+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SB Full HD Wallpapers Request

Exclamation SB Full HD Wallpapers Request

Hey people.....I have been downloading wallpapers here from Santabanta from a reall long time now...

And have been a great fan of it.....Simply love the quality of wallpaper and the effects you put onto it...

However, Now that I have bought a new 23" monitor with 1920x1080 FUll HD Resolutions..... Your wallpaper dont seems to fit fullscreen on my monitor with the obvious reason, you people are realeasing maximum 1280x1024 res wallpaper....

Cropping and best fitting simply screws the beauty of wallpaper and looks crappy as all the detailing is gone!!!!!!

I was disappointed with tha.......,.... SB is an international site with International standards AND STILL they are maintaining such low resolution!!!!

Since 1920x1080 resolution have become quite popular now.....As more and more people are buying Large sized full HD monitor to watch there favourite movie in full HD

I request you to please look into this, and start releasing Hi res widescreen wallpaper as soon poosible...

Looking forward to hear from you soon...
    Regards...

║♥ਸੋਹਣੀ ਮੋਟੀ♥║ Lieutenant General

If you have an editing software , you may download a 1280px width wallpaper here and resize it to 1920px width, the quality of the pic is not affected and it depend on the clarity of the original picture you are going to resize. However an amount of 600/700px or even 1000px is to be respected between the original pic and the result, if resized with a higher pixel, then you'll loose clarity

For example if I download a 1280 px wallpaper I will be able to add up to 1000 px or lower depending on the picture and the size I need.

I know it seem to be tedious but it's very easy to do & till the time the forum might consider this suggestion of yours, this is what you may do if you really love to use those wallpapers provided here

It's true that the size will not be exactly 1920 x 1080 but it will be something around. I have tried with Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop which are the only editing softwares I use, I do not know if the others affect or no the quality of the picture, if anyone could tell it would help?

SB ICON Major General rikkuartz's Avatar

It would be cool to have a big picszzzzzz
    Please reload this page to view signature.

keval chouhan

Default the king of kings

it is great.

Quote Originally Posted by ♥вlυεвεггγ♥ View Post
    If you have an editing software , you may download a 1280px width wallpaper here and resize it to 1920px width, the quality of the pic is not affected and it depend on the clarity of the original picture you are going to resize. However an amount of 600/700px or even 1000px is to be respected between the original pic and the result, if resized with a higher pixel, then you'll loose clarity

For example if I download a 1280 px wallpaper I will be able to add up to 1000 px or lower depending on the picture and the size I need.

I know it seem to be tedious but it's very easy to do & till the time the forum might consider this suggestion of yours, this is what you may do if you really love to use those wallpapers provided here

It's true that the size will not be exactly 1920 x 1080 but it will be something around. I have tried with Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop which are the only editing softwares I use, I do not know if the others affect or no the quality of the picture, if anyone could tell it would help?
    Correct 100%

hemant sahu

Default Sexxy photo

Sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy photo

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by hemant sahu View Post
    Sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy photo
    i love salman khan

Administrator Lieutenant

For the past two years, we are rolling out Full HD wallpapers. So all recent wallpapers should come up in your native format without any issues. We cannot do anything about the older wallpapers with a catalogue size of over 40K wallpapers.

Unregistered

i wana download hd wallpapers
    pl
    z

+ Reply to Thread