Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's Her Best Look......................

*!*..BAAZIGAR..*!* Colonel javsayy's Avatar

Default What's Her Best Look......................

What's Her Best Look?

From lips to eyes, changing makeup styles is all in a day's work for stars.

GIVE the replies on the best looks from Megan Fox, Victoria Beckham and more.....
    I Believe In Love At First Sight!! Because... I Have Loved My Mother Ever Since I Opened My eyes

MEGAN FOX

After going "nude" on a London red carpet, the sexy star paints her famous pout fuchsia in Moscow during her globe-hopping Transformers prem iere tour.
    I Believe In Love At First Sight!! Because... I Have Loved My Mother Ever Since I Opened My eyes

ASHLEY TISDALE

From muted, smoky eyes to dramatic sweeps of rock 'n' roll liner, the High School Musical 3 star gets gorgeous on the red carpet.

MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG

For the L.A. premiere of 17 Again the actress adds just a touch of youthful makeup to her fair complexion. But for the Women in Film awards, the Gossip Girl star looks all grown up by adding on layers of black liner.

SCARLETT JOHANSSON

The sultry star showed off Old Hollywood-inspired crimson lips and smoky eyes at a film tribute in London, but went for the fresh-faced glamour of top liner and gloss at a Mango event in Spain.

KIM KARDASHIAN

The reality star heats things up with a sweep of top liner at a launch event in N.Y.C. Days later, Kardashian took a feline approach with exaggerated cat eyes for her sister Khloe's birthday party in Vegas.

HEIDI KLUM

In true supermodel style, Heidi shifts seamlessly from fresh-faced beauty at one fashion event to boldly lined, shimmery eyes for the CFDA Awards .

ASHLEY OLSEN

The beauty chameleon shifts seamlessly from the casual glamour of soft makeup at The Hangover premiere to heavily lined eyes for the CFDA Fashion Awards.

VICTORIA BECKHAM

The eyes have it! Posh trades her signature subdued shadow for a dramatic dusting of metallic shimmer for a dinner in London.

ASHLEY GREENE

One of Twilight 's most gorgeous vampires shows off subdued, fresh-faced beauty with nude lips for an awards show before changing to coral lips at a movie premiere in L.A.

WHITNEY PORT

Donning a bathing suit wasn't the only way to sizzle during Mercedes-Benz Swim Fashion Week in Miami! The reality beauty gets real with beachy neutrals, including nude lips and brown shadow, but the next night puts her pout on red alert with sweeps of cherry lipstick.

JESSICA SZOHR

Giving fans a little something to talk about, the Gossip Girl star lines her eyes in a shimmer of blue one night, then goes for bare-faced beauty another.

MARIA MENOUNOS

After trying lilac lids at an event in N.Y.C., the TV correspondent heads to the Playboy mansion feeling blue, rimming her eyes in a flash of sapphire.

CAMERON DIAZ

For a screening in Los Angeles, the actress tried a poppy red pout and light eyes before switching to berry-stained lips and kohl-lined eyes to receive her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

PEN√ČLOPE CRUZ

Leaving her soft, smoky eyes behind, the star turns up the drama with kohl-lined eyes at the Cannes premiere of Broken Embraces .