Page 30 of 201 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions Box

Always Alive @ SBF! Brigadier General cheeku17's Avatar

yaar why u people want to kill the fun of this forum.........u want to do charity or employement things make groups ...why need of a special section .............we are here to enjoy ......so let it be a place to enjoy......
    My Stupidity is so Advanced that People think i am Sarcastic

Banned Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by cheeku17 View Post
    yaar why u people want to kill the fun of this forum.........u want to do charity or employement things make groups ...why need of a special section .............we are here to enjoy ......so let it be a place to enjoy......
    bhai u need not be in that section if u want na

Always Alive @ SBF! Brigadier General cheeku17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NERORULZ View Post
    yaar i got very bad habit of poking my nose in others business........ so obivously i'll be there if such section exists....
    My Stupidity is so Advanced that People think i am Sarcastic

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by bondx99 View Post
    ummm i dnt think SBF management will agree to create such 'section' coz its a entertainment forum + it wil b an invitation to bulk spams lyk 'Earn XX wid XX job', etc as we see on other boards..Even though spam can b cleared, the 1st point wont (i guess)..So i guess they'll tell to use existing sections especialy CCC..To create Job related thread n interested will tune in..But still hope for best..Good suggestion btw
    Thanks for the info!! Sorry I am not much aware of how these forums work and was just thinking aloud that one finds everything from music to art to movies etc etc here, hence just suggested what I personally thought it lacked.. but sure I see what u are saying..

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

yaar i got very bad habit of poking my nose in others business........ so obivously i'll be there if such section exists....
    You are not alone - we all have that very bad habit of poking our noses in others business!! And I am also sure that your posts count will be the highest in that section, should it exist!!

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by it matters to me View Post
    You are not alone - we all have that very bad habit of poking our noses in others business!! And I am also sure that your posts count will be the highest in that section, should it exist!!
    i suppose am part of this business, bt i poke my nose so often also but, the idea for seperate section, s still cool, cuz, after a lot of fun we gotta do some serious stuff for the needed also..

Make My Day

ησтнιη ρєяѕσηαℓ! Lieutenant-Colonel bondx99's Avatar

Got ur pm moddy..Yup i agree on no spam issue..But wat abt 1st point..Entertainment forum?..Dats wat is basic theme of dis forum n it got award for it too na?..Will sbf agree to Funset for some seriousness?.....Even my hands up for dis section..Ive got nothing to share but lotttt to learn..M for this n charity too..For nw..W8in n watchin..
    If u cannot find the brighter side of life, polish the darker side!

Banned Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by bondx99 View Post
    Got ur pm moddy..Yup i agree on no spam issue..But wat abt 1st point..Entertainment forum?..Dats wat is basic theme of dis forum n it got award for it too na?..Will sbf agree to Funset for some seriousness?.....Even my hands up for dis section..Ive got nothing to share but lotttt to learn..M for this n charity too..For nw..W8in n watchin..
    Hmmm if spam is containeled then this is a great idea according to me as mentoned above.get a poll done see how many people are ready.

We have hr consultants businessmen entrepreuners managers and college kids.

all gthe above can help the college guys better insights into how to work in a company,thier experiences etc across the world

lets have the admin view now...

Θ Đęđɨɕɐɨęđ ƭǒ ŜƁƑ Θ Lieutenant-Colonel frustrated's Avatar

First...What about fattie posting a sticky for charity program nominations????

Second..I would like to request admin and other moderators if they can announce an award for the member who informs the most number of spams and unnecessary invading in this forum in the SPAMMESR thread. It can be a weekly award and will be offered at month end. May be some repz points or some shopping vouchers....
    PHIR BHI DIL HAI HINDUSTANI

Banned Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by frustrated View Post
    First...What about fattie posting a sticky for charity program nominations????

Second..I would like to request admin and other moderators if they can announce an award for the member who informs the most number of spams and unnecessary invading in this forum in the SPAMMESR thread. It can be a weekly award and will be offered at month end. May be some repz points or some shopping vouchers....
    no yaar for clearing spam i think we shoyuld consider it a duty of ours to keep forum clean...do u take money to clean your home?

i

Θ Đęđɨɕɐɨęđ ƭǒ ŜƁƑ Θ Lieutenant-Colonel frustrated's Avatar

no yaar for clearing spam i think we shoyuld consider it a duty of ours to keep forum clean...do u take money to clean your home?

i

After all our efforts there are spams in each and every section and 70% of the members do not bother to look at them. This will encourage all to look for the spams and thus clear them to make free space for the server. even a junior member will look for if they get recognition like this.
    PHIR BHI DIL HAI HINDUSTANI

×║♥ਸੋਹਣੀ ਮੋਟੀ♥║× Lieutenant General

Ok i will start a thread to ask in a first time people who are interested in and discuss about what we can do

and further more I do not think that those interested in charity will kill the fun of this forum yes it's a forum for entertainment, and what do you call the agony aunt section? fun of people's matters in life?

i think what we are going to do will be quite innovative here and let us see where it will lead, we do not necssarily request a section to be done for that, anything that will help others i think is a great gesture of humanity anyway.
    Last edited by ♥»вlυεвεггγ«♥; 06-11-2009 at 01:47 PM.

×║♥ਸੋਹਣੀ ਮੋਟੀ♥║× Lieutenant General

i'll make the thread when the process of posting will calm down

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ♥»вlυεвεггγ«♥ View Post
    i'll make the thread when the process of posting will calm down
    Go ahead fatie, ur charisma ll bring more attendance also

Make My Day

twitter.com/dilmeer Major dilmir's Avatar

I have been trying to access the santabanta home page from my iPhone but there is an error saying that download failed, safari cannot download this file! I request admins to please consider the problem. Thanks
    DILMEER.