Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Husband has large breasts

rkmalhotra

Default Husband has large breasts

hi
    my husband aged 27 years has large breast.we r newly married .he says its normal for some men to have large breast.but i want to know if this can cause any problem in his future life.is it normal for men to have large breast.but should i do.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!

Its not going to cause any health problems, if that is what you are worried about. Your husband is quite right. Many men do have breasts, called 'male breasts'.

A big reason for this is overweight. Is that an issue with your husband?

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rkmalhotra View Post
    hi
    my husband aged 27 years has large breast.we r newly married .he says its normal for some men to have large breast.but i want to know if this can cause any problem in his future life.is it normal for men to have large breast.but should i do.
    Well,

He won't milk out.. !! Male Breast are Fats that get accumulated below the Nip*le area.. !!

Ask him to work out, but the chances of success are VERY LOW. Surgery is the main option. It is not a big surgery so he can go for it.

G'day

SB Wizard Captain aman_singh1985@msn.com's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    Well,

He won't milk out.. !! Male Breast are Fats that get accumulated below the Nip*le area.. !!

Ask him to work out, but the chances of success are VERY LOW. Surgery is the main option. It is not a big surgery so he can go for it.

G'day
    Why chances are less? 98% chances are that its Body Fats.

Kindly do not give any wrong suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_singh1985@msn.com View Post
    Why chances are less? 98% chances are that its Body Fats.

Kindly do not give any wrong suggestion.
    Wrong Suggestion...? Excuse me, Did you even read about mail breasts..? Please be a little careful before calling someone WRONG.

G'day

New Born

Working out may get then out!

work on upper pecs, incline positions

New Born

Hi
    thanks for reply.
    But my husband is not overweight.his height is 5' 6" and weight is only 65 kg.then what can be the reason.and plz tell about surgical procedures more.

Wrong Suggestion...? Excuse me, Did you even read about mail breasts..? Please be a little careful before calling someone WRONG.

G'day
    This thread will be enough to answer your own question

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?t=87565

G'day
    n its MALE not MAIL

Quote Originally Posted by RKMALHOTRA. View Post
    Hi
    thanks for reply.
    But my husband is not overweight.his height is 5' 6" and weight is only 65 kg.then what can be the reason.and plz tell about surgical procedures more.
    He's definetely overweight. 65kgs sounds like a normal weight, but some people gets more fats just below the ni pples or above pectoral muscles.

I would suggest to cut down weight to some 58 or KG and then see. If theres any improvement.

Surgery is the only way if the PUFFY material below the ni pples is a tissue, which grows on most of the men. Surgeon will remove that tissue making a cut. Thats a minor surgery.

Look for a surgeon he will consult you further.

Aman,

I am more dedicated in solving the problems of the topic posters than winning a battle of words against you or anyone.. !! If you turn out to be right, I'll accept it. So, no point whining about the same point. I pointed you out because you make a direct comment on me.

As far as male breasts go, She has mentioned that He is "not" overweight... !! Conclude yourself.

G'day

● Positive & Inspired ● Major Singh_king's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by RKMALHOTRA. View Post
    Hi
    thanks for reply.

In no sense he can be called an overweight...Look the problem in some guys is when there is no physical activity they tend to develop such breasts type...No need to worry, just ask him to spend some real time at a GYM regularly and I am pretty sure in mere 6 months you will be proud of him when you see him then....Surgery well I am no doc, still wont advise you on that....
    ● A Man is but the product of his thoughts, what he thinks he becomes ●

Quote Originally Posted by Singh_king View Post
    In no sense he can be called an overweight...Look the problem in some guys is when there is no physical activity they tend to develop such breasts type...No need to worry, just ask him to spend some real time at a GYM regularly and I am pretty sure in mere 6 months you will be proud of him when you see him then....Surgery well I am no doc, still wont advise you on that....
    Actually,

A few of my friends have undergone this surgeory.. !! It is a Minor surgery... !! Trust me, He won't be able to reduce his breast by working out in Gym. Besides, what is the point working so hard when a minor surgery can be an easy solution.. !!

G'day

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

If it's caused by fat, doing push-ups and bench presses might work for your husband. But in many cases, it's not really fat that causes man breasts. It is caused by hormones.... an excess of female hormones, I believe. In that case, the minor surgery may be recommended.

Aman,

I am more dedicated in solving the problems of the topic posters than winning a battle of words against you or anyone.. !! If you turn out to be right, I'll accept it. So, no point whining about the same point. I pointed you out because you make a direct comment on me.

As far as male breasts go, She has mentioned that He is "not" overweight... !! Conclude yourself.

G'day
    Well, I replied to the question you put

Excuse me, Did you even read about mail breasts..?
    Anyways, Surgery is a sure shot way I agree on that, but what would be its use if he develop the fats/male breasts again due to excessive intake of CARBS and less workout. This is my point. How many times he will go for surguery if that problems he is facing is because of his laziness?

Body fats can also be reduced through surgery, but whats the point? The fat will again come up because of more carbs and less workout.