Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't love my gf anymore...

New Born

Default I don't love my gf anymore...

hi frnds, i am in a problem.

i am in realtionship wid a girl...she loves me a lot and want to marry me.
    i also loved her but nw the problem is that from the past few months i am in love wid this other grl, who is in my office..she is more beautiful than my gf..

nw the problem is i dnt love my gf anymore, cz i m in love wid this grl
    but i m in a dilemma how to tell my gf the truth, if i tell her she will be heartbroken.i am nt gathering courage to tell her evrythng..

plz help.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, if you have fallen out of 'love' with her because there is another girl you find more beautiful, then it was not love in the first place, was it? Now please do this girl the favour and be honest with her. Yes, she will be heartbroken but at least she will know the truth and sometime or the other move on in life.

Do it gently please.

New Born

Smile

Nothing to worry man. you just gohead with new Girl friend, But you to tell this matter to yout Ex so wait for the correct time and tell everything happend in your life.

If you tell this matter to your Ex first time she won,t accept then you give choice to her that is if i married some other girl you can also independent and you will get another boy friend . you just say like this after that she will leave you.

u said u loved ur gf,dude u never loved her....

when u will find another beautiful girl, then u will left the new girl also.........
    right....

Quote Originally Posted by flyingtime View Post

i also loved her but nw the problem is that from the past few months i am in love wid this other grl, who is in my office..she is more beautiful than my gf..

but i m in a dilemma how to tell my gf the truth, if i tell her she will be heartbroken.i am nt gathering courage to tell her evrythng..

plz help.

Aare murkh !!! You want to leave the girl who loves you so much and wish to go with other girl.... How girls choose such guys as boy friend ? Really the more promiscuous you are, more girls you get.

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

plz help.
    Referring to your feelings as love, I feel that is your biggest problem. The day you will meet another girl who will be more beautiful than your office girl, you will again fall in love! If you can have courage to cheat and fall in love with another woman while having a girl friend, I am sure you can gather some more courage and tell the truth to your girl friend. Its better to break her heart once than breaking her faith every day.

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Angry

dont say u were in love with her.. love isnt so cheap to get over so quickly.. neither does love care for looks.. yeah she wass fool to fall in ur trap... and now u r playing with new one????
    wen u look ugly wen u get old..and aybe married.. u'll wife will surely leave u..that should be ur punishment..and u'll die lonely...
    wen u love someone love them if they r a beautiful person..
    and u become a beautiful person by heart..so that ur lovre loves u...
    and take first step towards becoming a beautiful person by stop seeing physical beauty..

now leave this old girl of urs.. u dont desrve her love and trust..
    and dont approach the new girl.. coz she doesnt deserve to be cheated..
    u really dont deserve anyones love with this kind of mentality...so its a humble request please make URSELF LOVABLE IF U WANT LOVE..

!! Marathi Manoos !! Captain rocky_29's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesosweet View Post
    u said u loved ur gf,dude u never loved her....

when u will find another beautiful girl, then u will left the new girl also.........
    right....
    definitely correct....
    Th guy is real crazy.....

Hmmmmm that girl wil be really heart broken... you do t gently or brutally.... she will feel hurt in the same way!!!!!!! hmmmm breaking one heart is really tough thing dear.... but better you tell her

plz help.
    let me begin by saying that "when ur in love, to you, the person whom u love is the most beatifull/handsome person in the entire world", so be sure ur not in love.....

friend a statement like this "i m in a dilemma how to tell my gf the truth" does not suit a selfish and insensible person like u..... if u did not care about the gal while going after someone else...why do u or why shud u care now.... just be sensible while telling her the truth for gods sake be sensible......

i will not use the word love in here.... becuase a person hu goes after looks..... can neva be in love.... u had lust and attraction towards the first gal.... and now u have the same with the current gal..... "LOVE".....forget it.... in no way ur close to love.... so forget being in love......

in no time u will be in so called love of urs with the third one as well.....

Advice to u "grow up", "be sensible", and i hope this new gal leaves u for finding someone else to be more handsome than u are..... and be informed there are more handsome ppl than u on this planet earth.... so chances are bright she may fall for someone hu is more handsome than u are.....

all the best

god bless
    Last edited by enjoy_lol; 25-07-2009 at 12:36 PM.

New Born

Plz dont call that LOVE for heaven's sake.
    God help your gf.
    Last edited by Taani; 25-07-2009 at 02:24 PM.

!! Marathi Manoos !! Captain rocky_29's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taani View Post
    Plz dont call that LOVE for heaven's sake.
    God help your gf.
    i agree,,,,,,

poor girl.....

Quote Originally Posted by enjoy_lol View Post
    let me begin by saying that "when ur in love, to you, the person whom u love is the most beatifull/handsome person in the entire world", so be sure ur not in love.....

friend a statement like this "i m in a dilemma how to tell my gf the truth" does not suit a selfish and insensible person like u..... if u did not care about the gal while going after someone else...why do u or why shud u care now.... just be sensible while telling her the truth for gods sake be sensible......

i will not use the word love in here.... becuase a person hu goes after looks..... can neva be in love.... u had lust and attraction towards the first gal.... and now u have the same with the current gal..... "LOVE".....forget it.... in no way ur close to love.... so forget being in love......

in no time u will be in so called love of urs with the third one as well.....

Advice to u "grow up", "be sensible", and i hope this new gal leaves u for finding someone else to be more handsome than u are..... and be informed there are more handsome ppl than u on this planet earth.... so chances are bright she may fall for someone hu is more handsome than u are.....

all the best

god bless

Banned

http://luckycouple.info/ check out this website. you will get more stuffs similar to your article