Thread: I read other people's mails and msgs

New Born

Question I read other people's mails and msgs

Mam, I am 24 now and working in a software firm. I have this peeping habit.
    Confused? Sorry will explain..

Its like, I want to know what everyone else is doing. I am silent most of the time in office but i watch all others and then try to impress them etc.. also i think that I am trying to show my knowledge on every chance i get eg, I know little bit of one or two foreign language so when others say something I'll say their words in other language..It's fine but i doubt suspect that people don't like it and consider me a jerk but i have to impress others na?

OK now back to real issue.. as said i cant control my temptation to read others emails, sms etc .I mean all msg which are supposed to be private messages.. So i have put spying software on all women staff's computer and read what they write to their bfs and husbands. All woman staffs email ids/passwords are with me and I read their msgs regularly and then stalk them.

I want to control this habit. What to do to remove this habit....?

Why do i read others email.. i am asking this question to myself these days.. is it due to my own failed life? pls give some guidance..
    Last edited by Preeto Maam; 19-03-2009 at 10:17 AM.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi there,

look, its a terrible habit to try and read other people's mails and messages.Its abusive and its what a stalker/ peeping Tom would do, neither of whom, by the way, are nice people to know.

None of us have the right or business to see whats's going on in another person's life unless that person gives us the permission to do so.

There is no compunction for you to do this and neither is it a disease of any sort. You seem to be getting some vicarious pleasure out of this activity of yours. Please stop doing this immediately. Not only are you likely to get into serious trouble...and please do not believe that you can carry on without getting discovered sooner or later...but you are also abusing other people's fundamental; right to privacy.

Just stop doing it, thats all and when you do get the impulse to peep, curb it...curb it HARD!!!

ya this is very bad habit and shud be stopped.. think if you were in their position and if someone else was doing it? so its same. respect others privacy. reading others msgs shows failure in ones own life.

i would give u a good reason to stop ur habit.. imgine this.. my wife works in the same org as tat of urs... u spy on her n she comes to know of ur deed... she says this to me... the next thing i would do is go to ur CEO.. get u kicked out.. if ur CEO doesnt help.. i ll simply go to cops... after all u r stalkin my imganiry wife over here...

so dude.. it s better rif u leave this habit or else u ll b in deeeeep shit... tc...

SB Champion

i think ur habit show life failure...u r concerned if others get good..there is nothing good in ur life for u..so u look outside and snoop on others messages..

this is not good...and be stopped immediately...

hi just think if someone read ur wife, sister or mothers emails or messages, and then trouble them. How do you feel.. or do u enjoy it also? attacking privacy like this is crime and u can go to prison for this

lol same here bro i installed keylogger in 25 systems here and my mailbox is full of logs lol, and everyday i check there mails i will not say its bad but do not change their passwords and delete their mails.

disgusting! really disgusting.. you have degraded yourself like the guys who peep at toilets so stop this habit.

best is to allow them know and confess to them. it will make u think twice before doing it again..

Really bad habit!! Priavacy of each person should be respected!! I am sure you derive a pleasure from this habit. Its unhealthy interest in other peoples life. But you can change might need therapy!!!

SB Champion Lieutenant saketskr's Avatar

its because there is nothing good in ur life that u peep others private life..
    get a life and it will all end..

Quote Originally Posted by jivangg View Post
    disgusting! really disgusting.. you have degraded yourself like the guys who peep at toilets so stop this habit.

best is to allow them know and confess to them. it will make u think twice before doing it again..
    m happy with my life and i m not having habit of all this things, i had done once just for fun and knowledge
    so i think its clear to you, i m not interested in others personal life and i also know the meaning of privacy

what do you think that you lack in your life? that others have which you dont have?
    next time when you ask question to yourself, ask that question son.
    and this will be solved.