Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: I'm attracted to my student

  1. #1
    New Born
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default I'm attracted to my student

    Hi aunty,I have been following your forums for a while..I am 25 yr old female-single teacher,I teach Computers for 12th grade boys school in USA..I often were sarees and mini skirts to school,i have a decent figure as I am fitness freak!!! many of my students flirt with me,as they think i am young and good looking..well recently there is boy in my class around 18-19 yrs,he used to irritate me a lot,always fight with me..we had arguments..I called him to my staff room couple of times to discpline his behaviour..recenlty he has started flirting a lot with me and purposely gets low grades,he insisted i take after class tutions to teach him..
    last week i went to the beach,I was wearing a swimsuit and he was there too,..he kept starting at me and then came close to me and began flirting with me..now I started taking tutions for him and he i s the only student,he is young handsome,i am also attarcted to him..
    what should i do,go for an affair or keep the relation aside?

  2. #2
    Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    59,984
    Rep Power
    98

    Default

    What do YOU think you should do? You realize that this is a purely sexual reaction, don't you?
    The most important thing that you have to keep in mind is that you are a teacher and that its ethically totally wrong for you to contemplate a relationship with your student. Please do return from the path that you are on. Its really not OK!

  3. #3
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    10,023
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sharan31 View Post
    Hi aunty,I have been following your forums for a while..I am 25 yr old female-single teacher,I teach Computers for 12th grade boys school in USA..I often were sarees and mini skirts to school,i have a decent figure as I am fitness freak!!! many of my students flirt with me,as they think i am young and good looking..well recently there is boy in my class around 18-19 yrs,he used to irritate me a lot,always fight with me..we had arguments..I called him to my staff room couple of times to discpline his behaviour..recenlty he has started flirting a lot with me and purposely gets low grades,he insisted i take after class tutions to teach him..
    last week i went to the beach,I was wearing a swimsuit and he was there too,..he kept starting at me and then came close to me and began flirting with me..now I started taking tutions for him and he i s the only student,he is young handsome,i am also attarcted to him..
    what should i do,go for an affair or keep the relation aside?
    Ma'am ,

    I don't know about USA but here we regard teachers as "mentors" .. !! Moreover, it's an 18 year old boy..!!

    Plz be a little responsible.. !! You are 25 and knw what is right for both of you..!!

    G'day

  4. #4
    !! Marathi Manoos !! Captain rocky_29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,879
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    i think it's fake one...

    Sharan21's profile shows that he is a guy from New Delhi and not a female teacher from US...

    Interests
    Books, Cricket, Movies...

    Sex
    Male

    City
    New Delhi

    Country
    India

  5. #5
    SB Addict canadian31's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    41

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by sharan31 View Post
    Hi aunty,I have been following your forums for a while..I am 25 yr old female-single teacher,I teach Computers for 12th grade boys school in USA..I often were sarees and mini skirts to school,i have a decent figure as I am fitness freak!!! many of my students flirt with me,as they think i am young and good looking..well recently there is boy in my class around 18-19 yrs,he used to irritate me a lot,always fight with me..we had arguments..I called him to my staff room couple of times to discpline his behaviour..recenlty he has started flirting a lot with me and purposely gets low grades,he insisted i take after class tutions to teach him..
    last week i went to the beach,I was wearing a swimsuit and he was there too,..he kept starting at me and then came close to me and began flirting with me..now I started taking tutions for him and he i s the only student,he is young handsome,i am also attarcted to him..
    what should i do,go for an affair or keep the relation aside?
    All right, maybe I'm missing something ... but, I have yet to see a female teacher in North America who wears a "saree" or any other traditional outfit to a professional institution. The only exception is when they have a "cultural" day ... and mini skirt? What the heck? What kind of an educational instructor are you? Mini skirts in a boys school? hmmm ... wrong! wrong! and wrong!!!!!

    I won't even give any advice on your question about "go for affair" ... I think you can guess what I wud have to say about that!

  6. #6
    SB MahaGuru Colonel
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in.center.of.TALIBAN
    Posts
    14,254
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    kahani to jhoti lagtee hay

  7. #7
    New Born
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    This is a fake post, but nice fantasy sharan

  8. #8
    New Born
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    far away
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    fakekkekeee

  9. #9
    New Born
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    far away
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    ban him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    Dr. Shehzad Lieutenant General X-MAN-S.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,223
    Rep Power
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canadian31 View Post
    All right, maybe I'm missing something ... but, I have yet to see a female teacher in North America who wears a "saree" or any other traditional outfit to a professional institution. The only exception is when they have a "cultural" day ... and mini skirt? What the heck? What kind of an educational instructor are you? Mini skirts in a boys school? hmmm ... wrong! wrong! and wrong!!!!!

    I won't even give any advice on your question about "go for affair" ... I think you can guess what I wud have to say about that!
    I Think You Can't Post Fake Problems Here There are A Couple Of People Here Who Observe Very Minute Things...

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Study Room :(
    Posts
    992
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Tu bansuri baja hum naachte rahenge...
    Ullu

  12. #12
    New Born Billu_bhayankar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dilli-6
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vish_d View Post
    Tu bansuri baja hum naachte rahenge...
    Ullu
    Hahahahaha

  13. #13
    SB Champion Lieutenant BINDAS BADSHAH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Mai yaahan hu yaahan hu yahaan hu yahaa
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    44

    Default Seedhi Baat

    Quote Originally Posted by sharan31 View Post
    Hi aunty,I have been following your forums for a while..I am 25 yr old female-single teacher,I teach Computers for 12th grade boys school in USA..I often were sarees and mini skirts to school,i have a decent figure as I am fitness freak!!! many of my students flirt with me,as they think i am young and good looking..well recently there is boy in my class around 18-19 yrs,he used to irritate me a lot,always fight with me..we had arguments..I called him to my staff room couple of times to discpline his behaviour..recenlty he has started flirting a lot with me and purposely gets low grades,he insisted i take after class tutions to teach him..
    last week i went to the beach,I was wearing a swimsuit and he was there too,..he kept starting at me and then came close to me and began flirting with me..now I started taking tutions for him and he i s the only student,he is young handsome,i am also attarcted to him..
    what should i do,go for an affair or keep the relation aside?
    jhooto ko yahan se ban karo......... there r lot more people who have genuine prblems and deserves advice from our intellectuals of this forum

  14. #14
    New Born
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    41

    Default Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky_29 View Post
    i think it's fake one...

    Sharan21's profile shows that he is a guy from New Delhi and not a female teacher from US...

    Interests
    Books, Cricket, Movies...

    Sex
    Male

    City
    New Delhi

    Country
    India
    Its a request to moderator that please banned sharan21. Since its not a fantasy forum where he is posting fake or his fantacy problems........
    People who need actually advice will also not be able to get advice because of these fake persons.

    The punishment for this fake profile be little stricter so that before making other fake question they feel little shame........

    JUST BANNED THIS PROFILE. PLEASE SBF Member raise your voice with me if you think i am right on this matter.........

    Waiting for your support

    GOD BLESS YOU ALL SBF's MEMBER

  15. #15
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    10,023
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uniqueanand View Post
    Its a request to moderator that please banned sharan21. Since its not a fantasy forum where he is posting fake or his fantacy problems........
    People who need actually advice will also not be able to get advice because of these fake persons.

    The punishment for this fake profile be little stricter so that before making other fake question they feel little shame........

    JUST BANNED THIS PROFILE. PLEASE SBF Member raise your voice with me if you think i am right on this matter.........

    Waiting for your support

    GOD BLESS YOU ALL SBF's MEMBER
    Mate,

    I hate to say it but "Moderation" at SBF is rather WEAK.. !! When it comes to Moderation, Nobody seems to be around.. !!

    At other forums i visit, it wouldn't be more than a couple of Minutes before a Spammer is "Blocked" or a thread is deleted..!!

    Here at SBF, people do around Abusing, Spamming, Name Calling, Personally attcking and NOBODY seems to notice.. !!

    Except Preeto ji, how many moderators have you seen Posting at Agony Aunt..?

Similar Threads

  1. AN INTERESTING CONVERSATION. (Must Read)
    By mechchinnu in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 03:26 AM
  2. Difference between SCIENCE & FAITH
    By hotspicyhot in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 24-02-2008, 11:43 PM
  3. Does God Exists?.......A Debate.......From Shoaib
    By xavier in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 17-11-2007, 05:47 PM
  4. Conversation Between Former President APJ Abdul Kalam n His Teacher
    By nightmare_harry583 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 15-08-2007, 07:13 PM
  5. conversation between student and proffesor
    By hirishabh in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 09:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •