Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had sex with gf's brother

GUILTY

Default Had sex with gf's brother

my english is not good so that's why i am sharing my problem in hindi i have a girlfriend bohut pyaari duniya ki sab se pyaari larki hai woh i love her bohut pyaar kerta hoon us se humari shaadi honey wali hai jaldi per aab muje lagta hai ke woh inkaar ker de gi kyon ki jo main ne kiya uske baad woh to kya koi bi larki aisa hi karey gi actually meri girl frnd ka bhai gay hai woh meri taraf bohut attracted rehta tha hamesha main isko sirf dosti hi samjhta tha per ek din main aur meri g/f ka bhai ghar per akeley they us ney mere soft drink mein i dont know kya milaya ke i was hungry for sex aur phir we had it i was like a wild animal per humein us halut mein meri g/f ney dekh liya aur aab she feels i am a garbage she tried to commit suicide infront of me but i stopped her main kya keroon i will die wid out her i know main kasoor war hoon kya kuch aisa nahe ho sakta ke sab pehlay jaisa ho jaye other wise i am gonna kill that ******* aap hi batao ke main kya keroon i am so helpless ?????

now with no reply, u must be guilty for posting this thread,lolllllsssssssss, i feel no one would buy ur story,,,, have u heard about protected sex, yeah as it is always adviced to have protected sex, by default doors need to be locked from inside while having it............

and what were u doing alone with him and ur gf not around, was she out with someone else... and y did she try to commit suicide in front of u, y not when u were not around, chances wud have been better...

nothing else to say
    Last edited by enjoy_lol; 21-06-2009 at 12:25 PM.

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY

Unhappy Guilty guilty guilty preeto madam

main ney apni trouble post ki thi per sirf ek reply ke elwa koi jawab nahe mila aur woh jawab bi aisa tha ke unko lagta hai i am lying woh mere is burey waqt ka mazak ura rahey hain unko yeh ek story lagti hai kehtey hai nobody would buy my story damn you whoever u r. preeto madam main is thread mein post regularly visit kerta hoon aur yahan aa ker hi muje himat hui ke aap se apni problem share keroon aapke suggessions bohut achey hotey hain always agar aap ne meri previous post perhi hai tu plzzzzzzzzz isko mazak ya lie naa samjhen i beg you i am not lying main bohut burey waqt se guzer raha hoon aur yeh aisa masla hai ke main kisi apne se share bi nahe ker sakta aab main batana chahoon ga ke meri previous post mein muje reply aya tha ke main ney protected sex kyon nahe kiya amazing aur main apni g/f ke bhai ke saath alone kya ker raha tha aur yeh ke meri ne g/f mere samney koshish kyon ki suicide ki main ney previous post short ker ke post ki thi muje nahe pata tha ke yahan muje like in a court deal kiya jaye ga tu un ke liye main bata doon ke meri g/d shopping per gayi thi aur main uske ghar usko milne gaya tha is liye main uske bhai ke saath akela tha and phir jab baad mein meri us se baat hui to we had a fight during that she treid to commit suicide is liye mere samney hua yeh suicide attempt. preeto maam plz do some thing for me i know yeh sab jhoot lagta hoga but it happend and it happend wid me aur sirf main hi janta hoon ke main kis takleef mein hoon plz

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!

I must have missed your thread because i really don't recollect the problem. Will you please mail me the link so that i can see whats it about?

I am sorry if you have not been dealt with nicely here...do let me see what the problem is!

dude am sorry if i have hurted u, but that really seemed to be a story, whatever it was, if that is what is than its a bad situation to be in....

since ur gf has already seen the act... and if she is aware of the fact that her brother is gay.... than u shud take her brother along, u three sit together and tell her the exact situation what it was and how he use to behave and eventually what he did by mixing something in ur drink,,,,
    make her beleive and understand that ur not interested in him and ur not a gay......... u love her and she is everything to u, what happened was not becuase of u, but becuase it was well planned by her brother....
    here only the truth will work with the exact scenario...

if she beleives u well and good, if she doesnt u cant really do anything about it..... things wont be like before for nw alteast as it will keep coming in her mind what she saw so if she beleives u with time she will forget

pray

all the best

god bless u

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

With due respect to your post, I am yet to come across a Drug that arouses you to have gay sex.. !!

Anyways, It is simple...!! Ask your GF to talk to your brother about it.. !! She "has to" trust you when you say her brother mixed something in your Drink. !!

Does she know he is gay..?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, I must admit that this is a horrid situation. See, look at it from your gf's point of view. Not only does she discover that you are cheating on her but you are doing so with her own brother. For her, its a double blow, no? Brother and fiance, both betraying her?

There is no point in getting angry at the brother. You are both equally to blame for this act.

Now, be realistic and don't expect forgiveness so fast from the girl who must be shell shocked. Agreed that you love her a lot but now you have to give it time and then see if she is feeling like re establishing a relationship with you. let me warn you that it maybe that she chooses not to.

Anyway, just assure her of your love and hope for the best!

SB Guru Major

If you would have found your girl friend in such situation, what you would have done?
    Its great shock for her. Try to explain your side when matter cools a little. If she can digest this, then OK. Else, its your punishment. Its the Law of Karma.
    and Don't blame someone for your lust, that he has mixed something in drink and you were too excited for sex. It means you are not accepting your mistake. If this is the case, don't accept sympathy from your girlfriend and anyone.

shabash bahut acche yaar jab tum khud gay ho toh phir us ladki se kyon uske bhai se shadi kyon nhi kar lete.

at first were u attracted to ur bro as well?
    are you attracted to ur gf as well; i mean sexually?
    if yes is the answer to both of my questions then u might be bisexual.
    as far as ur problem is considered; ur gf will not be able to forgive u

!! Marathi Manoos !! Captain rocky_29's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RS777 View Post
    shabash bahut acche yaar jab tum khud gay ho toh phir us ladki se kyon uske bhai se shadi kyon nhi kar lete.
    ....i agree

New Born

Talking

AREY YAAR , YOU ARE LUCKEY BECAUSE TUJHE TO BHAI BAHIN DONO KA PYAY MIL RAHA HAI

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    With due respect to your post, I am yet to come across a Drug that arouses you to have gay sex.. !!

Anyways, It is simple...!! Ask your GF to talk to your brother about it.. !! She "has to" trust you when you say her brother mixed something in your Drink. !!

Does she know he is gay..?
    Well, on one hand, I wud agree that there is no drug that forces someone to have gay sex.

Having said that though -- I don't know about India, but in the west there is a drug available called "roofie" (street name) ... it is a date-rape drug that i slipped in a drink ... it does not knock a person out but knocks out their senses temporarily (so to speak) and people have been known to use it to rape others .... but it does not "arouse" a person to have sex. They just dont know what happens to them when they are under its influence.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canadian31 View Post
    Well, on one hand, I wud agree that there is no drug that forces someone to have gay sex.

Having said that though -- I don't know about India, but in the west there is a drug available called "roofie" (street name) ... it is a date-rape drug that i slipped in a drink ... it does not knock a person out but knocks out their senses temporarily (so to speak) and people have been known to use it to rape others .... but it does not "arouse" a person to have sex. They just dont know what happens to them when they are under its influence.
    Yeah,

That's available in India as well..!! But, the person who has "roofie" does not remember what happened and how things turned up.. !! He does remember a part of it, but not the Full episode.. !!

But, the guy here remembers "each and everything" .. !! So, it isn't possible that he was given a drug that knocked his senses out.. !!

Moreover, it does not Arouse a person to have sex.. !! They are just in a state of "know nothing" and submit to whatever is happening.. !! They definitely don't "turn into a wild animal" like the Topic poster did.. !!

What say..?