Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aunt got pregnant by me

Unregistered

Talking Aunt got pregnant by me

hi sam

i am guy age of 28 years. i have a physical relationship with my neighbor aunt whose age is 46.
    we have relationship for last 6 months. but the shocking moment is that 2 days back she told me that she becomes pregnant of my child. v both had check ourself in a doctor's clinic n all test r positive. that child is mine.

she had 2 children...she wants to give birth to this child but i am scared as her husband done family planning medication after his 2 child.

what can i do, sam help me

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi sam

i am guy age of 28 years. i have a physical relationship with my neighbor aunt whose age is 46.
    we have relationship for last 6 months. but the shocking moment is that 2 days back she told me that she becomes pregnant of my child. v both had check ourself in a doctor's clinic n all test r positive. that child is mine.

she had 2 children...she wants to give birth to this child but i am scared as her husband done family planning medication after his 2 child.

congrats, mubarak ho , yeh toh khushi ki baat hai ke aap daddy banne wale ho. .

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

u didnt think of the conseuenses earlier?? u should have known what to do wen u get in to this situatiion....

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, this is a situation all right. What is the lady hoping for by having this baby? is she hoping that you will marry her? why does she want to have the baby when she knows that it will be the end of her relationship with her family?

The only reason I can think of is that she wants to get into something permanent with you. If that's the reason, then you need to explain to her clearly what your position will be if this happens.

hi sam

congrat bhai mubarka laddo wando sunkar bahut khushi hui

This aint over !!! Colonel hotfuntalk's Avatar

Default BUddhu

hi sam

Arey yarrr, dayen bayen dekho, aur saamne dekho Now I say 123 aur BHaaagoooooooo, SRK style in OSO !!!

Being Human..... Colonel awaiz.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hotfuntalk View Post

Arey yarrr, dayen bayen dekho, aur saamne dekho Now I say 123 aur BHaaagoooooooo, SRK style in OSO !!!

You are the man. Now show the same manliness to face the consequence.

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

hi sam

Few options -
    1. get her a divorce from her husband and marry her and accept all her children as yours
    2. Ask her to abort it as she is married to another man
    3. Pack your bags and leave the city

Honestly what were you thinking by getting in to a relationship which I am sure you knew was wrong. What do you want - do you have the guts to accept her and, the child openly and support them. If not tell her that you are not in a position to do anything and wash your hands off from the whole thing like a coward.

New Born

Smile Good Work

you done great job. Check first whether the boby is your's are some one else.
    Nowdays these Aged women's doing illegal sex with so many people that's why i told you before please check the aunty whether she had any other contact if she dont have you gohead you will become father.

Great experience for you.

New Born

well...bro...you are telling that you made your aunt pregnant and on the other hand you are telling that family planning medication...how is it possible....????

New Born

Talking jo jaisa karta hai..uske sath waisa hi hota hai..

Beta, Jab tum 46 ke ho jagaoo...to tumhari bibi ke sath bhi aisa hoga..tumhe bhai kishi ka baacha palna hoga....Jasi karni wasi bharni...kehta hai naa....is janam ka paap yahi bhugatna padta hai....hehehehe :-)

New Born

Thumbs up

sahi kaha aapne. jaisi karni waisi bharni. bilkul sahi...

New Born

yeah rite!

New Born

hi sam

well what test u have done that made u belive child is yours first and formost.

second as someone said " Bhagoooooooooooooo"