Thread: Misunderstanding is causing relationship trouble

New Born

Default Misunderstanding is causing relationship trouble

Hi,
    I am 22yrs girl having a relationship with a guy since last two years. These two years changed me a lot as a person. I realised what is wrong and what is right and how to stay happy. during these years our relationship matured but the problem was my over possessiveness that has resulted in a misunderstanding between me and my bf.He is not taking my cals since last week and this all happened when I called him recklessely i think 25 times in a day or more than that. Help me solve my problem. I cant live without him....help me help me helpppppppppppp. What should I do now to convince him.
    Last edited by amira; 24-06-2009 at 05:38 PM.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!
    Well, the only advise I can give you you long time when you want to do something like this again is step back and don't HOUND the guy. 25 times? Good lord! Its enough to put the most ardent lover off!

Now, give it some time. Don't call him 25 times again to make amends. Just SMS him that you are sorry and will wait for his call. and also that you are willing to change this habit of yours and then WAIT! and please do think before you start getting so worked up again!

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Hi!
    Well, the only advise I can give you you long time when you want to do something like this again is step back and don't HOUND the guy. 25 times? Good lord! Its enough to put the most ardent lover off!

Now, give it some time. Don't call him 25 times again to make amends. Just SMS him that you are sorry and will wait for his call. and also that you are willing to change this habit of yours and then WAIT! and please do think before you start getting so worked up again!
    In addition to it, just try to talk to him and make him understand that you were too possessive for him which you later realised is not correct. Just take him into confidence that you will not repeat such activity in future.

Good Luck....

u called him recklessly 25 or more times in a day, so there has to be some problem related to that.......... the guy is not receiving ur call just becuase of ur 25 calls or also becuase there is a problem as well related to the same.....

with only 25 calls what u can do is send him an SMS an Email or a message through common friend... asking him to let go the incidence and u will act quite maturely next time onwards.....

when u love someone try and learn to trust him/her.... if u wont trust the person and get possessive it will lead u nowhere and every small incidence will go haywire becuase in any relation problems are bound to occur so be sensible next time onwards.....

all the best

god bless u

There is a word for people like you -- STALKER. You called him 25 times in a day? Are you insane? You're stalking the poor guy!!! Don't ever do this to anyone again cuz it will only scare him away.

Personally, I don't blame him one bit for not answering your calls. You're driving him nuts and to be quite blunt, he probably thinks you're little "cuckoo" ... if you know what I mean!!

Lord, if I ever had a guy do this to me, I would block his calls and never talk to him again in my life!!

Please put an end to this nonsensical behaviour ASAP ... I don't care how possessive you are, this is WRONG!

New Born

Wait for 2 weeks.... dont call him for 2 weeks and try to his number after 2 weeks,i belive he will pick the phone

The best way.. take a pause!! give him a break!! then after some days.. sms him and say sorry!! now you know your over possesiveness has bring you here!!! so try to avoid that later!! and dont worry he might be fed up to a large extent with these queries thats y he doesnt want to talk to you!!

If he really loves you when you will give him some time his mind will relax and will miss you somewhere then it will be okk for you to appologise and patch up!! wait at least for two days then sms him!!

kya baat hai 25 call man o man how he`s tolerating you