Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My genital areas are dull and black...how to make their colour fair..

New Born

Default My genital areas are dull and black...how to make their colour fair..

Hi Preeto Mam,
    I am 23/F......I m a punjabi girl......I m very upset.....I hope ull give me the best solution of my problem......
    Maam,My body colour is very fair...My boyfriend is just a very big fan of me...As she says i m very beautiful.....Always during phone talk...he says...yar tum kitni sunder ho...kitni gori ho...i love u so much...and he always dreaming of my p****.....he says that tum itni gori ho toh tumhari p**** kitni pyari hogi...he is in the favor of oral sex.....
    But Maam,Im really telling u that there is nothing like that....all my body is very fair except my genital areas and joints of two legs.....the area is very much dull and black....i feel very bad for this....The skin there is stretched and very black..i feel shame on my self...
    Plz maam,,,Ab sirf aap ho jo meri madad kar sakti hain.....Kyunki jaldi hi meri mere bf se shadi hone wali hai within 8 weeks.....first night ke liye woh bahut excited hai...kyunki abhi tak hamne koi physical contacts nahi bnaye...iss liye main chahti hun ki meri p***** ke aas paas ka area..aur meri taango ki starting ke area ka colour bhi meri baki body ki tarah gora ho jaye...
    Plz maam,,plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Tell me how can i make that area fair....
    and believe me maam,,,mujhse jitna ho sakta tha maine karke dekha...par koi farak nahi pada...

ab sirf aap ho....
    plz jaldi koi solution dijiye ..........waiting very badly for ur replies...

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! See, thats totally normal. Many women's pubic areas are darker than the skin on the rest of their bodies. And I will tell you that many men find that very sexy indeed.

I suggest that you definitely avoid putting anything with harsh chemicals on the sensitive skin down there. You're completely normal. Don't put your health at risk by trying to bleach the area or anything like that.

If you are worried about your man's expectations, just tell him that your genital area is darker than the rest of your body, so that he is prepared.

║♥ਸੋਹਣੀ ਮੋਟੀ♥║ Lieutenant General

that part is very sensitive and product with chemical ingredient will harm, for now preuduct made for that private part that I know are only to ease the skin from irritation and the PH is lower than 7, so you can imagine that such a product to make that part fair will hardly exist

and remember your not the only girl like that there are many other, and beauty does not lie in appareance but within your heart and soul, if your boyfriend fail to realize that then you can conclude his love was not so real

so no worries and please do not apply any product used for body skin there, because the ph is high and you'll make disaster on your genital skin area rather than helping it

and do you know what I have read somewhere that the color of your genital skin is in fact YOUR ORIGINAL SKIN COLOR because for your info there are people who are black and have lighter genital skin color this is all because of the melanin, so if this study is true then you have nothing to do about it.

Here is a lil info for you , if you think one of those is of your concern you may consult a doctor

Fungal Infection

This is quite common among women in India, especially since we live in a tropical climate where sweating is a given. Combine that with tight clothing, including non-breathing fabrics, infection is a high possibility.

And in most cases it goes unnoticed for a long time. The fungus can react with your skin there and cause it to grow darker in complexion.

Allergy

This is just an extension of fungal infection. An allergy can happen due to sweat, improper hygiene routine, cosmetic creams etc.

Constant itching and scratching of the area due to allergy can cause friction which eventually leads to dark scars.

Constant Friction

This could be caused due to the tight clothing you wear like jeans, including tight panties with rough lacing, and synthetic fabrics.

"Since the skin in the genital areas is very sensitive, even a minor friction is enough to cause wound and leave a scar. And if you are naturally dark in complexion then the scar colouration would be even darker,"

such areas are generally darker. if u are fair all other parts he can forgive this one

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Shining_Stars View Post
    Hi Preeto Mam,
    I am 23/F......I m a punjabi girl......I m very upset.....I hope ull give me the best solution of my problem......
    Maam,My body colour is very fair...My boyfriend is just a very big fan of me...As she says i m very beautiful.....Always during phone talk...he says...yar tum kitni sunder ho...kitni gori ho...i love u so much...and he always dreaming of my p****.....he says that tum itni gori ho toh tumhari p**** kitni pyari hogi...he is in the favor of oral sex.....
    But Maam,Im really telling u that there is nothing like that....all my body is very fair except my genital areas and joints of two legs.....the area is very much dull and black....i feel very bad for this....The skin there is stretched and very black..i feel shame on my self...
    Plz maam,,,Ab sirf aap ho jo meri madad kar sakti hain.....Kyunki jaldi hi meri mere bf se shadi hone wali hai within 8 weeks.....first night ke liye woh bahut excited hai...kyunki abhi tak hamne koi physical contacts nahi bnaye...iss liye main chahti hun ki meri p***** ke aas paas ka area..aur meri taango ki starting ke area ka colour bhi meri baki body ki tarah gora ho jaye...
    and believe me maam,,,mujhse jitna ho sakta tha maine karke dekha...par koi farak nahi pada...

ab sirf aap ho....
    hey the same thing is with me and i think with every girl,and u know my bf is always saying the same u beautitiful...gori pyari kurii...and etc etc bt he never said a single word about that coz its quite normle..so dont be upset its all fine and dont put anything on that area it could be more darker...OK be happy and be calm Best Of Luck For Ur Future

why are u so worried about color, it is such a trivial thing to lose sleep upon. what if genital area of you bf is also darker. will you start hating him for that ?
    what matters is hygiene. if hygiene is good , all is good.

Hi dear. This is perfectly normal. Genital areas are always darker than other parts of the body. That is how God has made us. Be it a man or a woman, the skin in that area is darker than the rest of the body. There is nothing for you to worry about.

And whoever said that you have to be fair to be pretty? They just didn't come up with the term "Black Beauty" for nothing, you know! Having a fair pubic area is not going to make you any more attractive than you already are.

Also I really don't think it's going to make any difference whatsoever to your man ... he loves you for who you are inside and outer beauty is just an added bonus... so don't you doubt this ... I can guarantee that he will love every inch of your body.

Do not worry about a thing. And please don't use any bleach or other harsh chemicals in that area as they can be harmful to your skin.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by jivangg View Post
    such areas are generally darker. if u are fair all other parts he can forgive this one
    what do you mean by forgive?

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by FeeDback View Post
    why are u so worried about color, it is such a trivial thing to lose sleep upon. what if genital area of you bf is also darker. will you start hating him for that ?
    what matters is hygiene. if hygiene is good , all is good.
    I agree. I believe world needs to get rid of this fair and dark thing.

SB Guru Major

Who cares whether Pu**y Gori hai ya Kali?
    Don't worry be happy.

New Born

dont worry tension mat lo yaar, jab tumhara BF tumhe nacked dekhega tab sab kuch bhool jayega kya gora kya kala......best of luck for your marriage and enjoy the honeymoon...

Hi Preeto Mam,
    i feel shame on my self...
    Oye kudiye tu kya apne genitals ki numaaish karti hai kya har jagah ki tujhe sharam aaye dekhega to tere bf dekhega aur tera hubby dekhega if both are one and same and as far as I know genital areas are generally darker than rest of the body because poor them dont get to see sun or fresh air My genitals are darker than rest of my body too but I am sure it did not matter anywhere.. so come out of the complex and chill out

Hi Preeto Mam,

ab sirf aap ho....
    many indian actresses have darker skin color, for instance deepika padukone. . do you think she is worried about color of her genitals ? it wud be darker than yours to tell you if that gives you relief.

ager wo tum se sacha pyaar karta hai to wo tumhe har haal main accept kare ga pyaar main to gore kaale ka kuchh pata nahi chalta its just the feelings ager tum puri kaali hoti to kya karti or ager wo tumhe sirf is liye accept kar raha ke tum gori ho to wo tum se sacha pyaar nahi karta than he wants your body only

Thats just normal dear......u can get tht area waxed instead of shaving it with a razor.Go to some salon and get it waxed it will definately make some difference.Rest colour doent matter dear.u can maybe during ur conversation with ur wouldbe tell him frankly tht its darker..No worries enjoy life...
    Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation