+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Help PLS

  1. #1
    ẄÎT'h ŪŇĨVĚŘŞĂĻ FŁĂŴŠ" Lieutenant-Colonel rishii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,602
    Rep Power
    90

    Default Help PLS

    Why i Cant psot a New Thread ??? My My Post are Not Visibl ????????????


    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?t=145844 i have already posted pls make visible my Posts


    Thanks,
    Rishi

  2. #2
    «╬♥ßÁÐ ßŐŶ Őℱ Śß♥╬« Major RS777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tiger`s Den
    Posts
    5,002
    Rep Power
    97

    Default

    dude your post is visible it`s a gif animation with some balloons.

  3. #3
    SB Spearhead Field Marshal Rocky-10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ¤(¯`·._.» In Your Heart
    Posts
    77,016
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Your post is visible



    Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman,
    but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.

  4. #4
    ẄÎT'h ŪŇĨVĚŘŞĂĻ FŁĂŴŠ" Lieutenant-Colonel rishii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,602
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RS777 View Post
    dude your post is visible it`s a gif animation with some balloons.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky-10 View Post
    Your post is visible
    Ya I Noticed that but i had posted a Pic Of Sanju baba that is what is not visible

  5. #5
    ẄÎT'h ŪŇĨVĚŘŞĂĻ FŁĂŴŠ" Lieutenant-Colonel rishii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,602
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    Now can anyone tell me pls y the error is comming


    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

    Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

  6. #6
    Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    53,741
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rishii View Post
    Now can anyone tell me pls y the error is comming


    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

    Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.
    those wer ua first posts man, it ll only be viible wen a mod approves them.
    it applies to all section n the index, bt for agony section all threads ll be moderated b4 gettin visible to members.

    now ua sanju pic was hot link, u check that link again, it s not leading here, try to upload the same pic in some imagehosters and post here again.

    good luck


    Make My Day

  7. #7
    ẄÎT'h ŪŇĨVĚŘŞĂĻ FŁĂŴŠ" Lieutenant-Colonel rishii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,602
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    those wer ua first posts man, it ll only be viible wen a mod approves them.
    it applies to all section n the index, bt for agony section all threads ll be moderated b4 gettin visible to members.

    now ua sanju pic was hot link, u check that link again, it s not leading here, try to upload the same pic in some imagehosters and post here again.

    good luck


    Thanku

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •