Thread: Anal sex without condom

Unregistered

Cool Anal sex without condom

Dear Preeto maam,

I was doing anal sex with my wife with condom but she was feeling too much pain then i remove the condom and then i entered she was feeling little comfortable so is it ok to do anal sex without condom as we are husband & wife... maam which pose is good for anal intercourse doggy style or any other pose plz let me know..... thanks

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

It's OK if you are a committed couple but there is a chance of pregnancy if the sperm trickles into the vagina...so if that may be an issue, you will have to be careful.

Its probably because there wasnt enough lubrication. Try lubricated condoms, and u will have better pleasure

Hope Springs Eternal.... Brigadier General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Preeto maam,

I was doing anal sex with my wife with condom but she was feeling too much pain then i remove the condom and then i entered she was feeling little comfortable so is it ok to do anal sex without condom as we are husband & wife... maam which pose is good for anal intercourse doggy style or any other pose plz let me know..... thanks
    Its the normal problem of anal sex. It hurts if not done properly or because of lack of lubrication because the anus is not meant for sexual intercourse. If the sperm trickles into the vagina, then your wife may become pregnant. For anal sex, doggy style or missionary positions will do.
    Communist until you get rich
    Feminist
    until you get married
    Atheist
    until the plane starts falling

SB King Field Marshal

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    It's OK if you are a committed couple but there is a chance of pregnancy if the sperm trickles into the vagina...so if that may be an issue, you will have to be careful.
    and what about the infections they both might concieve, maam?

@ thread: first thing, you should not do anal sex.. too much painful and harmful.. the anus contains bacterias and germs which might give you both some serious diseases!
    if you still want to have anal sex regardless of what infections you might concieve, then always opt for comdoms. in fact, i suggest to put on two!!

If both of you contineu to have good hygeine, and if both of u have no other affairs and currently having no sex diseases, then condoms may be avoided

SB Champion Lieutenant

No its not ok to hv anal sex without a condom.
    Jab nature ek natural hole deta hai dalne ke liye pata nai y ppl r interested in other holes.. Khandani explorers honge.
    Well.. Coming to the point.. The anus has many bacteria. If there is ne cut or tear in the skin of the penis there is high chance of infection. So be safe n always use a condom.. Even with ur wife.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSal View Post
    No its not ok to hv anal sex without a condom.
    Jab nature ek natural hole deta hai dalne ke liye pata nai y ppl r interested in other holes.. Khandani explorers honge.
    Well.. Coming to the point.. The anus has many bacteria. If there is ne cut or tear in the skin of the penis there is high chance of infection. So be safe n always use a condom.. Even with ur wife.

That is very correct!!!

@preeto ma'am: i would have expected a more professional take.

@thread:
    Please understand this….the anus is not the natural point of sexual intercourse. It contains many bacteria which may cause infections. even if ur using condoms but dont remain careful.
    not to mention, it can cause permanant damage to the anus! ano-rectal trauma, anal fissures, rectal prolapse, and exacerbating haemorrhoids are some of the sufferings one can go thru. therefore if its ur "wife"/gf or even bf, i would presume u care about her. condoms along with loads of lube will ensure lesser friction. also it would prevent frm bacteria being transferred. Also remember, the receptor of anal sex has a 7fold increased chance of anal cancer.
    know this , such ignorance might not be undoable in the future.
    all the best.

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ ⌆ Major Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Preeto maam,

No, it's not advisable. Use protection. As for position; well, you really ought to be asking your partner about that, lovemaking should be about making the other half feel comfortable, elated and wanting more. Experiment a few positions till you find the one that you both favour the most . Simple as that.

SB ICON Lieutenant General don99's Avatar

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    "Don't wait for the Perfect moment.. take the Moment and make it Perfect."