Thread: Hair fall at age 20 !!

New Born

Exclamation Hair fall at age 20 !!

Hello Mam ! Am at a great confusion .... My age is 20 and am facing a great hair fall of around 20-25 hairs per day since 6 mnths it has reduced to around 5-6 from last month....

My hair has become thinner than they were before i.e it was so thick and am also facing baldness from the front. I changed the city for studies before two years.

Now am even not liking to see my face due to lessened hair ...What should i do? Please help me...

New Born

Exclamation Hair fall at age 20 !!

Hello Mam my name is Anish ! Am at a great confusion .... My age is 20 and am facing a great hair fall of around 20-25 hairs per day since 6 mnths it has reduced to around 5-6 from last month....

My hair has become thinner than they were before i.e it was so thick and am also facing baldness from the front. I changed the city for studies before two years.

Now am even not liking to see my face due to lessened hair ...What should i do? Please help me...

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Some useful home remedies for preventing hair loss are as follows:

Yolk Massaging

It is easiest possible home remedy. You can apply uncooked yolk on your scalp and leave your scalp with yolk for an hour. You can do it every alternate day. In fact this practice doesn't bring back hairs but tend to reduce hair fall.

Olive Oil and Castor Oil
    These oils are very effective in hair loss. You can regularly use these oils on your scalp to combat excessive hair loss. But castor oil is only meant to be used for hair roots so better not apply it on hairs.

Seeds of Mustard
    It sounds incredible but it's true that drinking water with mustard seeds is a solution to baldness if the practice is continued for a few months. For taking seeds you should first boil a cup of water. A few seeds of mustards are put in simmering water and cooked for a few while. Once the water cools down you can drink mustard water solution.

Red Henna
    Red Henna is one of the most common home remedy. You can apply Red Henna every alternate day to get the desired result. It is very effective hair loss curbing agent.

Coconut Milk
    It could be very effective as hair loss remedy. It is basically applied to roots of hairs.

Fenugreek

A liquid made up Fenugreek and water could be also massaged for the same. The practice should be continued for at least two to three months.
    In addition to above discussed remedies, there could be certain dietary measures too. Like, you must consume milk products, egg and Vitamin B rich foods. In take of minerals such as Copper and Iron are also very important to prevent hair loss.

Take benefit of these home treatment options of hair loss as it could solve your problem without making you spend too much on treatment. Good Luck.

hey leme tell u soem easy to follow steps,
    Leave ur gal friend
    Get rid of useless thinking
    start using Garnier Fructis
    these 3 tips helped me

New Born

Question THANK u

thank u mam ! But still a que arise it will it be getting OK only with solving the prob with outside ?? Is there there ny possibility tht it might be falling due to ny defeciency of ny nutrients ?

New Born

Default heheheh

Quote Originally Posted by spellcaster View Post
    hey leme tell u soem easy to follow steps,
    Leave ur gal friend
    Get rid of useless thinking
    start using Garnier Fructis
    these 3 tips helped me

Banned

Default Prevent hair loss

Educate yourself to prevent hair loss or to stop it. http://*******/5X5xQ