Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Married but attracted to other women

crub

Default Married but attracted to other women

im happily married but when i see other women i cant control myself.. then will just try to impress them with all tricks and fails miserably..will do cheap gimmicks too..how can i curb my problem? is it some nerve disease? am i a nerve patient?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

No, there is nothing wrong with you like that, in the sense that you have no disease. The only thing that you lack is will power and that you have to strengthen
    By behaving in this manner, not only do you make a fool of yourself but also embarrass your family and also the women you are coming on to.
    So do curb yourself. You are already aware that this is a problem with you, so that's a positive step.

New Born

its not nerve disease...u r making an excuse..
    its ur intention to attract women...although u r married..
    dnt spoil ur fmily...think about the woman to whom u married...
    focus on ur relationship rather into other externall affair activities..

lolllsssss, no u don dont have any diseases wot so ever, its quite common to get attracted towards the opposite sex even after marriage, but u go overboard to get the attraction of the lady u are attracted to, and the whole situation goes haywire,

its good u know what u are doing is not right, u are attracted to women all right, its ok to have attractions and fantasies but than that shud be limited to ur ownself, trying to woo someone out of marriage is only a sign of trouble, so be controlled over such an issue henceforth, try to learn self control, yoga seems to be a good option to learn self control, give it a try

all the best

god bless u

this is not any disease. but its a bad habit and should stopped

Banned Lieutenant-Colonel

nerves are not the problem here, but your own mind is creating issues. By getting fascinated by other women you are infact cheating your wife. Constantly remind yourself that you are married and minimize the time you spent with other women

There is no "nerve" problem here. Problem is in your mind. You are sexually obsessed..!!

No medication in the world can help you. You have to learn to help yourself and have some control over your actions and behaviour, because what you are doing is wrong.

And by the way, what you are doing is unfair to your wife.

That's all I have to say to you.

SB Guru Major

Paraya Dhan Parayi Aurat pe Nazar Mat dalo,
    Buri adat hai ye, ye adat abhi badal dalo,
    Kyonki...
    Ye adat to
    Wo aag hai jo,
    Ek din apana ghar phunke, phunke, phunke.. re

New Born

Are you the only one who has self-destructing tendencies?
    Even the most respectable people you see around didn't like themselves at some point in their lives. They changed things about themselves that they or others didn't like. They climbed a ladder in their life which led them to a state of self and social respect. And it is not over there. They keep introspecting themselves and their actions which keeps them where they are.

You have realized what you do is wrong. Now comes the step to change it. If you are intelligent enough to self-realize the wrong, you are intelligent enough to find out how to change it no?

Forgive urself for mistakes. try not to repeat them and above all keep soaring with inner introspection.

SB MahaGuru Colonel

bhooka nanga problem hay

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

married?? then be attracted to your wife only..

Lightbulb

Man is polygamous by nature.There's a strong chemical attraction, and you can't just flush it out with a bug repellent.

Religions and later democratic systems brought monogamy to societies.
    The men who respect their culture and respect women, who are contented with loving and sleeping with just their wife are respected in society.

Self control is a wonderful thing as is love and respect for just one woman.

Have some self respect think like all women except your wife is no longer even closer to your choice and type and think you are a damn handsome man and next time you see a woman ask yourself a question i am so handsome this woman is not that beautifull that a handsome man like me will try to make contact with her and than you will notice that you got a self respect confidence and the glory above that habbit too

×║♥ਸੋਹਣੀ ਮੋਟੀ♥║× Lieutenant General

Think of what miss in your woman that you think you will find in other woman, if you find the reason, you will have to work on that point

There is always a reason that make one act wether we know it or no, so try to find that

Quote Originally Posted by crub View Post
    im happily married but when i see other women i cant control myself.. then will just try to impress them with all tricks and fails miserably..will do cheap gimmicks too..how can i curb my problem? is it some nerve disease? am i a nerve patient?
    Most men do the same... some succeed... some fail.. this is not abnormality..