Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attracted to my 33yr old beautiful voluptuous married-neighbour. Plz Help!!!

New Born

Question Attracted to my 33yr old beautiful voluptuous married-neighbour. Plz Help!!!

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="3"]Dear Preeto Maam,

I am a 21yr-old boy. We have a young couple as neighbours. The woman is 33yr-old, mother of 2 kids. I have always had friendly-relations with them.

Now the problem is that this woman is drop-dead beautiful, damn voluptuous & sexy. We have an elevator in our building, so once I found myself only with her in the lift... she was on her way to a wedding, & hence in a somewhat-revealing-saree... it became really hard for me to have control on my senses. Her abundant-voluptuous-curves & breasts were well-visible, & i struggled to hold myself. Luckily, i did manage to.

I myself have a reasonably well gym-toned-physique. Once, she had complimented me about the same, which really swept me off my feet.

Now, try to catch a glimpse of her whenever i notice her leaving her house, or walking around. Quite often, she is in t-shirts & caprees. Further, watching her in a saree, is a gr8 visual-treat. Her stunning looks & curvaceous body leaves me spellbound.

Plz advise me how I should go about in this situation. How to control myself??

Thanx

Looking forward to your prompt advise.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

well, having an attraction like that is natural enough just as long as you can control yourself and don't do anything that amounts to sexual harassment.

Be aware that making any advance towards her can lead to a load of trouble that you may not be able to handle. Keep that in mind and take frequent cold showers!

New Born

Smile

You are very lucky person. When you see the shape of her body how she react that is " she noticed that you are seeing her body after that she corrected saree or she standing the same way, if you say yes then you enjoy the show and some time you just propose to her but you have to wait for the correct time.

All the best

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master.zapakmail View Post

I am a 21yr-old boy. We have a young couple as neighbours. The woman is 33yr-old, mother of 2 kids. I have always had friendly-relations with them.

Now the problem is that this woman is drop-dead beautiful, damn voluptuous & sexy. We have an elevator in our building, so once I found myself only with her in the lift... she was on her way to a wedding, & hence in a somewhat-revealing-saree... it became really hard for me to have control on my senses. Her abundant-voluptuous-curves & breasts were well-visible, & i struggled to hold myself. Luckily, i did manage to.

I myself have a reasonably well gym-toned-physique. Once, she had complimented me about the same, which really swept me off my feet.

Now, try to catch a glimpse of her whenever i notice her leaving her house, or walking around. Quite often, she is in t-shirts & caprees. Further, watching her in a saree, is a gr8 visual-treat. Her stunning looks & curvaceous body leaves me spellbound.

Thanx

Mate,

There are a LOT of Sexy girls around...!! We can't go around having sex with everyone..!! Men will be Men..!! We'll always wanna have sex with every sexy Girl.!! But, is it really possible..?

We need to control ourselves..!! We are living in a society..!! We need to respect people around us..!! The point is, you need to respect her..!! Look at her face when you talk..!! Avoid looking elsewhere..!!

Try and be Brother to some Girl man.. You'll be proud of yourself..!!

G'day

SB Addict Lieutenant gauthamdharani's Avatar

Default horny!

u made me horny!

Quote Originally Posted by master.zapakmail View Post

Thanx

Don't think about her.Enjoy your own life.u hang around with ur friends.if u continue thinking about her,it will do no good to ne1.
    She's married nd mother to two kids ,so if u propose her or do sumthing else will create only problems.....
    Chill out with your friends yaar...u hav a well toned physique...go around woo sum other single girl and lead a peaceful nd blissful life.
    G'day!

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by gauthamdharani View Post
    u made me horny!
    Very well said by mr. decent. I must appreciate your thoughts.

SB Guru Major

a_decent_1 is right. Men will always men.
    You are free to look at anyone, unless the otherone is objecting. You are free to imagine and fantasize anything in your mind.
    You can maintain friendly relationship with many women. but, if you want to add your sexual desire in those relations, you will spoil many relations.

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    Mate,

There are a LOT of Sexy girls around...!! We can't go around having sex with everyone..!! Men will be Men..!! We'll always wanna have sex with every sexy Girl.!! But, is it really possible..?

We need to control ourselves..!! We are living in a society..!! We need to respect people around us..!! The point is, you need to respect her..!! Look at her face when you talk..!! Avoid looking elsewhere..!!

G'day
    Agree ...!

You can't go around having sex with every single gal that you find sexy...

Quote Originally Posted by ariesroy2003 View Post
    Very well said by mr. decent. I must appreciate your thoughts.
    Thanks Buddy..!! Humbled..! !

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    well, having an attraction like that is natural enough just as long as you can control yourself and don't do anything that amounts to sexual harassment.

Be aware that making any advance towards her can lead to a load of trouble that you may not be able to handle. Keep that in mind and take frequent cold showers!
    I have a genuine question now - how can all these guys coming on this forum always get sexy, voluptuous, good looking 30+ aunts as neighbors? I have traveled all over the world hoping to get a tall dark and handsome 30+ uncle as neighbor without any luck!! What am I doing wrong! Pardon me, as my intention is not to make fun of anyone on this forum but I am really curious!!

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by it matters to me View Post
    I have a genuine question now - how can all these guys coming on this forum always get sexy, voluptuous, good looking 30+ aunts as neighbors? I have traveled all over the world hoping to get a tall dark and handsome 30+ uncle as neighbor without any luck!! What am I doing wrong! Pardon me, as my intention is not to make fun of anyone on this forum but I am really curious!!
    lol
    :P same with me...

Quote Originally Posted by it matters to me View Post
    Maybe people are "Fantacizing" a LOT these days..!!

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post

G'day
    Yes agree with this part. Excellent advice you gave here, buddy!!

Quote Originally Posted by wonderkid View Post
    Yes agree with this part. Excellent advice you gave here, buddy!!
    Thanks