• yes, he should apolgize

15 60.00%
  • No, he never said that

1 4.00%
  • yes, its party line for him

5 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Varun Gandhi really spoke wrong or media created a hype ?

!! वन्दे मातरम् !! Major

this just shows that this (non)"Gandhi" family gets to any level to get power and retain power..........

The other cousins are sane now only because they are in power, limlight etc. Otherwise, there is no real difference between any of these family members, and it is not just this generation. it was same all the while...........

!ИV!ИÇ!ßLΣ Brigadier General invincible07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oshnic View Post

isse khud ek Hakeem ki jaroorat hai,.....
    varun gandhi ke is fiasco ke baad bjp ne apna palla jhaad liya n they r not commenting on the issue...kya party hai apne hi candidate ke saath nahi hai
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

!! वन्दे मातरम् !! Major

Quote Originally Posted by invincible07 View Post
    varun gandhi ke is fiasco ke baad bjp ne apna palla jhaad liya n they r not commenting on the issue...kya party hai apne hi candidate ke saath nahi hai
    arey ye jaat hi aisi hai....koi kya kar sakta hai....meri ladai kisi Indivisual personality se nahi hai but ye jo parties hain ye nuksan hai desh ka...

Hame har party se chahe wo koi bhi ho agar sahi hai to vote karna chahiye ...na ki isliye main falan party se belong karta hun iss liye...

!! वन्दे मातरम् !! Major

It doesnt seems that he studied from London.............He is more illterate than roadside rowdy............
    Mother talks about care & love for animals but Son talks about killing & slaughtering Human beings ...........
    Its the outcome of Fake ethics. ...........

!! वन्दे मातरम् !! Major

It is very obvious that this guy and his mother is frustrated because of Rahul’s increasing popularity and charisma..................

He must do something to get noticed by media and public and being in BJP this is the easiest way ;; wear the shoes of Thogadia !!!!

Abuse other religions and show some fake “DESH BHAKTI”.

Unfortunately for Sanghparivar Desh Bhakthi means abusing other religions. ............

BJP is lucky enough to have such a character from Gandhi fmly to tarnish the image of Nehru. .............

Quote Originally Posted by thesocialdoctor View Post
    a bit of correction

he never said hum haath ke badle haath kaat denge

he said and i quote"aap ke upar agar koi haath uthega to hum uska jawab denge aur ab vo zamanan nahi ki koi ek gaal pe thappad maare to dusra gaal aage karo, aap pe uthne vaale har haath ko kaat dunga "

first thing: he never said anything about any community, y to take it out of context

second thing: he specifically challenged to the bad element of the society to protect the common man

whats wrong in this

he never said that i will come and cut your hand or his hand

he said if somebody will attack then he will do it in order to protect

its shows he is not afraid to protect

only thing was that he was shouting "jai shri ram"

and i dont think so sloganeering Ram is against any community

these are the news channels who create false image for their own TRPs
    Nice explanation but these are such topics on which debate can never end

Banned Major

invincible07;2315593: being young n bold n exercising the freedom of speech doesn't mean u go to any public platform n say whatever crap u wanna say...spread hatread amongst the mass for your own selfish interest...using deregatory words towards a person of a particular community...

for u he may be a god but for me he'll always remain an idiot...n every person who spreads hatred, divides people on the basis of religion n region will always be idiots to me...

point is this only na bhai

he ahs not said anything wrong for which everyone is shouting upon

its media driven campaign

nothing else

today Mr khan , the rebel samjawadi leader of same constituency has spoken so violent and disgraceful

but only two minutes were accredited by media to him

none of the channel says he spoke communal and zaherrela

also nothing from election commission also

thats what looks starnge to me

anyways its life

n that's my point of view...no matter what justification u give it doesn't matter to me...
    no justification

just sharing logics and discussing with you to learn

for me the biggest religion is humanity...no individual or party is beyond humanity...try to be rational being...spreading hatred won't yeild anything execpt agony for everyone...

its global truth

i agree

Banned Major

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    Isn't it surprising that people have started worrying on 16th of March about communal tension created by a speech delivered on 5th march? Till media aired the speech on TV nobody knew about it, even print media did not report it. If speech was so inflammatory why did print media did not report. Why all the hue and cry is made only after the release of CD? If media is so aware why did not they cover Varun's speech live? why did not the election commissions observers filed complaint on the night of 5th march itself? Why did administration filed complaint only after the release of CD?
    good and valid point

so barnding of varun as communal and his bashing and media trial should be ignored

Banned Major

What will be the effect if an orginal CD is not accepted as evidence..................?

All exercises of Election Commission in various other acttivities which are vedio monitored will become a futile as every one will believe that vedio can always be challenged and denied......................

Varun must be punished for his remarks. It is high times that we start taking action for violation of code of conduct...............
    bhai tou to piche hi pad gaya hai

same lines we can also say that when he has not done anything wrong why blaming and bashing him

i have interacted with the person present in taht rally of varun

and that guy clearly explained that not for a single time varun used any word communal or anything against any religion or community

yes for few media houses shouting jai shri ram with apssion and pride comes with a byte fro communal tensions

and for TRP fight we all are victims

mark it bold

Banned Major

Exclamation

It is very obvious that this guy and his mother is frustrated because of Rahul’s increasing popularity and charisma..................

He must do something to get noticed by media and public and being in BJP this is the easiest way ;; wear the shoes of Thogadia !!!!

Abuse other religions and show some fake “DESH BHAKTI”.

Unfortunately for Sanghparivar Desh Bhakthi means abusing other religions. ............

BJP is lucky enough to have such a character from Gandhi fmly to tarnish the image of Nehru. .............
    you used very serious blame on sanghparivar

again you know sang parivar as media shows -the pro ram and pro hindu

ask people suffered in earthquake in Gujarat few years back

ask people who suffered in flood in bihar last year only

or ask the mumbai police that which all vehicles came first to take suffered victims of 26/11 to the hospital

ask people who suffered in Jaipur bomb blast, who arrange blood camps for them

when you dont know anything and you think that your media knowledge is sufficient enough to make any judgment

think thrice

sang parivar is the most hounored and devoted organistaion for indai and for indians all across the globe

every calamity that happen in India experience their service and resources for each and every victim irrespective of caste or religion, they are the frist to help

173 Muslims were taken on shoulders to the nearest camps by this sangh peoples in bhuj

first know then speak

sangh parivar is an ideology of discipline and self sacrifice for nation and humanity

25,678 schools 2,579 hospitals all across india is run by sangh parivar

has ever media taken any pain to show this to world and correct people like you, never

seconadrily u mentioned about nehru

what you know about nehru
    what respect he deserves

its again a debatable issue

Banned Major

Exclamation

INFOelhi High Court gives anticipatory bail to Varun Gandhi

NEW DELHI: The Delhi High Court on Friday granted Varun Gandhi of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) anticipatory bail in a criminal case filed
    against him on the directions of the Election Commission over his alleged anti-Muslim speeches.

Justice Reva Khetrapal granted anticipatory bail to Varun Gandhi till March 27 after his lawyers pleaded before the court that the provision for anticipatory bail wasn't available in Uttar Pradesh. The candidate from Pilibhit, Uttar Pradesh, in the forthcoming Lok Sabha polls was asked to furnish a personal bond of Rs 50,000.

The first information report (FIR) against Varun Gandhi was filed at Barkheda Police Station in Pilibhit under Sections 153 A (promoting enmity between different groups on ground of religion) and 188 (disobedience to order duly promulgated by a public servant) of the Indian Penal Code and Section 125 of the Representation of the People Act.

Banned Major

Exclamation

BJP has backed varun gandhi with full vengeance

so cheers

!

enjoy

Why is the Indian Media Targeting Varun Gandhi

Varun Gandhi defends his remarks

India is secular, it should remain secular

Thus comments like these should not be made, atleast not at this position.

Varun gandhi should realise that India belongs to all hindus, muslims, sikh, chirstians, parsi's buddhist and so on, and we all should realise that we are indians/brothers first and then hindu/muslim/sikh/christian

All the best to India

New Born

Default its my view

I really don’t think you have to think so much about Neharu, There are lot of Indians including me who think Independence was not brought only because of Gandhi and Neharu , congress has always shadowed Sri Shubas Chandra Boss, Sri Bal Gangadhar Thilak, Sri Bhagath Sing etc. Who reminds country about them is RSS and Sangh Parivar. I as a Indian don’t accept Gandhi as Father of Nation. Congress leaders are white collared criminals. Unfortunately BJP leaders have never learnt how to give a public speech or to remain calm without passing unwanted comments. I don’t know why supporting BJP is called communal and supporting congress is secular !!!. I have a challenge for congress ..can they treat all Indians equally without any special attention to any religion or caste ( it was Gandhi who started it ) I don’t think only Muslims are poor in India, even uncountable Hindu families live below poverty level. It is congress who put hatred in Hindus against Minority. I stand strong with BJP not because I love my religion but because I love my Country. With lots of love to all Indians ….Jai Hind