Thread: Can't forget him

New Born

Default Can't forget him

hi mam...hpe u must be doing...well i had posted u my problem regardin the guy whom i like for 4 years but unluckily he got engaged n later broke up. mam u advised me to stop running after him and to move ahead .i did try my best but alas!i'm giving up it.it's been almost a year now he has got engaged again.helpless me couldnt do anything and acceptd the fact with open arms.i did try my level best to leave all the traces behind n tried 100 times to step into a relationship with sumother guy but i couldn't.his memories swivels like hell whenver iwant to move up with someone else.in between two guys came up with proposals. even i wanted to get engaged but my mind ,soul and heart didnt allow me to.i have rejected too many proposals so far.i'm helpless ican't even tell him that i like him so muchh as u knw dere is no use of it.on the other hand i can't stop thinking about him neithr no one strikes directly to my heart with whom i can marry.i'm getting insane day by day. hope u will havee sum stuff to get me out of this way regards.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Neha, here's one place you will have to help yourself. We can only support you and sympathise with you but unless you make up your mind to LET GO, and pull yourself out of this, the misery is going to continue. So child, C'mon, be brave and get a grip on yourself and on your life!

▐║Mirchirific Moderator║▌ Brigadier General mirchi.foreever's Avatar

JOin SBF.....that will help you to divert your mind
    Banega Bharat...badlega Bharat

its all depends on you. If you cant free your mind from this past relatiosnhip nobody can help you. It will keep hurting for ever

Banned

Hi Neha,
    I'll suggest u not to enter into a relation at the spot...
    Coz u are searching fr another relation just bcoz u wanna frget dat guy...

By doing this u wud not be able to do justice wid ur man...

Do 1 thing frget everything abt love n all get urself involved into family...

Help ur mom, love ur bro/sis, tk care of ur dad, join some dance or guitar classes...

And avoid staying alone...
    Believe me u'll b absolutely fyn...
    All d best!!

try try try to your best love is like adiction of drugs or alcohal to forget love & 2 leave these things you need hard determination & will power.
    talk with your friends do some activities.
    rest leave to the God he`ll surely help you.
    Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by neha52 View Post
    hi mam...hpe u must be doing...well i had posted u my problem regardin the guy whom i like for 4 years but unluckily he got engaged n later broke up. mam u advised me to stop running after him and to move ahead .i did try my best but alas!i'm giving up it.it's been almost a year now he has got engaged again.helpless me couldnt do anything and acceptd the fact with open arms.i did try my level best to leave all the traces behind n tried 100 times to step into a relationship with sumother guy but i couldn't.his memories swivels like hell whenver iwant to move up with someone else.in between two guys came up with proposals. even i wanted to get engaged but my mind ,soul and heart didnt allow me to.i have rejected too many proposals so far.i'm helpless ican't even tell him that i like him so muchh as u knw dere is no use of it.on the other hand i can't stop thinking about him neithr no one strikes directly to my heart with whom i can marry.i'm getting insane day by day. hope u will havee sum stuff to get me out of this way regards.
    have u heard this gal that " love happens".... i am saying this becuase.... as ppl say u cannot force urself to love someone..... love just happens........ similarly u cannot force urself to forget someone.... it has to come from within..... till the time u wont learn to live life minus him... u will be the way u are..... in misery and with broken heart...... why wud u want to live this life..... u have to come out of it...... its neva advisable to delay things....

first dont be alone thinking of ur good memories with him... instead indulge urself in things which needs lot of energy to be burned out..... go on outings and tours with ur friends, movies, dancing, sports and other activities..... make new friends..... and urself busy as much as u can..... and when ur on bed u shud be dead tired to think of anything else.... the moment u hit the bed u shud sleep.. with time u will learn to live without him..... and learn to be normal as before....

and please dont force urself in another relation...... becuase the only thing u will find urself in.. is another mess..... so avoid any relation for now.... if it has to happen it will....

all the best

god bless u

New Born

world is full of gud people. love da one who love u and if u are thinking that ur luck is not gud trust me that he was not in ur fate and he was not pefect for u. i hpe u will find a guy who will love u so much that u will not even find time to think abt tht guy

New Born

Thumbs up u can do it

camoon yaar u can do if he dosnt care about you than how u care about him believe me make a new smart goodlooking bf and going out date with him have some fun. make friends enjoy your self yar life koi baar baar thodi milegi na hi ye waqt wapis ayega thode time baad shaadi fir voi ghisi piti zindgi baad main to rona hi hai abhi to enjoy kar lo or kya agar koi hamare bina reh raha hai hamri parvah bhi nai kar raha to hum kese uski parvah kar sakte hai vo apni life ji raha hai aur tum uske liye roi jaa rahe ho ye zindgi ek baar mili hai aur jo time hai na dobara nai ayega isliye just enjoy your life jo acha lagta hai karo nai to baad main bus pachtaogi k apna sara time waist kar diya ek ese insaan k liye jisne kabhi mujhr pyaar nai kiya

if you help ur self than god will also help you

Last edited by navnilove; 22-07-2009 at 11:39 AM.