Thread: Will she leave me???

New Born

Default Will she leave me???

Hello Friends

I have been in a relationship with a girl from last 1 year. Previously she had a boyfriend which was our classmate. But the relationship between them didn't last and ended in only 3 months.

Now,
    She is in college in other city and I am in other city. I proposed her after coming to college. she accepted it but not readily. We enjoy our company together when we meet. We are not very far away and manage to meet her once in a month or sometimes after 2 months.

The problem is that I feel unsecured as I feel she is not always with me. Even she has a very gud friendship with a boy in college and regularly talks about him. She always text him and talk to him. But when she is with me she is all mine. She cares about me.

We talk everyday long hours in night. my studies are also suffering very much.

I am unable to decide what to do...should I continue with her???

But she is very pretty and I love her very much. She is my 1st love.

Will she cheat me at any point. She left her 1st boyfriend becoz he was not gud which I admit was gud. He was very arrogant and she couldn't identify him in starting.

Quote Originally Posted by hardboy View Post
    Hello Friends

I have been in a relationship with a girl from last 1 year. Previously she had a boyfriend which was our classmate. But the relationship between them didn't last and ended in only 3 months.

Now,
    She is in college in other city and I am in other city. I proposed her after coming to college. she accepted it but not readily. We enjoy our company together when we meet. We are not very far away and manage to meet her once in a month or sometimes after 2 months.

The problem is that I feel unsecured as I feel she is not always with me. Even she has a very gud friendship with a boy in college and regularly talks about him. She always text him and talk to him. But when she is with me she is all mine. She cares about me.

Will she cheat me at any point. She left her 1st boyfriend becoz he was not gud which I admit was gud. He was very arrogant and she couldn't identify him in starting.
    We cannot give any warranties on any relationship.... infact no one in this world can.... but with ur post what i can see is that she is truthfull to come up and tell u everything......

and if she didnt wanted u...... than she wud have been with him and would have talked to him instead of u......

he just seems to be a good friend of hers.... and she is very much into u.....

ur insecurities shudnt be her punishment..... if ur insecure.... u shud get rid of ur insecurities..... not the gal..... ....u love her than u shud trust her... not leave her becuase ur not secure in ur mind...... how fair does it sound to punish someone else for ur state of mind......

nothing is wrong in here..... other than ur insecured mind.......

she loves u... and very much into u......

all the best

god bless u
    Last edited by enjoy_lol; 18-07-2009 at 03:16 PM.

SB Legend Brigadier General

dont worry yar
    she will certainly not

Quote Originally Posted by hardboy View Post
    Hello Friends

Now,

See friend, A boy and a girl can't be friends with each other. Friendship is just a stepping stone for a future relationship. It's very simple..... when you try to woo a girl what you do ? Try to be friends with her.. right!! Same thing the other guy may be doing... You two aren't together in a place and it's he who is near her and there in need not you. Girls at young age lack responsibility and devotion to a single guy and the same is true for boys. She may have a soft corner for that guy along with you. Be practical in life and this is needed most in relationship. She isn't your property and as such not bounded to you. Enjoy the relationship as long as it lasts.

Understand it's career that is most important. If you are established in life you may have a great chance to court girls but if you squander it by thinking too much about such relationships... you will be the looser. Always be practical in life and set your priorities right.

New Born

thank u sir!!! this will certainly change my view

New Born

yes !! I need to set the priorities in life

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

let her get along with his life.. u need to learn this tact from her.. u too need to focus ur attention on other things.. on studies, on other friends, and oters guys..believe me that'll make u more attactive .
    maybe its natural tha u feel angry when she is suurounded by other guys.. but check on this habit.. and try to eliminate doubts...or this habit annoys the other person a lot..its like u rnt trusting him enough and being too curious..
    she has all the right to live and do things which shes doing... she isnt neglceting u afterall he is spending soo much time over phone...and also assurong that u r his best friend...confiding his secrets.. obviously his relation with other guys isnt the same.
    once u get used to handle things like her.. doing other things.. u'll notice that ur anxiety will disappear naturally... also she'll love u more nad appreciate more for the space u give her.