Thread: I eject a Lot of semen Widout sex

Unregistered

Default I eject a Lot of semen Widout sex

Hi...

Am a 19 year old boi n i eject a lot of semen from my penis without having sex.... i am so much addicted to this before going to sleep i do it... i jus think about sumthing of sex dis n dat n eject semen... i cant stop doing this!! I wanna stop Ejecting
    Plz help me!! is there any harm also??? Plz Help meeeeee
    Plz Help meeeeee Plz Help meeeeee Plz Help meeeeee Plz Help meeeeee Plz Help meeeeee Plz Help meeeeee!!!!

Banned Lieutenant-Colonel

its normal at this age for emissions with out sex, but if it happens too often you might be suffering from a medical condition. and might want to consult a doc

Arrow

First of all the fluid you are ejecting is not semen its called "Cowper's fluid" (it might contain few traces of semen)

PRE-EJACULATION FLUID: COWPER'S GLAND SECRETION

What is this white pre-ejaculation fluid?
    Cowper’s gland secretion is essentially that pre-cum, mucus like fluid that emits from the tip of a man’s penis. It is the product of the Cowper’s gland (also known as glandula bulbourethralis), which are two small pea shaped structures located on either side of the man’s urethra and beneath the prostrate gland.

Men generally notice this normal secretion coming out of the tip of their penis when they are excited, but the penis does not necessarily have to be *****. This pre-ejaculation substance contains very little semen and is actually a natural lubricant for the penis. The secretion may, however, contain sperm, which is why the withdrawal method of birth control (withdrawal of the penis prior to ejaculation) is not very effective means of birth control.

What is it for?
    Cowper’s secretion is actually a natural part of the body’s preparation for sex. It allows for lubrication for easier intercourse. Some studies also suggest it may generally serve to clean and flush out the urethra to make sure that there is no residual urine that would be harmful to spermatozoa.

What can I do to stop from having too much secretion?
    Men who have a heavy flow of secretion might want to try taking an antihistamine as antihistamines contain properties that help dry up or reduce glandular secretions. Men who feel their flow is unusually heavy, however, should consult a doctor.

This glandular flow can sometimes affect your ability to wear a condom. The common complaint is the condom coming off during thrusting. Those who have problems getting a condom to stay on because of their penis’s slickness caused by the secretion might want to consider wearing a smaller condom. A snugger fit can help the condom from moving around too much during intercourse.

Cowper's gland and sex reassignment, an interesting fact:
    During sex reassignment surgery (male to female), doctors leave the Cowper’s gland intact so that there is some secretion during arousal. The amount of secretion in these circumstances, however, tends not to be enough to lubricate the new vagina in preparation for sexual intercourse. So, remember to use water-based lubricants.

if you having too much talk to a doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi...

Am a 19 year old boi n i eject a lot of semen from my penis without having sex.... i am so much addicted to this before going to sleep i do it... i jus think about sumthing of sex dis n dat n eject semen... i cant stop doing this!! I wanna stop Ejecting
    Plz Help meeeeee Plz Help meeeeee Plz Help meeeeee Plz Help meeeeee Plz Help meeeeee Plz Help meeeeee!!!!
    Than what the hell do you expect your penis to eject????? Free beer??? like this!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rahuldxb View Post
    Than what the hell do you expect your penis to eject????? Free beer??? like this!!!!!

now thats funny lollssssssssss

Bang Bang !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

superb sense of humor
    Arey abhi to Party shuru hui hai

Being Human..... Colonel awaiz.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi...

Bhai still curious and anxious to know if the situation still persists and you are still ejecting semen..????