Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GF got a better job

New Born

Unhappy GF got a better job

Hi preeto mam,
    I am in a big problem. Me n my gf were very happy. We never had intercourse but just foreplay. She loved me a lot. Even she was with me for 2-3 months in same house as I was working somewhere outside. Now after that I lost my job n she got a new job. After abt 2 months I also got a new job. Now she's earning 3 times more than me and she has changed a lot after money. Now she nvr talks abt love. She only talks abt career and fame and money. I dnt have ne problem with her career. But she should understand my love.

Earlier she use to say that she'll fight wid her parents to get married to me. But I didn't give her ne commitment as I feared a lot to tell my parents abt us. But recently I told dem by some courage. N now she's saying dat she'll c if her parents will allow her to marry me den only she'll marry me. She started drinking a lot and roaming with other boys. She's saying she wants to have fun in life.
    Now I dnt feel dat attractiveness of her which I used to feel earlier. I was a special person in her life n now m not. What should I do mam??
    We have a 5 yr. relationship.
    I really love her alot. I want to make her feel dat I love her a lot. She said to me she can't marry me. But I just want to be wid her.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hmmm....well, its sad that this has happened. She is now exploring life, as it is offered to her now, my dear. Suddenly, she is in a different league- more money, more friends and probably more exposure. Its all very new and exciting for her, so all this change.

Stick with her and hope that she will return to you after the first flush of excitement. No point in pressing her to commit right now- but do let her know that you are as serious as you ever were and are still waiting for her...that's about all you an do now.

Hope Springs Eternal.... Brigadier General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Its disappointing the way your gf is behaving. It seems to me that your gf was only after money and was least interested in the relationship all the way. Now that she has achieved her goal, the relationship seems a burden to her. Whatever the matter is, talk to her one final time and see if you can improve something. Ask her the reason for her changed behavior. If she ignores you or gives some flimsy reason like to have fun in life, then its better to leave her alone. You don't want to remain in a relationship where the other partner is not giving a damn to you, would you?
    Communist until you get rich
    Feminist
    until you get married
    Atheist
    until the plane starts falling

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Exclamation

Like we say, in order to see a person's true colours come out, all you have to do is equip them with money and power. Lots of people are nice, meek and thoughtful........ until you give them money, power and fame. Their true natures come out only then. That's exactly what has happened in your gf's case, I'm afraid. The love and tenderness she has shown you previously was NOT her true nature at all. She had nothing, so she played meek and decent. Her true and fundamental nature is what you are seeing in front of your eyes right now (being materialistic, drinking, roaming around with boys etc.). Only if a person remains humble and decent even after attaining success and money, can he/she be considered genuine.

Needless to say, your gf's love and commitment are fake and it would be in your best interests to get out of this relationship, if she's not willing to change herself. She's behaving highly inappropriately! And I am pretty sure that she would not listen to you or cooperate with you. I doubt she'd be willing to throw away her newly found freedom for you. She might even grow bored of you one of these days and ditch you. In fact, there are lots of signs showing that she's losing interest in you fast. So yeah... I don't know what's left of you in this "relationship". Please open your eyes and SEE her for what she is..!
    I wouldn't recommend you waste anymore time with her.
    Do not argue with an idiot.
    He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience...!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by wonderkid View Post
    Like we say, in order to see a person's true colours come out, all you have to do is equip them with money and power. Lots of people are nice, meek and thoughtful........ until you give them money, power and fame. Their true natures come out only then. That's exactly what has happened in your gf's case, I'm afraid. The love and tenderness she has shown you previously was NOT her true nature at all. She had nothing, so she played meek and decent. Her true and fundamental nature is what you are seeing in front of your eyes right now (being materialistic, drinking, roaming around with boys etc.). Only if a person remains humble and decent even after attaining success and money, can he/she be considered genuine.

Needless to say, your gf's love and commitment are fake and it would be in your best interests to get out of this relationship, if she's not willing to change herself. She's behaving highly inappropriately! And I am pretty sure that she would not listen to you or cooperate with you. I doubt she'd be willing to throw away her newly found freedom for you. She might even grow bored of you one of these days and ditch you. In fact, there are lots of signs showing that she's losing interest in you fast. So yeah... I don't know what's left of you in this "relationship". Please open your eyes and SEE her for what she is..!
    perfect reply

SB King Field Marshal

@ casio: wonderkid is absolutely correct! feel sorry for you

cant agree moreeee

Thumbs up

Perfect replies as always!! I strongly agree with you.

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Udai_Ganguly View Post
    perfect reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ! K ! View Post

@ casio: wonderkid is absolutely correct! feel sorry for you
    Quote Originally Posted by mesosweet View Post
    cant agree moreeee
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuad-bs View Post
    Perfect replies as always!! I strongly agree with you.
    Thank you all!

@ Mesosweet: Love your siggy!
    Do not argue with an idiot.
    He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience...!!

Banned Colonel

She never loved you boy , true love;
    earthquakes can not move it from its place..
    once she got the money and all the companion of
    fun , pleasures and material needs in life , she
    changed ! leave her she does not deserve you.

Its good you got to know her true self. Now going along with a selfish person who is so fame and money hungry is not good either.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by casio46 View Post
    Hi preeto mam,
    I am in a big problem. Me n my gf were very happy. We never had intercourse but just foreplay. She loved me a lot. Even she was with me for 2-3 months in same house as I was working somewhere outside. Now after that I lost my job n she got a new job. After abt 2 months I also got a new job. Now she's earning 3 times more than me and she has changed a lot after money. Now she nvr talks abt love. She only talks abt career and fame and money. I dnt have ne problem with her career. But she should understand my love.

Earlier she use to say that she'll fight wid her parents to get married to me. But I didn't give her ne commitment as I feared a lot to tell my parents abt us. But recently I told dem by some courage. N now she's saying dat she'll c if her parents will allow her to marry me den only she'll marry me. She started drinking a lot and roaming with other boys. She's saying she wants to have fun in life.
    Now I dnt feel dat attractiveness of her which I used to feel earlier. I was a special person in her life n now m not. What should I do mam??
    We have a 5 yr. relationship.
    I really love her alot. I want to make her feel dat I love her a lot. She said to me she can't marry me. But I just want to be wid her.
    bro..I can totally relate to your problem and can offer you a suggestion based on my experience. Please ditch her asap before she ditches you. She is probably going to ditch you very soon. If you don't ditch her and get out of this relationship she would never realize what an asshole she has been and rectify her mistakes. I am going to share with you my experience if that's of any help.

I was in a relationship for 2 years with a girl. She had to live a very restricted life as she was living with her parents. Then I went abroad for higher studies and she was supposed to come over next year as both of our parents wanted us to study abroad. I did everything I could to get her admitted, worked overtime, devoted a lot of time to make her life easy. She couldn't get into my school for some reason and ended up in another university. I moved in with her and was commuting for more than an hour every day just to make her life easy. But slowly I found that she is changing 360 degrees. She started to hang out with a lot of guys, partying all the time, and never even bothered to involve me in these things. She started to criticize me all the time by calling me un-smart and outdated and started to dominate me like anything. She was getting a lot of attention from guys as she was very pretty and she thought she was on cloud 9. I sensed that she is going to dump me as she was repeatedly giving signs. So I gathered enough courage and dumped her off relationship. Six months down the line she contacted me and started crying and all that. But she has done a lot of things by then and I lost all my respect for her and love. It has been 2 years since. She has lost all her beauty and gained a lot of weight. No guy gives her the attention she was getting before. She is still trying desperately to get back to me. I have moved on into another relationship now and am very happy.

always remember

tu ladki ke peeche bhagega ladki paisa lekar bhagegi tu paise ke peeche bhagega ladki tere peeche bhaagegi

first time a saw(mean read) a girl speaking so right and truthfully about another girl's nature and intention. You reminded me of someone i know long time back.

you just snatch words of my mouth which i was thinking of writing in my comment.

just one thing to add bro pls do tell her that why are breaking up with her otherwise she will think and will also tell others that she had breakup with her because you didn't able to handle her success in life.

New Born

Thanks guys and gals for your suggestion. But I dnt knw how, she's back wid me n listening to what I say. Now let's c how far she's wid me. If she did all dat agn surely I m gonna dump her