New Born

Default hmm

Quote Originally Posted by NERORULZ View Post
    who to vote for......

guys this is just my view

strenths and weaknesses

BJP

strenths

1. obviously the economic leadership they can provide.Plus i do not beleive they are as corrupt as the congress or other parties.

2.Perceived to be strong on terrorism

weaknesses.

1.They are obviously communal.

2.Party leadership is very old.no new leaders are being seen

CONGRESS.

strenths.

1>Manmohan singh and chidambaram,Stalwarts of indian politics.huge experience and if they do not partner with the left have great potential to modernize the economy.

2>Strong second generation leadership capabilties.People like rahul gandhi,sachin pilot,naveen jindal milind deora peiople who have good educational qualifications and can helplead country out of the mess.

weaknesses

1>Not strong enough on terrorism.But i think that has changed with response to 26/11

2>Most other leaders and supporters are cronies and corrupt or have oudated ideas.EG:-arjun singh,ramadoss,das munshi and cannot handle the new development ideas required.

Overall Hope young leaders are given charge this year.
    Brother I am shore that education shapes a persons personality but we have seen so many educated people more corrupt then a uneducated person. Satyam scam the latest on the list. Finally majority of people vote for party rather than person. I saw a program in tv were Medical and engineering students were asked how many south Indian states we have and name them unfortunately no one knew the right answer !!!! wow education , even some of them dint know the name of our president and one female told Sonia Gandhi is the president of our India ( ya she is right if she is talking about future )now tell me brother were do u think this generation is serious about the future of our country ?

Banned Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by yarana View Post
    Brother I am shore that education shapes a persons personality but we have seen so many educated people more corrupt then a uneducated person. Satyam scam the latest on the list. Finally majority of people vote for party rather than person. I saw a program in tv were Medical and engineering students were asked how many south Indian states we have and name them unfortunately no one knew the right answer !!!! wow education , even some of them dint know the name of our president and one female told Sonia Gandhi is the president of our India ( ya she is right if she is talking about future )now tell me brother were do u think this generation is serious about the future of our country ?
    that is why politicians are taking advantage of us.they know we do not bother to vote also.

also nobody discusses rationally.somebody is either right or wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by thesocialdoctor View Post
    then what

do vote

also suggest which one u support
    CONGRESS ...

Quote Originally Posted by Harry4u View Post
    Vote for candidates, forget the party

don't vote for any:

uneducated

Criminal

who plays religion card

assaultors/ who excites riots or divisions
    Well Said.... lets not support criminals

Quote Originally Posted by thesocialdoctor View Post
    bjp ruled only five years and congress fro 60 years

at present congress allys are 1.mulayam singh yadav , 2. lalu prasad yadav , 3.ram wilas paswan , 4. mah****a mufti , 5. muslim leagues and many more

what u feel
    these gus will do good to u and for your future

wake uo
    choose BJP to stop all the above personality to choose our future
    No party is going to do good for any particular community, the only thing people of india need is "PEACE & PROSPIRITY"

If you want peace and equality... Choose CONGRESS...

Banned Major

Quote Originally Posted by NERORULZ View Post
    who to vote for......

guys this is just my view

strenths and weaknesses

BJP

strenths

1. obviously the economic leadership they can provide.Plus i do not beleive they are as corrupt as the congress or other parties.

2.Perceived to be strong on terrorism

weaknesses.

1.They are obviously communal.

2.Party leadership is very old.no new leaders are being seen

CONGRESS.

strenths.

1>Manmohan singh and chidambaram,Stalwarts of indian politics.huge experience and if they do not partner with the left have great potential to modernize the economy.

2>Strong second generation leadership capabilties.People like rahul gandhi,sachin pilot,naveen jindal milind deora peiople who have good educational qualifications and can helplead country out of the mess.

weaknesses

1>Not strong enough on terrorism.But i think that has changed with response to 26/11

2>Most other leaders and supporters are cronies and corrupt or have oudated ideas.EG:-arjun singh,ramadoss,das munshi and cannot handle the new development ideas required.

Overall Hope young leaders are given charge this year.
    I differ on the weaknesses of BJP
    1. Communal ?- i dont think so. its media b*****ng
    talking about hindu doesnt make u communal
    congress and all the other parties speak about muslims so - r they also communal

dont forget afzal guru, challenges made to batla house encounter, supporting PDP and muslim leagues, supporting advocates for batlas house convicts and many more .............................

2. regarding leadership- its not about the age its mileage that counts
    also BJP have leaders like- Arun Jaitely, Ravi shankar Prasad, Shahnawaj Hussain,Kiran Maheshwari,Sushma swaraj,Navjot singh siddhu and many more strong and young politician

and shri advani ji is more strong active healthy and sensible than manmohan singh ji

Banned Major

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by azzy View Post
    No party is going to do good for any particular community, the only thing people of india need is "PEACE & PROSPIRITY"

If you want peace and equality... Choose CONGRESS...
    Big time joke

few pointer that congress made like still supporting Article 370, , Funding haj yatra , family dictatorship of gandhi family
    alying with LAlu,Mulayam,Ram wilas paswan, meh****a mufti and many more gr8 personalities of India

dont forget afzal guru, challenges made to batla house encounter, supporting PDP and muslim leagues, supporting advocates for batlas house convicts and many more .............................

Banned Major

Exclamation News Update: 6:10 PM 21st March 2009

1. Pak breaks ceasfire, fires at Indian posts in Uri

Srinagar: In a major ceasefire violation after a gap of few months, Pakistani troops fired throughout Friday night at Indian posts in Uri sector of Jammu and Kashmir, leaving a soldier injured.

A defence spokesman said on Saturday that Pakistani troops fired between 1500 to 2000 rounds at the Indian posts in Kamalkote area of Uri sector between 2200 hrs IST on Friday night and 0300 hers IST Saturday morning.

Lance Naik Prakash Singh of 10 Jammu and Kashmir Rifles was injured in the firing.

2. UPA breaks in Bihar, Cong to contest 37 seats

New Delhi: United Progressive Alliance (UPA) has almost collapsed in Bihar with Congress deciding to go alone in the state. The party is ready with a list of 37 candidates for the state.

The party decided to field candidates in 37 seats of Bihar after Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad and Lok Jan Shakti Party (LJSP) supremo Ram Vilas Paswan left just three seats for Congress

3. Sonia Gandhi will realise her mistake after polls: Lalu

The Congress has upped the ante on the tiff with the RJD and the LJP by announcing that they will contest 37 seats in Bihar. This leads to 11 more seats for Congress than the 26 announced earlier.

They have only left three seats where Lalu Yadav and Ram Vilas Paswan are contesting.

4. Mohan Bhagwat appointed RSS chief

Mohan Bhagwat, the 59 year old Sarkaryavah (general secretary) was on Saturday appointed as the new RSS Sarsangchalak (chief) to succeed K.Sudershan who has decided to lay down office owing to poor health.

Suresh Joshi, also known as Bhaiya Joshi has been made the new Sarkaryavah (general secretary). The appointments are likely to have far reaching implications for the politics of the Sangh Parivar since both of them are hardliners.

5. Reports of rift with Jaitley a media creation: Sudhanshu Mittal

Guwahati (IANS): Sudhanshu Mittal, the Bharatiya Janata Party's (BJP) co-convenor for the poll campaign in the northeast, has said that reports of a rift between him and party general secretary Arun Jaitley were a "media creation".

6. ABN Amro chief goes on leave to contest elections

In what may be the first instance of a woman-banker joining politics, Sanyal, who is the country head of ABN Amro, has decided to take a sabbatical from the bank and contest the Lok Sabha elections from the Mumbai South constituency — an area where she grew up.

7. CPI rules out backing Cong-led Govt.

New Delhi (PTI): Indicating that it would not mind Congress supporting a Third Front government from outside, the CPI today ruled out backing a Congress-led government in the post-poll scenario.

"Why should we refuse if somebody wants to support us but it is absolutely clear that we will not support Congress" government in the post-poll scenario, CPI General Secretary A B Bardhan told reporters here.

Banned Major

Exclamation

1.Bihar becomes battlefield in Lalu-Sonia war

NEW DELHI: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad on Saturday broke his silence on Bihar upheaval and signalled snapping of ties with Congress
    marking the
    unravelling of the UPA in a state which it swept the last time, in what could potentially set the stage for the Congress-led combine's slide in the war of perceptions ahead of Lok Sabha polls.

2. Hiccups still in Congress-NCP alliance in Maharashtra

MUMBAI: While seat sharing between the Congress and the Nationalist Congress Party in Maharashtra has been decided, there is a tussle over Osmanabad, which the Congress wants for the former Union Home Minister Shivraj Patil. The former Chief Minister, Vilasrao Deshmukh, is also keen on the Osmanabad seat, party sources said.

chura lo na dil mera Colonel Harry4u's Avatar

Don't vote uneducated

don't vote those who play religious or communal game

no criminals,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please
    Donate eyes!
    Love is bLiNd !

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

Don't vote uneducated

SB Champion Lieutenant

Lalu - i think as far as i remember, it was the first time ever the Railway became profitable !!!! (may b the batch of bureaucrats working were good ) ... still there s some credit which goes to lalu over this !!!

its always gonna be war of Ideologies !!! but i feel ppl will surely evaluate parties on their work this time !!! there is so much awareness these days (ex- THIs THread) ...

I think Congress did OK... lets give BJP a chance to prove itself.. as times n circumstances r different this time !!!

cheers !

Banned Major

Exclamation news update :4:15 PM 22nd Jan 2009

1. RJD-LJP will contest all Bihar seats: Lalu

now RJD and Ram Vilas Paswan's LJP would contest on all seats in Bihar. It must be noted that RJD and LJP had earlier left three seats in Bihar to be contested by the Congress.

"If UPA returns to power it's good otherwise there will be some other name," said Lalu.

2. RK Misra joins BJP

Former corporate honcho RK Misra joined the BJP here on Saturday in the presence of senior party leader Arun Jaitley.

Welcoming Misra into the BJP fold, party general secretary HN Ananthkumar hoped that Misra's decision to join the party would strengthen the BJP in a big way.

He expressed confidence that several businessmen and intellectuals would follow Misra's example.

3. Advani asked me to contest: Sushma

Bhopal (PTI): BJP leader Sushma Swaraj has said she was aked to contest the Lok Sabha elections by party's prime ministerial candidate L K Advani who had also wanted other senior leaders Arun Jaitley and M Venkaiah Naidu to join the electoral fray.

Ms. Swaraj, fielded by BJP from Vidisha, said earlier there were indications that she would not be asked to fight the Lok Sabha polls. But all that changed on January 25 when Advani asked her to contest the general elections.

4. Resignations, protests follow announcement of Congress lists

HYDERABAD: Sitting MLAs and several leaders of the Congress protested against the exclusion of their names in the list of the Assembly and Lok Sabha candidates of the party that was released on Saturday.

Youth Congress president T J Sudhakar Babu submitted his resignation to Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy for being denied the ticket to the Prattipadu Assembly constituency in Guntur district.

Several other Congress leaders who did not get tickets resigned to the party along with their followers.

Some angry leaders even burnt the effigies of Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy and PCC president D Srinivas.

5. Singh is King, Cong tells NCP

Mumbai: The Congress has come down heavily on the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP), and made their workers replace the designer posters of NCP chief Sharad Pawar with those of Manmohan Singh as the prime ministerial candidate for the 2009 Parliamentary elections. State MPCC chief Manickrao Thackre also directed Congress workers not to join the NCP campaign unless he issues directives to do so.

chura lo na dil mera Colonel Harry4u's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    Don't vote uneducated

where did i see this before

anyway, well said Iggy!
    Donate eyes!
    Love is bLiNd !

Banned Major

Exclamation News Update- 1:20 PM 23rd March 2009

1. BJP hits out at EC; says Varun will contest

A day after the Election Commission (EC) held BJP candidate Varun Gandhi guilty of inciting communal hatred, the saffron party today charged the commission of being biased and refused to drop him.

According to media reports, the BJP said that Election Commissioner Navin Chawla was close to the Gandhi family, which may have influenced the EC decision.

2. I need a lawyer: Kasab tells court

Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab, the lone terrorist arrested in the November 26 terror attacks, on Monday said that he needed a lawyer and was agreeable to a court-appointed government defence lawyer representing him.

Kasab appeared before special judge M L Tahiliyani via video conferencing from the Arthur Road jail where he is presently lodged in a high security cell.

3. Congress violating coalition dharma: SP

LUCKNOW: With the seat-sharing agreement between the Samajwadi Party and the Congress in Uttar Pradesh for the Lok Sabha elections in tatters, the SP on Saturday accused the Congress of violating the coalition dharma. The party said that by taking the unprecedented step of naming its candidates in 10 seats held by the SP in the 14th Lok Sabha, the Congress showed that it had scant regard for its allies.

The Congress “betrayal” figured prominently in the one-day national executive meeting of the SP here on Saturday with the party reiterating that its unconditional support to the Congress-led UPA government was misconstrued as “surrender.”

4. Chidambaram misled Union Cabinet: Sangma

GUWAHATI: NCP leader and former Lok Sabha Speaker P A Sangma on Sunday hit out at Union Home Minister P Chidambaram for `misleading’ the Union Cabinet on the issue of imposition of President’s rule in Meghalaya.

5. Rajasthan trouble for Congress

Jaipur, March 22: It’s the turn of Rajasthan state Congress unit to reel under ally trouble as prominent Meena leader and MLA Dr Kirori Lal Meena has threatened to field independent candidates against the party from Dausa, Tonk-Sawaimadhopur, Karauli-Dholpur and Kota constituencies in eastern Rajasthan.
    The Congress on the other hand has delayed the announcement of its candidates from these districts for the moment and none of these eastern constituencies feature in the list of 18 candidates out of the total 25 seats released close to midnight yesterday.

Speaking to ‘The Statesman’ over the phone Dr Meena said that it was unfortunate that the Congress is delaying to accept his terms and they will realise their folly after the elections.

“If they are not finding my terms acceptable then I will field my own independent candidates. The Congress reaction is an insult to my supporters,” said Dr Meena.