was the forefather of America, isn’t all that well known. Sure, they are plenty of British entertainers that make a name for themselves in America. Many actors and actresses, plus a fair amount of music acts (The Beatles, Rolling Stones, etc…). And yet there remains so much unappreciated beauty to the average American.

In an effort to avoid overlooking any women from around the globe, we at SBF brings you the 25 hottest British women. Here’s a fun fact for you if you want to impress someone with your knowledge. Great Britain is technically the island containing England, Scotland, and Wales. It is only when you add Northern Ireland to the mix that it should be referred to as the United Kingdom. But why am I boring you with geography lessons ??? How about we get to see the best Britain had to offer:

"I can't escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground on which I stand !!!

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"
    Smile It's the second best thing you can do with your lips !!!

Thumbs up 25. Michelle Ryan

25. Michelle Ryan

Ryan became a familiar face among British audiences thanks to her star-making role as Zoe Slater on the hit soap EastEnders. American audiences might recognize her from NBC’s short-lived re-imaging of the Bionic Woman. With green-eyes to complement stunning beauty, she’s magic to watch in whatever she does.

"I can't escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground on which I stand !!!

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"

Thumbs up 24. Rachel Weisz

24. Rachel Weisz

Here is great evidence of how sexy Weisz is. She topped the poll of Hollywood’s sexiest women, as voted by lesbians . Need more ??? She’s been rumored as Catwoman in the next Batman film, although I’d take that with a huge grain of salt given the bazillion Batman rumors out there. Weisz can pull off incredibly sweet and naughtily sexy, and has been in all types of movies. My personal favorite is The Constant Gardener, a role in which Weisz took home the Oscar. She also has a bit of a trend with her, movies, and bathtubs.

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"

Thumbs up 23. Jessica-Jane Clement

23. Jessica-Jane Clement

Clement made her name in the BBC production The Real Hustle, where she demonstrated confidence and magic tricks, distraction scams, and proposition bets on members of the public. The success has spawned a few variations of the show. It has also allowed Clement to break into television, music videos, and modeling, including an appearance in Playboy.

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"

Thumbs up 22. Sarah Harding

22. Sarah Harding

Harding achieved success on the show Popstars, leading to her selection as the final member of the all girl band Girls Aloud. In fact, you can’t really go wrong with any of the members with Girls Aloud (more on this later), although the whole idea gives off a creepy Spice Girls vibe. Harding’s also notorious for her wild-child party-girl image, somewhat in the vein of Lindsay Lohan. However she’s mellowed in recent years in an attempt to distance herself from that reputation. I mean no one likes a trashy girl.

Last edited by !! K A R A N !!; 04-03-2009 at 04:12 PM.

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"

Thumbs up 21. Abbey Clancy

21. Abbey Clancy

Clancy made headlines in 2006 on Britain’s Next Top Model, both for her finish (she was runner-up) and what was revealed. No, not a wardrobe malfunction. Instead, it was revealed during the 2006 FIFA World Cup that she was the girlfriend of England soccer star Peter Crouch. That means a lot in the soccer crazed nation. She now works as as a lingerie and catwalk model while doing the odd television hosting or presenting duties to expand beyond the “looking hot in magazines” duties.

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"

Thumbs up 20. Kirsty Gallacher

20. Kirsty Gallacher

Gallacher is a Scottish television presenter who began her career as a presenter on Sky Sports News. The daughter of the former Ryder Cup captain Bernard Gallacher, Kirsty is noted for her buxom chest and sensual good looks, which have led to numerous television and modeling opportunities.

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"

●๋•нαя ∂нα∂кαη υѕкє ℓιソє● Field Marshal kaps58's Avatar

Aan Do Bhai..!!!!!!!!!!!
    God is Really Creative....I Mean... Just Luk @ Me ...!!!

Thumbs up 19. Billie Piper

19. Billie Piper

Piper began her career as a pop singer, but is best known for portraying Rose Tyler on the British Sci-Fi classic Doctor Who. She left the show after two seasons and swapped the Tardis for high-class hooker heels and a whip in British show The Secret Diary of a Call Girl. The show can also be seen on Showtime in the U.S. Her killer body and saucy smile make her a natural for the role of call girl Belle du Jour.

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"

wow.........dey ol r supr hottttttttt..............awsum pix dude...........n me frm north delhi.......n u??
    luv me n god will luv u

AMAN MITTAL

Thumbs up 18. Lindsey Strutt

18. Lindsey Strutt

The first of many glamour models in this ranking, Strutt regularly appears on Page Three of the British tabloid newspaper The Sun and in men’s magazines. She’s not as famous as some other glamour models, but at twenty-one years of age she’s right at the beginning of her career.

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"

Thumbs up 17. Roxanne McKee

17. Roxanne McKee

McKee is a Canadian born, but British raised actress and model who rose to fame by winning Hollyoaks On The Pull, an initiative to discover new talent for the popular British soap Hollyoaks. Upon selection, she was cast on the show, and stayed in the role for approximately three years, deciding to quit at the end of 2008. It is said that there are three essential ingredients to becoming a Hollyoaks babe: (1) legs that carry on into next week; (2) ample cleavage; and (3) a face that manages to be both Sunday morning hangover cure and aphrodisiac. McKee passes all three with flying colors.

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"

Thumbs up 16. Danielle Lloyd

16. Danielle Lloyd

Lloyd has been a lightning rod for controversy since she was stripped of her Miss Great Britain crown in 2006 after posing for Playboy. She had previously been crowned Miss England in 2004, which allowed her to compete at Miss World 2004. Lloyd is blessed with fabulously long legs and mouthwatering dimensions which has allowed her to transition over to fashion and glamour modeling.

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"

Thumbs up 15. Rhona Mitra

15. Rhona Mitra

Mitra who was the original Lara Croft, even before Angelina Jolie took the role to the big screen. When you can emulate the all-time sexiest video game character, you are blessed with qualities most women do not possess. She used the role to gain fame on a global scale and obtain work in television and film. Slowly her roles have increased in size, to the point where she’s been the lead in recent features. She headlined the apocalyptic thriller Doomsday, which cracked our Top Guy Movies of 2008, and will be seen in the upcoming Underworld: Rise of the Lycans.

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"

Thumbs up 14. Michelle Marsh

14. Michelle Marsh

The English glamour model has appeared in many guy magazines, and she knows the power of having men ogling her. She’s often noted for her appearances with fellow glam model Lucy Pinder. She’s also dabbled in music and reality television. For tattoo fans, she has one of a religious cross and angel’s wings accompanied by the word ‘Blessed’ written across the middle on her lower back.

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"