Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hubby wants me nude at home

Unregistered

Question Hubby wants me nude at home

I married on Jan09.Arrranged marriage.Surprisingly from last few days may husband had started a new game.He instructed me to stay nude at home all the time.Before he comming from office,he asked me over phone wheather I am undressed or not.Even he refused food one day on my refusal.How can I cope up with the situation?

yaar he is just completing his sexual desires and fantasies.... that too wid her wife... after sun time he wil get normal.... til then u also enjoy wid him....

SB Champion Lieutenant gauthamdharani's Avatar

Talking adress

address reqiured!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I married on Jan09.Arrranged marriage.Surprisingly from last few days may husband had started a new game.He instructed me to stay nude at home all the time.Before he comming from office,he asked me over phone wheather I am undressed or not.Even he refused food one day on my refusal.How can I cope up with the situation?
    Apne hubby ko mental hospital mein dikhao!!

I must admit this is a very strange request.

I wouldn't feel comfortable walking around naked all the time. Not that I would be shy of hubby, it would just feel too weird. Walking around in just a t-shirt & underwear is still okay, but not totally naked.

Talk to him dear ... tell him you are uncomfortable with this and see what transpires from the conversation.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by gauthamdharani View Post
    address reqiured!
    13B west victoria villa

it`s not good

New Born

Default Try to comtrol him as soon as possible

Pardon my language...

I think your husband is a pure tharki hawas ka pujari...it is not just a case of wild fantasies at it is looking now.

How is your sex life... i mean is he equally abnormal there too with strange experimentations.

anyway... try not to entertain his demands. if you entertain him soon he will grow more powerful over you and then who knows he will start new demand of group sex etc..,

its better to check him... early as possible. you can do it this way... somehow manage your in-laws, of ut parents or any other elder relative in your home (ofcourse dont tell the reason) and make sure they stay with you for a longer time.

This way you can soon stop his demands and with time his own fantasies or madness whatever it is dies.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!

Well, its a fantasy that your hubby is fulfilling but ya, if you are uncomfortable with it, then maybe you can work out a via media. Tell him that being like that everyday is making you uncomfortable. Its OK once in a while when you are in a mood to have sex games but that is not OK with you at all times.

Do communicate that you are not refusing him but it would be better if it were good for you too!

New Born

talk to him patiently so that his ego may not hurt. convince him that it is very ....much uncomfortable for u. firstly one or two days whenever he asks u from office u may wear ur hubby's baniyan and short pant (barmuda) then he may be happy. convince him very patiently.
    best of luck. enjoy yur *****l life.

Well, thts a strange fantasy which is not good 4 both of u.Just tell him tht if anybody else comes before his arrival then who will be responsible for tht?Be patient while telling him.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    is it not more erotic to see a woman in sexy and erotic outfit..... than seeing her naked..... thats a turn off.......

whats the point having sometihng without any effort.... there is no sense of achievement.... and there is no desire to go for it......

what wud u do being naked alone all the time.... while he is in his office working..... its good to have fantasies.... but not all can be fullfilled....

tell him thats ur not ok with it and its a turn off for u.....

New Born

Nice fantacies yaar,,, giv me ur add,,, i'll visit ur place to check that ur follow ur hubbys order or not

SB MahaGuru Colonel

to kiya huwa
    keep away from any guests
    like meee

Its his fantasy. Dont do it if you dont like.
    He cant forcibly make you do this. also its not safe to be nude all the time at home alone.