Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pearce - Door open for Owen

SB MahaGuru Colonel Priyank.aka.Owen's Avatar

Thumbs down Pearce - Door open for Owen

Before Posting this Article !!!!

Here's all game british media and england management just trying to show one thing by such comments, that owen is injury prone !!
    well he may be for some !!! but OWEN never told a thing in last year that he want to play for england!! he never asked why doors are closed for me???
    he never spoke to media on this topic !!!!

what is media trying to prove????
    that he is dying to play for england??

England Under 21 boss Stuart Pearce has echoed Fabio Capello's sentiments by stating the international door is still open for Michael Owen.

The 89-cap and 40-goal England ace was not included in Capello's last squad despite making his Newcastle United comeback recently following a stint on the sidelines.

Despite a number of knocks to England's frontline ahead of Wednesday's World Cup qualifier against Ukraine, Owen remains overlooked raising question marks whether his international days are behind him.

However, Pearce believes Capello was right not to include Owen over due to recent match practice and says the former Real Madrid and Liverpool man will be recalled once he proves his form and fitness.

Lack of football

When asked if Pearce had an opinion on Owen's omission, he replied on Sky Sports News: "Yeah the same as Fabio's. He hadn't played enough football.

"The one thing Fabio doesn't do is shut the door for anyone. It's been mentioned maybe that certain individuals may be out of time and that the door has been shut, but that's not the case.

"I don't find that. They are not the words that Fabio uses and his actions are not like that either. Anyone that's on form, that's fit and playing for their club will get the opportunity.

"He's certainly shown that with the squad of Under 21s where he's been happy to call up the likes of Gabby (Agbonlahor), James (Milner), Theo (Walcott) and Aaron (Lennon) and Joe (Hart). All of these players have been given the opportunity because their form is good enough."

Owen is history according to England Manager Fabio Capello. See what he is saying in an interview. Capello again overlooked Owen for action despite injuries to Emile Heskey and Carlton Cole in the win over Slovakia which has ruled them out of the clash with Ukraine.

"I have to choose players to play against the Ukraine, not against history," said Capello.

"I have chosen the best players who are in good form at the moment.

"It is impossible to choose someone who has only played for 20 minutes. Why didn't he play the last game?" said Capello.
    “Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.”

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    Owen is history according to England Manager Fabio Capello. See what he is saying in an interview. Capello again overlooked Owen for action despite injuries to Emile Heskey and Carlton Cole in the win over Slovakia which has ruled them out of the clash with Ukraine.

"I have to choose players to play against the Ukraine, not against history," said Capello.

"It is impossible to choose someone who has only played for 20 minutes. Why didn't he play the last game?" said Capello.

well i dont care what capello says !!!
    and it seems owen also dont care of capello

and why he didnt played last game ???

answer is on the EPL thread,

History do matters capello!!!

they have only played against Slovakia
    and i can't see that capello's management is strong to beat any good team in world even if owen is playing!!

and ya dude you misunderstood capello's statement
    owen is not history for capello !!! he never told so he told that, he has not to choose player on his history !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Priyank.aka.Owen View Post
    and ya dude you misunderstood capello's statement
    owen is not history for capello !!! he never told so he told that, he has not to choose player on his history !!!!
    did i say that i understand capello's comment? i just wrote what he said.
    “Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.”

did i say that i understand capello's comment? i just wrote what he said.
    though he never said so that owen is history !! not a single media guy !!!

I am just waiting to see what capello can do with or without owen
    with teams like argentina

though he never said so that owen is history !! not a single media guy !!!

I am just waiting to see what capello can do with or without owen
    with teams like argentina
    check the link and update ur knowledge..

http://www. skysports. com/ story/0,19528,12098_5119576,00.html

Let's Kill Enemies Field Marshal sweetooo.baba's Avatar

........Added
    Best Line Written in front of a masjid in New york

''Always believe in God,bcoz some questions in grave that cannot be answered by Google''

Thumbs down

check the link and update ur knowledge..
    This is what he told dude,
    did he told owen is history!!!
    where???
    he told that he have to choose player against Ukraine not against, history he never told owen is history
    it would be better you upgrade your knowledge before replying in my thread!!!

Fabio Capello has hinted that Michael Owen's England career may be over.

Newcastle striker Owen was left out of Capello's squad for the friendly win over Slovakia and the World Cup qualifier with Ukraine.

Owen has seen his chances of playing for his country limited under Capello with the Italian only giving the former Liverpool man one cap under his helm.

Capello again overlooked Owen for action despite injuries to Emile Heskey and Carlton Cole in the win over Slovakia which has ruled them out of the clash with Ukraine.

"It is impossible to choose someone who has only played for 20 minutes. Why didn't he play the last game?"

Capello did state if Owen were to "play three or four games he would be with us" but alongside the comment about the striker's past glories it seemed pretty insignificant.

I still dont care of what he told
    and i know better football than anyone around here

This is what he told dude,
    did he told owen is history!!!
    where???
    he told that he have to choose player against Ukraine not against, history he never told owen is history
    it would be better you upgrade your knowledge before replying in my thread!!!

Fabio Capello has hinted that Michael Owen's England career may be over.

Newcastle striker Owen was left out of Capello's squad for the friendly win over Slovakia and the World Cup qualifier with Ukraine.

Owen has seen his chances of playing for his country limited under Capello with the Italian only giving the former Liverpool man one cap under his helm.

Capello again overlooked Owen for action despite injuries to Emile Heskey and Carlton Cole in the win over Slovakia which has ruled them out of the clash with Ukraine.

"It is impossible to choose someone who has only played for 20 minutes. Why didn't he play the last game?"

Capello did state if Owen were to "play three or four games he would be with us" but alongside the comment about the striker's past glories it seemed pretty insignificant.

I still dont care of what he told
    and i know better football than anyone around here
    well.. i dont know about ur footballing knowledge.. but ur taking it personally.. i wrote what i read... now its up to u to assume anything..

well.. i dont know about ur footballing knowledge.. but ur taking it personally.. i wrote what i read... now its up to u to assume anything..
    no worries !!!
    everyone has his own way of thinking !!!

everyone knows that who is assuming and who isn't

i am going for sleep god bless you capello !!!

SB King Field Marshal

thanx for sharing

the only thing he needs to do is to get out of new castle