Thread: Want to be gigolo by profession

Banned

Smile Want to be gigolo by profession

hiii everyone dere...being a gigolo and getting paid for doing sex with thw tensed woman is my dream job.....i wanna knw abt hw could i get into this job and its prospects in india!!

New Born

dont indulge in such bad activities,,,work hard and earn money
    Last edited by Preeto Maam; 04-06-2009 at 01:45 PM.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

I really don't think that they have gigolo schools or run professional courses in the genre. I believe that one learns on the job here.....provided that you want to do the job!

Banned

i wanna do that for sexual pleasure....i vl do job in morning but in the night i vl **** women for money

Banned Lieutenant-Colonel

It isnt a taught as a professional course anywhere as far as i know, seems a bit like a self advertisement.

If you are smart, tall and handsome hunk.. chances of you being picked are bright if you dont meet this criteria than you might end up meeting beautiful babes who wud want to hire you for their old female relatives..

Someone like this perhaps

Talking Watch this movie and you will forget about this gigolo business!

I don't know how to go about this in India. Like Preeto maam said, there are no schools or courses you can take.

But on a lighter note, I would like to give you a suggestion. Please watch this movie ... you will forget about this gigolo business. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you watch it.

Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo (released in 1999)
    Plot summary:
    Deuce Bigalow is a less than attractive, down on his luck aquarium cleaner. One day he runs into a male gigolo who asks him to look after his precious fish while he is away on business. However, he wrecks the house and needs quick money to repair it.
    The only way he can make it is to become a gigolo himself, taking on an unusual mix of female clients. He takes on interesting clients (a tall Norwegian woman, a rotund eater in drag, a roommate who curses every five seconds, a nurse. He encounters a couple of problems, though. He falls in love with one of his unusual clients, and a sleazy police officer his hot on his trail.

×║♥ਸੋਹਣੀ ਮੋਟੀ♥║× Lieutenant General

Hmm dear I did some research about what you want to do, I found out that in Australia it's legal except in Tasmania. In some states of the United States, gigolos are not arrested but still it's technically illegal except in Nevada: so maybe you might consider to move abroad if you wish to do this

As for in India, it was written that it was a growing service (so it's not a profession but a service) , but I did not find more info about it, but I guess like in any other countries when one want to be a gigolo he has to go to brothels or sex clubs

Now the price

"Price is determined by supply and demand many factors including: age, attractiveness, endowment, sexual position, race, personality, skill in bed, length of time spent with the client, ability to maintain an erec.tion, charm, willingness to engage in different fetishes, fame and reputation which affect the supply and demand."
    I hope it helped you a bit, but remember dear about the risks & agression, if you are to be in trouble because of this service and this not being legal in India, if something bad happen bear in mind that the laws might not be in favour of yourself.

Well I tried to help you and I still can't believe I did that, hope it useful to you and enable you to consider the matter before you decide or not to go for this service (it's not called a job yet it's a service) but whatever is your decision please be safe and extremely careful what you want to do is very risky and I believe you need to be mentally strong, & don't forget protection

SB MahaGuru Colonel

ab aur suno bhaee

this is not a reputed profession.. try something better

SB Guru Major

Tomorrow someone will ask, that I want to become thief because I like this profession.
    Please do not allow such illegal questions here.

New Born

Hi...m sachin 22 yrs ...m 6ft long fair colour ...I want to be gigolo so what can I do