Thread: How many of you dare to Join politics

New Born

Default How many of you dare to Join politics

We have seen lot of discussion between NDA and UPA supporters. No one seems to convince each other. Third front is just for name sake. Now just imagine that you have been approached by young people with different background and religion to build up a party. Will you get in to the gutter to clean it ? and what will try to do if you come to power ? Be optimistic and answer ..Jai Hind

Θ Đęđɨɕɐɨęđ ƭǒ ŜƁƑ Θ Lieutenant-Colonel frustrated's Avatar

Me. I want to join Politics but the current situations do not allow us since now only money and power works. If you try to bisect somebody, they will suppress you with their power and antisocial support. See NAYAK for instance.
    PHIR BHI DIL HAI HINDUSTANI

● Positive & Inspired ● Major Singh_king's Avatar

Smile

In our 60 years of independence our politicians havent yet provided us good motorable roads, uniterrupted electricity, clean polution free environment and drinkiking water...And let me tell you guys it isnt impossible, only the will is not there....This all can be done in just 5 years if our leaders have the will. But perhaps they also want us to remain wherever we are i.e. right at the bottom.....Yeah I will join politics if the opportunity is given...

New Born

Default good

Quote Originally Posted by Singh_king View Post
    In our 60 years of independence our politicians havent yet provided us good motorable roads, uniterrupted electricity, clean polution free environment and drinkiking water...And let me tell you guys it isnt impossible, only the will is not there....This all can be done in just 5 years if our leaders have the will. But perhaps they also want us to remain wherever we are i.e. right at the bottom.....Yeah I will join politics if the opportunity is given...
    i am happy to know that people are ready to join politics. I think it needs a strong leader and a quick start.

SB Champion Lieutenant anupamdan's Avatar

Smile

I also want to join politics.But as all knows-In India nowadays politics simply means corruption,money & nothing.No one nowadays join politics to make our country ahead of developed countries.

Even one cannot say that this party is good or this is bad.Because we don't know the inside part of any parties.They are actually on the way of fashion world.As in the fashion industry they say,always make people feel that u r good & enjoying & doing the right things but we all know what fashion is all about.....The same thing nowadays politics is.Every party leaders say that the opposition party men done that or their leader is corrupt.They r also taking help from technology.Making cds,editing the main part,dubbing it.That's s**t.

For nearly 5 yrs LALu used to say bad things about paswan but know what happened????They shake hands just before the elections & in the press meet they are delivering sweetest of the sweetest words for each other.Sadhu prasad who is a criminal & ofcourse brother in law of LALU,stayed with his family members since years & years but he left his whole party & family just because he was not getting the seat what he was demanding.This is ridiculous.

I think that INDIA needs a whole new makeover.We(young boys & girls) should make a seperate party and should do good works & I'm very much confident that we will be elected by the people.And as soon as we got elected we must bring the change our country needs.

As OBAMA says "CHANGE WE NEED"

New Born

Default young India

I think it’s the fear of loosing something is holding us back from joining politics. All young people of India need to join hands together and this can be done in college level. Like every university has a students union and if this union works to unite people for good cause then I think will be revolution. I hope young India wakes up before its too late. Jai Hind