Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Threesome troubles!!

New Born

Default Threesome troubles!!

Recently, I had a threesome with my gf and her best friend. Now her friend's bf wants to hv a threesome with my gf. She seeks my permission, being possessive, I just cant allow her to do so. What should I do? Should i just allow her to go ahead, suggest a foursome or drop all these ideas altogether?
    Last edited by Preeto Maam; 01-05-2009 at 12:02 PM.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Wow!
    I really wonder at why, if you are so possessive, did you indulge in a theresome in the first place? Were you not sharing your girl with the other girl?

Anyway, let me tell you that these threesomes and partner switching, multiple partners are DANGEROUS!!!!

There is a very horrible, very scary, very REAL thing called AIDS out there and the sooner that you are aware that it could get to you , the better it is for your safety and the safety of your sexual partners.

Not for the reason that you are saying but for the reason of safety, I will ask you NOT to indulge in these multiple partner activities. Its DANGEROUS, do you understand that? ou could get yourself infected and all those others too.....

Well You enjoyed your gf's friend, now her boyfriend wants to enjoy your girlfriend. That's fair... isn't it ? Allow her and you will be squared.

Seriously you guys have no serious commitment kind of thing. But it's your life and you are free to do as you please.

Good Man, When it comes to share your Gf, u r possessive and when u were screwing someone else's gf at that time there was no possessive ness. Good Going Man.

I think we should ask RAGHU [MTV Roadie] to answer this question, he is best man to tell u that what u shld do.

Anyways Ur gf would have gone to this threesome without asking u, but still she is seeking ur permission, i think u have no right to say no to her.

rest depends on u, All the best! and as Preeto mam said be aware of AIDS.

having multiple partners is bad for any relationship. mainly its dangerous as the chances of diseases are high. and then it can emotionally affect one. when there is no commitment how can the relationship can be viewed as alive? it gets reduced to only a means to sexual satisfaction.

New Born

Don't allow ur gf !! screw d other guy !!! since u n ur gf decide 4 urselves, ur gf need not get involved wt her frnd n her bf !!!! rather say no nw, than regretting it later !!

I just have to say "Ch*tiye marte nahi, aur yeh duniya pak hoti nahi" (pardon me friends if I sound bit harsh, but I cud not find any other appropriate phrase for this moron who needs to grow up)

Dear Preeto Maam,

Good response, but I honestly think this is a cooked up story. I had earlier noticed a similar post and brought it to the notice of our members. Its my personal opinion that we shouldn't be wasting time.

Richil, please grow up man and post genuine queries only.

Sanjay

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Wow!
    I really wonder at why, if you are so possessive, did you indulge in a theresome in the first place? Were you not sharing your girl with the other girl?

Anyway, let me tell you that these threesomes and partner switching, multiple partners are DANGEROUS!!!!

There is a very horrible, very scary, very REAL thing called AIDS out there and the sooner that you are aware that it could get to you , the better it is for your safety and the safety of your sexual partners.

Not for the reason that you are saying but for the reason of safety, I will ask you NOT to indulge in these multiple partner activities. Its DANGEROUS, do you understand that? ou could get yourself infected and all those others too.....

Quote Originally Posted by sweetsanjay25 View Post
    Dear Preeto Maam,

Good response, but I honestly think this is a cooked up story. I had earlier noticed a similar post and brought it to the notice of our members. Its my personal opinion that we shouldn't be wasting time.

Richil, please grow up man and post genuine queries only.

Sanjay
    It doesnt matter. if this person is not having this issue, there will be others who might be facing similar scenario. That way these answers can be helpful to those who actually have that issue. Or may be even we could come across it in our own life at some point of time. These answers being given by members will sure help us in that situation.

Thumbs up surpise................!

very gud evening.....................my dear!

hmmmmmm.its too shameful to know this.yeah we shud be aware of sexual transmitted disease. aids.etc as mam said. and we shud do sex only with one thats only wid our life patner and life patner shud be one not many .we shud respects god's wonderful creation that he gave us such a wonderful relation . but i am surprised to know all this...wt happend to indian culture ......now guys started doing all that before marriage ,,...they are just destroying thr life .......SAVE URSELF AND URS FELLOW BEINGSS............

''
    wish u a wonderful charmful life ahead.and never allow her to do the same mistake which u did.bcoz those who help god's child .god will help themself...after all u are also god's wonderful sweeet child."

;.......................................princess.. .................................................. ............................just of 16................................................ ................

i just wish u die of aids

New Born

They Say na k World is Round..... Every things comes back to u wht u give to others....

Follow Wht Mam Said...

Quote Originally Posted by richil View Post
    Recently, I had a threesome with my gf and her best friend. Now her friend's bf wants to hv a threesome with my gf. She seeks my permission, being possessive, I just cant allow her to do so. What should I do? Should i just allow her to go ahead, suggest a foursome or drop all these ideas altogether?
    you ppl are insane!! and have no shame ewwwwwwwwwwwww

gap hai i don`t belive.
    agar teri GF karna chahati hai toh karne de.

New Born

You'r a bunch of ultra-modern open-minded group of people, only you seem a little relatively old-fashioned compared to others. And if you do not get tuned with the rest, very likely you will be tuned-out completely. Do you get my point ? Your GF wants to be sexually adventurous, thats why she had 3sum in the first place. Now she want another twist, another variation. If you say no, ultimately it is leads to the question of with you or without you for her. And then who is going to loose !!