Thread: The wrong Mr Right

New Born

Default The wrong Mr Right

Well is there thing such as “true love”? For me I think the movies (especially Korean) has influenced so much that we always yearn true love but there’s no such thing. There’s always a motive behind a guy’s every move. It’s always about something he wants from you that he’s displaying fake feelings and putting up an act.

I have dated my own share of guys. Old, young, intelligent, dull but I have never found that feeling that “he’s the one” in anyone of them because the moment I thought of some permanence then the guy just moves away and today I m left with the thought “there’s no guy made for me. Either he is not born yet or already dead” today I feel that instead of wasting time over some stupid guy why don’t I just study well and do well for my self in life.

The question that always strikes me as odd is: am I not worthy of love? Why is every guy prejudiced against me? What have I done to end up like this? Sometimes it’s so lonely but because of all the wrong guys I dated, I have become so untrusting. I m scared to meet any new guys because I fear that the new guys may end up like the old ones. What if all guys are same? What if history repeats itself?

I have always thought I met my Mr Right only to find it’s the wrong one again…

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Pel, my girl, whats your hurry? You have lots and lots of time ahead of you, don't you? Its really not a great tragedy that you have not met the right guy as yet. it will happen when it does...don't try so hard my girl and you don't need to be needy either, do you?

Sometimes, you know it takes a long long time, sometimes many compromises, sometimes heartbreaks. this is life grrrrl...you can't hurry it!

ya, work hard on your courses. And in the meanwhile if you meet the right guy, Hooray for you!

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by pel View Post
    Well is there thing such as “true love”? For me I think the movies (especially Korean) has influenced so much that we always yearn true love but there’s no such thing. There’s always a motive behind a guy’s every move. It’s always about something he wants from you that he’s displaying fake feelings and putting up an act.

I have dated my own share of guys. Old, young, intelligent, dull but I have never found that feeling that “he’s the one” in anyone of them because the moment I thought of some permanence then the guy just moves away and today I m left with the thought “there’s no guy made for me. Either he is not born yet or already dead” today I feel that instead of wasting time over some stupid guy why don’t I just study well and do well for my self in life.

The question that always strikes me as odd is: am I not worthy of love? Why is every guy prejudiced against me? What have I done to end up like this? Sometimes it’s so lonely but because of all the wrong guys I dated, I have become so untrusting. I m scared to meet any new guys because I fear that the new guys may end up like the old ones. What if all guys are same? What if history repeats itself?

Most human beings are social animals. Most of us hate to be alone and some times we are in such a hurry to find a partner that we ignore the warning signals and all we want is to experience the euphoria of being in love. Mostly we are in love with the feeling of being in love than the actual person - say thanks to he movies, music, literature available! At this point our education, career, future, real friends etc everything takes a back seat. No expert like the moderator on the subject but "true love" I feel is (though over hyped word) as the word suggests - true feelings for a person irrespective of his shortcomings, his weaknesses, his strengths, his physical attributes etc etc - accepting a person the way he/she is and loving that person unconditionally.

This kind of true love is difficult to find and also very difficult to follow. In today's world we end up using this word very easily and yet the moment we find a partner we start feeling "he is short, oh she is dark, oh he has no car etc etc. Personal suggestion will be focus on your education, focus on developing your personality, broaden your thinking, be more mature so that when you meet the next man, you are ready to understand your own feelings, your likings and preferences to love the person who is best suited for you and your thinking

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

ohh dear pel,
    love isnt always perfect like in movies or imagination... theres no such thing as Mr.right... or perfect being..

when u r truely in love with someone,u overlook theri bad.. maybe phisical features..maybe some attitudes..etc etc...that is exactly y people say love is blind..
    and when u fall blindly in love... u dont see even the most visible bad...

and the men who leave u, tell urslef they r unlucky enough to loose ur love..
    have patience and wait...
    everybody is worthy of love... believe me.. especially the people who know what love is.. who want love ..who want to love..and who want to earn love...who crave for love...will definitely get love.. some day or other...
    sooner or later...

just be optimistic... thinking negative will take away ur charm.. so be happy... always..

and must tell u.. everyone might feel the same vacuum... but still u need to haev faith!!!

good luck!!!

well my dear pel,

love is not found on trail and error basis...... u seem to be in a relation becuse u wanted to be in one..... well u neva felt the feeling of he is the one.... becuase ur choices were wrong....... how cud u be in love with someone.... whom u neva felt for and how cud u bein a relation with someone without the feeling of permamnce...... and by the time u feel its only to see the guy has moved on..........

all these shows a relation started for the sake of a relation..... no love was there.... if it started on a wrong note.... than chances of ending it on the wrong note are pretty bright that has what has happened........

ur still into studies and dated young old intelligent and dullll..... my gal.... ppl dont fall in love quite often..... its attractions and infatuations..... in ur case it seems trial and error.... " lets see this time where does it take"....... if u start wrong u will end wrong......

ur right in saying u shud use ur time in studying rather than thinking of a guy..........

first u shud know a guy to the core and analyse if or not u see a future with him..... in the process the liking develops..... u just go in a relation of love without feeling permamnce and interest in him..........

not all men are same.............

its just that ur choices were wrong...... and the way u take love.......

get ur act right

things will be fine.... dont be dejected.... everyone is worthy of love............. get on with ur studies.......... and w8 for the right time

all the best

god bless u

LET ME PUT A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE.... YOU KNOW ABOUT DARWIN'S THEORY OF EVOLUTION....

THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED NATURAL SELECTION AND SURVIVAL OF FITTEST. IT'S ALWAYS TRUE IN ALL SORTS OF SITUATIONS. GUYS WHOM YOU WERE WITH PROBABLY FOUND BETTER GIRLS THAN YOU... HENCE THEY LEFT YOU. IT'S HUMAN NATURE.... FROM VERY YOUNG AGE WE ALL ARE AWARE OF LUST AND LOVE.... AS WE ARE PROGRAMMED GENETICALLY TO BE ATTRACTED TO OPPOSITE SEX... WE FALL IN SO CALLED LOVE OR MAY I PUT IT THIS WAY... LUST TO MATE WITH OPPOSITE SEX. WHO EVER IS FITTEST WINS THE GAME....

I ALSO NEVER HAD ANY GIRL FRIEND TILL DATE. IT'S NOT LIKE I DIDN'T TRY BUT GIRLS SIMPLY HATE THE MOMENT I LOOK AT THEM.... THAT DOESN'T MEAN THERE ARE NO SUCH THING LIKE ATTRACTION OR LOVE... IT DOES HAPPEN WITH SOMEONE OR AT TIMES. ON THE OTHER HAND THERE ARE PLENTY OF GUYS WHO GET GIRLS SO EASILY.... EITHER YOU CAN CONTINUE TRYING OR CAN DO SOMETHING ELSE... I MEAN LIFE ISN'T ABOUT BOYS AND GIRLS... WE BECOME GREAT AND SATISFIED FIRST ON OUR INNER SELF THEN IN THE EYES OF OTHERS... THINK ABOUT IT.....

New Born

I feel that instead of wasting time over some stupid guy why don’t I just study well and do well for my self in life.
    yeah it is a fantastic idea...instead of wasting your time in such a an errand you should utilise it in a better way and be sure you'll get you true love when it'll be your right time of getting one.
    hmmm...and it sounds may be you are too filmy and too demanding and is hoping the man to behave in a supernatural way..whoever your true love will be he is bound to be human..prone to get depress, frustrated, happy, pleased, moody
    be open to accept people the way they are

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Where is it written that you'll have to serach for the "Mr. Right" ?

Where is it written that everyone will have her "Mr. Right" ?

You won't find your Mr. Right with a candle in hand.. You cannot pen down "specifications" of Mr. Right ..!!

Remember, for a Mr. Right you should be a Ms. Right .. !!

If you wanna have everything "Right" in the other guy, then he'd want to have everything "right" in you as well..!!

Nobody's Perfect and the concept of "Mr. Right" is just HOAX...

What is Mr. Right..? Who is Mr. Right..? It's someone YOU need to love, overlooking his short-comings... !!

G'day

i m waiting for ur reply from my private message