Thread: Necrotizing Fasciitis: A Flesh Eating Disease

Post Necrotizing Fasciitis: A Flesh Eating Disease

This is inspired by the short story, “A Survivor’s Story: Necrotizing Fasciitis,” by Karla Dorman, The Storm Spinner

Necrotizing fasciitis (NF) or fasciitis necroticans, commonly known as flesh-eating disease or flesh-eating bacteria, is a rare infection of the deeper layers of skin and subcutaneous tissues, easily spreading across the fascial plane within the subcutaneous tissue.
    (Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrotizing_fasciitis).
    It is a traumatizing condition for not just the victim, but the family and loved ones as well. I have seen stories of this on TV before, and it always seems to have horror associated with it.

I am not an MD, so therefore my opinions are irrelevant without medical research to back them up. Nevertheless, I have an invention planned to cure cancer, which also has potential uses in curing the underlying cause of this necrotizing fasciitis disease and others as well. As usual, because I don’t have the credentials, or the money and backing to do the research and development, the proto-type of this potentially life saving invention has never been built.

Read my bio on the Den for more of this type of thinking. The theory, on which this cure depends, is based on sound physics that can be implemented with only an application and refinement of currently available technologies, plus the actual laboratory analysis to test and fine-tune the proto-type apparatus. Millions and millions go to cure breast cancer and other maladies, which is great, but this undeveloped invention has the potential to cure that and many other things, yet no one takes me seriously, and has approached me in a business like, confidential fashion. Again, when I think of the lost and suffering humanities, I weep…

SB Spearhead Field Marshal Rocky-10's Avatar

Thanx for sharing buddy.....

Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman,
    but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.