Thread: Techie ends life to see 'what lies beyond death'

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Default Techie ends life to see 'what lies beyond death'

Techie ends life to see 'what lies beyond death'

The reasons for suicide range from failure in love, failure in exams, severe financial losses to mental depression. Even being fed up with life too is a common one. But 'eager to see what lies behind the curtain of death' is an incredible reason. But 26-year-old software engineer Pradeep Kumar Gondkar of IBM, Bangalore, just did that.

He came to Hyderabad by a Kingfisher flight on Wednesday morning, and allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison at Shri Shyam Mandir, opposite Kachiguda police station. At 10, temple staff informed the police about a youth who suddenly collapsed on the premises. Pradeep died by the time police reached the temple, sub inspector A Sai Reddy said.

Police then contacted some of the numbers in Pradeep's cellphone and came in touch with his sister in Bangalore and informed her of the death. She in turn informed her husband, Santosh, a software engineer with ITC, Secunderabad, who rushed to the police station .

Then the cops came to know that Pradeep had emailed a suicide note to Santosh and the Karnataka police at 9.35 am. "Santosh went to office around 9 am. He was shocked when he found the email from Pradeep with 'Suicide note' written as the subject," police said.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

What is baffling is the suicide note Pradeep left behind with a 'Good bye selfish world' sign off.

"No one is responsible for my death, I took this decision and no one influenced me. I am fed up with my life and am just eager to see what lies behind the curtain of death. I am not a coward. It is my decision to end my life in the way I have decided. Father, mother, I am sorry! I did not meet your expectations. Please, forgive me and I was not able to finish all my responsibilities. I am leaving them half way, hope Santosh will fulfill them and take care of you people. Take care, with all my love. I am really sorry I had to take this decision since I could not die daily, so once for all I want to put an end to this.''

"Please burn my personal belongings which I have packed and kept in the cupboard along with my pyre. Good bye, selfish world. Your's ever loving, Pradeep.''

One wonders what Pradeep will 'see' beyond death.

Banned Lieutenant-Colonel

Its some emotional issue or family problem more than "seeing beyond death". He could have seen death in the normal course with a few years waiting, afterall death is the only certain thing in this life.

SB King Field Marshal

×║♥ਸੋਹਣੀ ਮੋਟੀ♥║× Lieutenant General

being fed up of this world, selfish people, not being able to fulfill expctations and list goes on

those are apparently the sign of a depressive person, who lost interest in this world, saying he wanted to see what lies beyong the curtain of death might be a phrase to mask his intention " Good bye, selfish world"

well now I guess he's seing all that...

He is depressed!!!! And his note is full of sad tone!!!!!

I think this guy had some serious mental issues ... !!!