Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My gf has a child

New Born

Default My gf has a child

Hi All, Am 27 male, Raj.. shez 25, female, Lina I've known Lina for the past 10 years, ever since we've known each other, v've bin the closest of pals... in between for a run of 2 yrz we weren’t talkin... in that time [i wont say disaster]... But Lina got married to a guy,.. had a kid thru her first marriage..

Since 2007, shez been fighting for a divorced wid her first husband, coz he actually isn’t giving in that easily into Lina's divorce demands, namely supporting the baby financially, a one time amount... but her divorce will come thru in the nxt 2 months for sure

Ok now my question starts.. Cmin to a point, whr i've realize in all the times i've been wid Lina, even nowadays, she fits into wot i require outta my future partner {i didnt say perfectly, coz no one's perfect and adjustment is the bliss of a successful relation.}...In fact i've psyched myself into accepting her first child , 3 yrs of age, into our relation and of course wen married i wish to give lil baby, another brother/sister as well

Here all i nid is more moral support, more encouragement, and if any of you members know or are part of a second marriage (wid a child from the first) do pls share you experiences and your thoughts for my sake.

Thanks Guy God Bless

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

I am really happy to hear that you are so willing to accept the child. Indeed, I know MANY, many men who have accepted and cared for their wife's child and they have been happy and loving fathers and husbands.

I think you are on the right track. Don't be in a big hurry to have a child of your own. The girl as well as the child are going through a traumatic time and its going to take some time for them to settle down and then get familiar with the new lifestyle that you are offering.

You need to have a lot of love and patience but you already love the woman and are willing to be father to her child, and that's half the battle won.The rest, you will work out with love and willingness.

×║♥ਸੋਹਣੀ ਮੋਟੀ♥║× Lieutenant General

It appear that men accept more children from a first marriage rather than women do

New Born

God Bless and Thx

Plzzz go forward and marry her dude

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ♥»вlυεвεггγ«♥ View Post
    It appear that men accept more children from a first marriage rather than women do
    Seems to me that way too! Ah well, this guy is indeed bighearted. To the asker: best of luck!

● Positive & Inspired ● Major Singh_king's Avatar

Smile

The kid is not urs that is a fact and sooner or later you will also realise this.
    Life is a bitter experience my dear friend and my suggestion to you is not to hasten ur decision .... Just give urself a try for few more months sans ur g/f and you will understand what I am saying....
    ● A Man is but the product of his thoughts, what he thinks he becomes ●

Mee too wa thinking about that!!

×║♥ਸੋਹਣੀ ਮੋਟੀ♥║× Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Singh_king View Post
    The kid is not urs that is a fact and sooner or later you will also realise this.
    Well I tend to disagree a bit here

you know there are orphans in this world and still their wannabe parents happen to love them more than their own parents

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwings320 View Post
    Hi All, Am 27 male, Raj.. shez 25, female, Lina I've known Lina for the past 10 years, ever since we've known each other, v've bin the closest of pals... in between for a run of 2 yrz we weren’t talkin... in that time [i wont say disaster]... But Lina got married to a guy,.. had a kid thru her first marriage..

Since 2007, shez been fighting for a divorced wid her first husband, coz he actually isn’t giving in that easily into Lina's divorce demands, namely supporting the baby financially, a one time amount... but her divorce will come thru in the nxt 2 months for sure

Ok now my question starts.. Cmin to a point, whr i've realize in all the times i've been wid Lina, even nowadays, she fits into wot i require outta my future partner {i didnt say perfectly, coz no one's perfect and adjustment is the bliss of a successful relation.}...In fact i've psyched myself into accepting her first child , 3 yrs of age, into our relation and of course wen married i wish to give lil baby, another brother/sister as well

Here all i nid is more moral support, more encouragement, and if any of you members know or are part of a second marriage (wid a child from the first) do pls share you experiences and your thoughts for my sake.

Thanks Guy God Bless

Wow Raj tussi gr8 ho...
    I'll pray to God for ur sake...
    And plz usey khush rakhna coz she already needs emotional support!!

hats off 2 U dude

New Born

Default My gf has a child

u r great.
    my next door nebour has married to a lady who was earlier really a prostitute and he was going to her. thereafter he married her. u will not believe that they are living a happy married life. now that fellow has retd. from service. they have no issue bt they are happy.
    u may go ahead.
    i salute u.
    u r GREAT. persons like u can save life of those girls/ladies who are widowed/divorcee.

very nice dude.......all the best

● Positive & Inspired ● Major Singh_king's Avatar

Smile

Well I tend to disagree a bit here

you know there are orphans in this world and still their wannabe parents happen to love them more than their own parents
    Orphan ?? Little one the kid mentioned here is not an orphan. The poor soul is the fruit of their unsuccessful marriage ( or rather be made that way). And how can anyone guarantee that the kid will be given to lady after divorce....complicated....And why everyone here is so happy about her getting divorce and remarrying.....May be the question maker is responsible for all this...Dont you think so my dear frns...
    ● A Man is but the product of his thoughts, what he thinks he becomes ●

SB ICON Major General rikkuartz's Avatar

You are a good man.... go ahead with the marriage!!!!!1
    Please reload this page to view signature.